PDA

View Full Version : We must all run for office

daddioandkzj
03-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Libertarians are too few in number to stand up to the existing corrupt power structure as a national level party. We cannot leave the resolution of elections to others in our party. We each must get personally involved at the grassroots level. Each of us must seek office at the local level first. Whether it be dog catcher, school board, or some other small office, each of us must get involved to spread our ideas and thus our influence. There is no room in this party for cheerleaders. We must all be players. I encourage all who believe in Libertarian principles of small government and Constitutional integrity to contribute to your community with your time and your service.

posted from Daddio's Blog (design-on-time.blogspot.com) Proud follower of the Ron Paul Revolution.

hillbilly123069
03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Libertarians are too few in number to stand up to the existing corrupt power structure as a national level party. We cannot leave the resolution of elections to others in our party. We each must get personally involved at the grassroots level. Each of us must seek office at the local level first. Whether it be dog catcher, school board, or some other small office, each of us must get involved to spread our ideas and thus our influence. There is no room in this party for cheerleaders. We must all be players. I encourage all who believe in Libertarian principles of small government and Constitutional integrity to contribute to your community with your time and your service.

posted from Daddio's Blog (design-on-time.blogspot.com) Proud follower of the Ron Paul Revolution.

If there were an organized effort to coordinate and advertise recruits across the country,I believe it would work.

Rael
03-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Exactly right.

Also we need to run for some people for judges. then get elected and dismiss damn near everything.

hillbilly123069
03-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Sponsership would be an imperitive