PDA

View Full Version : My letter I just sent to each CFL state head

Petar
03-11-2009, 02:45 PM
I have created a custom web application which possesses some distinct advantages over the platform that your official campaign currently uses, and as long as we work together, then the mutual benefits will be tremendous.

My website (www.thelibertyhive.com) allows users to make their own pages (for free) that are associated with geographic locations. If we utilize your army of non-dues paying members (members who cannot create pages on your own site anyways) to cover every county with pages containing videos of their own local campaigns/protests, then a profound display of our cultural presence will be created, and we will have established ourselves as a mainstream movement.

All CFL material that is created in this manner can then be simply copied to your site as well, and all CFL pages on my site will contain direct links to their corresponding pages on your site, as they serve as advertisements to promote your official organization.

With increased cultural relevance, then more users will feel justified in becoming dues-paying CFL members.

Please allow me to work with your organization so that we may accomplish this together.

Thank you.

speciallyblend
03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
we will see what happens. who did you send this to?? debbie hopper i think would be the person you would send to!

dr. hfn
03-11-2009, 03:37 PM
bump

rancher89
03-11-2009, 04:35 PM
That's great, but right now NC is in the middle of some fiesty County Conventions and it's just not a good time to start something new. Will keep it in my inbox tho