PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous White "Christian Patriot" Child Rapist Top Ten Most Wanted List -- Help!

Kludge
03-11-2009, 09:54 AM
UNLAWFUL FLIGHT TO AVOID PROSECUTION - CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT SEXUAL BATTERY, CHILD FONDLING, SEXUAL BATTERY

EDWARD EUGENE HARPER
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/harper_ee1.jpg http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/harper_ee2.jpg http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/harper_ee3.jpg
Photograph taken prior to 1994

Photograph taken in 1994

Photograph age progressed in 2008

Aliases: Edward E. Harper, Ed E. Harper, Ed Harper, Eddie Eugene Trimue, Eddie Harper, Eddie Eugene Harper, Edward Eugene Trimue, Ed Harmon, Edward Trimue
DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth Used: March 1, 1946 Hair: Gray/Brown Place of Birth: New Mexico Eyes: Hazel Height: 5'10" Complexion: Medium Weight: 165 pounds Sex: Male Build: Medium Race: White Occupations: Semi-Truck Driver, Mechanic, Forklift Driver, Ranch Handler Nationality: American Scars and Marks: None known Remarks: Harper reportedly subscribed to Sovereign Citizen ideology and claimed to be a member of the Montana Freemen, a group involved in domestic terrorism activities. He has family ties to Arkansas and may have lived and worked in Wyoming and Montana. CAUTION

EDWARD EUGENE HARPER IS WANTED FOR HIS ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT IN SEXUAL BEHAVIOR WITH TWO GIRLS, AGES 3 AND 8, IN MISSISSIPPI. THE GIRLS LIVED NEAR HARPER AND REPORTEDLY VISITED HIM AT HIS HOME. HARPER WAS CHARGED WITH SEX CRIMES AND ARRESTED. HARPER WAS RELEASED ON BOND, BUT HE FAILED TO APPEAR FOR A COURT HEARING IN 1994, AND HIS BOND WAS REVOKED.
REWARD

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Edward Eugene Harper.

CONSIDERED DANGEROUS
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE (http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm) OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE (http://www.fbi.gov/contact/legat/legat.htm).

acptulsa
03-11-2009, 09:55 AM
So, Kludge is really Joe Walsh?

Kludge
03-11-2009, 09:57 AM
So, Kludge is really Joe Walsch?

The Eagles singer? Ain't he dead?

JoshLowry
03-11-2009, 10:06 AM
wat?

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:12 AM
LOL! This guy is no Christian (obviously) and is a member of your anarchist Libertarian ideology!

He was a Montana Freeman, a violent anarchist separatists group of criminals.

But thanks for bringing this to the surface, we need to stop him. If you have any information on his whereabouts please contact the FBI.

BTW, criminals are not anti-thetical and diametrically opposed to your political intentions.

Good to see your sudden interest in helping solve crimes. Since you are motivated you should come and help out with illegal immigration.

Thanks for your support of the rule of law and patriotism.

Kludge
03-11-2009, 10:15 AM
LOL! This guy is no Christian (obviously) and is a member of your anarchist Libertarian ideology!

I'm an anarchist?

Edit: Before the "without borders, there is no country" quote, I should also note that I oppose open borders.

JoshLowry
03-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Stop collectively putting people into groups.

Who are you even referring to when you say "your anarchist Libertarian ideology"? No one even brought it up...

You think that you know his political and religious beliefs, but you really don't have a clue who this guy is except for a fbi article, and a wikipedia article that copies it. Maybe he found God since the 15 years ago that he wrongfully molested those two girls.

Try and find a common ground with the members here rather than jumping into threads and pointing out all the differences you may or may not have.

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm an anarchist?

Maybe not today, it depends on your med combination. I thnk last week you were a pacifist nihilist, lol.

If you are against the rule of law you are an anarchist.

But if your post was truthful and you really want to catch this guy, take note of his face and scan your fellow attendees at your next UFO abductee meeting at the public library.

If you aren't being obviously in a lower intellectual category and truly want to enforce the rule of law, welcome aboard. Let's stop illegal immigration!

lol

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Stop collectively putting people into groups.

Who are you even referring to when you say "your anarchist Libertarian ideology"? No one even brought it up...

You think that you know his political and religious beliefs, but you really don't have a clue who this guy is except for a fbi article, and a wikipedia article that copies it. Maybe he found God since the 15 years ago that he wrongfully molested those two girls.

Try and find a common ground with the members here rather than jumping into threads and pointing out all the differences you may or may not have.Who are you talking to Kludge or me?

Kludge
03-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Maybe not today, it depends on your med combination. I thnk last week you were a pacifist nihilist, lol.

But if your post was truthful and you really want to catch this guy, take note of his face and scan your fellow attendees at your next UFO abductee meeting at the public library.

Lmao. We really ought to get to know each other better. I like you.

Let's stop illegal immigration!

I'd rather dismantle the Welfare State and, after that, increase legal immigration.

Who are you talking to Kludge or me?

Both, I think.

acptulsa
03-11-2009, 10:26 AM

He was talking to you. You did the same thing to me in your own thread. I disagree with your methods, so the obvious thing to do in your mind is slap a label of your own invention across my face. We are not all stuffed with straw, dude. You can't look at one line of type on a computer screen and accurately stick someone in a pidgeon hole.

So, the guy posting as Kludge last week was a different person than the one doing it this week? To quote yourself, lol!

heavenlyboy34
03-11-2009, 10:29 AM

If you aren't being obviously in a lower intellectual category and truly want to enforce the rule of law, welcome aboard. Let's stop illegal immigration!

lol

Only if you redefine anarchist to satisfy your statist prejudice. :p Anarchists prefer this (or something similar):

"a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society."
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anarchy

If you mean something else, you should find a more accurate word. dictionary.com is a good start. :)

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:31 AM
He was talking to you. You did the same thing to me in your own thread. I disagree with your methods, so the obvious thing to do in your mind is slap a label of your own invention across my face. We are not all stuffed with straw, dude. You can't look at one line of type on a computer screen and accurately stick someone in a pidgeon hole.

So, the guy posting as Kludge last week was a different person than the one doing it this week? To quote yourself, lol!Dear Josh Lowry, oh wait...

No actually, what you are trying to do is limit speech. Illegal immigration hurts your cause because it exposes limitations in your Libertarian ideology. It demonstrates that you support Cosmopolitan law.

You are making assumptions to try and create another diversion off topic.

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Only if you redefine anarchist to satisfy your statist prejudice. :p Anarchists prefer this (or something similar):

"a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society."
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anarchy

If you mean something else, you should find a more accurate word. dictionary.com is a good start. :)No. Anarchists do not support the rule of law.

JoshLowry
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM

I quoted you.

brandon
03-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Man, this guy makes me want to smash my head into a wall. And I'm not talking about the pedo.

acptulsa
03-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Dear Josh Lowry, oh wait...

No actually, what you are trying to do is limit speech. Illegal immigration hurts your cause because it exposes limitations in your Libertarian ideology. It demonstrates that you support Cosmopolitan law.

You are making assumptions to try and create another diversion off topic.

I'm not trying to create a diversion. I'm trying to answer your question.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, your assumption that I'm pro-open borders is a straw man, an unconstitutional assumption that I'm guilty until proven innocent, and a gross confusion of libertarian and anarchistic principles (not to mention a misunderstanding of what anarchist means, as someone who--unlike me--is an anarchist pointed out above).

As for this being off-topic, I believe the OP created this thread in an effort to satarize you. So, how am I off-topic?

Your logic skills are lacking to the point of being nonexistent, dude.

constituent
03-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Man, this guy makes me want to smash my head into a wall. And I'm not talking about the pedo.

yea you are.

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Man, this guy makes me want to smash my head into a wall. And I'm not talking about the pedo.Please do so, make sure you are firm and fast. One less pro-open borders terrorist against the rule of law the better. I assuming you are going to do this to avoid being a martyr...

Why? Even tho' the open borders movement is well trained in propaganda and slander, I do think they would have a hard time spinning your sacrifice into a martyrs ideology. I mean, I would laugh at a statue of you smashing your head against a firm object, with a bunch of pro-open borders anarchists dancing around it.

I can only imagine the plaque:

"El Brandon. Cabeza Kaboom por Anarchy"

acptulsa
03-11-2009, 10:50 AM
One less pro-open borders terrorist against the rule of law the better.

He who assumes facts not in evidence is often a baldfaced liar. Especially if he, one, has an agenda that encourages him to demonize anyone who doesn't go along with every part of his program, and two, has the logic skills of a dog.

Chosen
03-11-2009, 10:56 AM
He who assumes facts not in evidence is often a baldfaced liar. Especially if he, one, has an agenda that encourages him to demonize anyone who doesn't go along with every part of his program, and two, has the logic skills of a dog.Just a recommendation my friend. If you are trying to be profound in your retort, as in starting your sentence with he who, don't end it with a vulgar blanket assertion like baldfaced liar.

Now again you are trying to distract from the original topic at hand.

The rule of law is not my part of the program you piece of cosmopolitan law trash.

acptulsa
03-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Just a recommendation my friend. If you are trying to be profound in your retort, as in starting your sentence with he who, don't end it with a vulgar blanket assertion like baldfaced liar.

Why not?

I really do hate to repeat myself, but since you are acting dense I will. Satarizing your methods is the intent of this thread.

The rule of law is not my part of the program you piece of cosmopolitan law trash.

The rule of law is part of my program. I didn't really think it was yours. I got the distinct impression painting all the people of Central and South America as this or that is yours...

And by the way--slick move violating forum guidelines in a thread where, moments ago, the owner himself called you out... :rolleyes:

constituent
03-11-2009, 11:04 AM
http://transitionland.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/the-rule-of-law-ur-doin-it-wrong-2.jpg

misterx
03-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Anyone else offended by the race baiting in the thread topic?

Truth Warrior
03-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Anyone else offended by the race baiting in the thread topic? Nah, I thoroughly enjoy being politically INCORRECT. :D

tangent4ronpaul
03-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Maybe he found God since the 15 years ago that he wrongfully molested those two girls.

Excuse me Josh! He is ACCUSED of: "wrongfully molested those two girls." He has not been tried or convicted. For all you, I, the members of this forum and the FBI know - whoever accused him of that may have murdered him and that is why he did not show up.

In this country you are supposed to be inocent until proven guilty. Please remember that.

Lets not have any more "trials by media", where the outcome is pre-determined. Like that mom that supposedly killed her daughter and that one FOX newscaster seems to have a hard on about painting her guilty before her trial. She should work for the National Enquirer or something.

Yeah - the guy is accused of some repugnant stuff - but he is just ACCUSED! That does not mean he is guilty. Though admittedly - it doesn't look good for his innocence. But you have no right to declare his guilt based on a wanted poster.

I am reminded in this case of the BF who changed his GF's child's diaper. He had the mis-fortune of having a cop walk into the public bathroom he was in with the diaper changing station in a mall, and was charged with molestation of a young child because he was wiping the sh*t off the child's ass and genital area.

Do you know the specifics of the case you are so condemning of?

-t

dannno
03-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Chosen View Post

Satarizing your methods is the intent of this thread.

Hahahahahaha

White Americans, what?
nothing better to do?
why don't you kick yourself out
you're an immigrant too.

who's using who? what should we do?
well, you can't be a pimp
and a prostitute too.

http://geekpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/first_illegal_immigrants.jpg

http://www.unionleader.com/uploads/media-items/2006/may/530cartoon.jpg

Truth Warrior
03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Excuse me Josh! He is ACCUSED of: "wrongfully molested those two girls." He has not been tried or convicted. For all you, I, the members of this forum and the FBI know - whoever accused him of that may have murdered him and that is why he did not show up.

In this country you are supposed to be inocent until proven guilty. Please remember that.

Lets not have any more "trials by media", where the outcome is pre-determined. Like that mom that supposedly killed her daughter and that one FOX newscaster seems to have a hard on about painting her guilty before her trial. She should work for the National Enquirer or something.

Yeah - the guy is accused of some repugnant stuff - but he is just ACCUSED! That does not mean he is guilty. Though admittedly - it doesn't look good for his innocence. But you have no right to declare his guilt based on a wanted poster.

I am reminded in this case of the BF who changed his GF's child's diaper. He had the mis-fortune of having a cop walk into the public bathroom he was in with the diaper changing station in a mall, and was charged with molestation of a young child because he was wiping the sh*t off the child's ass and genital area.

-t Have you ever been to tax court? :D Or Guantanamo?

tangent4ronpaul
03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Have you ever been to tax court? :D Or Guantanamo?

Thankfully no. But I know what you are referring to.

-t

JK/SEA
03-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Just curious, and i wonder, CHOSEN, are you Doug Parris?

http://thereaganwing.wordpress.com/

JoshLowry
03-11-2009, 12:06 PM

-t

Yea, woops. :o

pcosmar
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Yet another Conspiracy Theory,

CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT SEXUAL BATTERY,
I find it puzzling that this guy is on the Top 10 list right next to Usama bin Laden.

Most of the rest are there for Murder or other violent crimes. This guy wasn't even charged with rape, or any known violence. He was accused of Inappropriate touching. And Conspiracy?
Who was he Conspiring with? Why are they not charged?
And why the Top 10 list after 15 years?

Is the FBI bored and don't they have any truly dangerous felons to chase?

Truth Warrior
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Yet another Conspiracy Theory,

I find it puzzling that this guy is on the Top 10 list right next to Usama bin Laden.

Most of the rest are there for Murder or other violent crimes. This guy wasn't even charged with rape, or any known violence. He was accused of Inappropriate touching. And Conspiracy?
Who was he Conspiring with? Why are they not charged?
And why the Top 10 list after 15 years?

Is the FBI bored and don't they have any truly dangerous felons to chase? Does the FBI wanted poster on bin Laden mention 9/11 yet? ;)

tangent4ronpaul
03-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Does the FBI wanted poster on bin Laden mention 9/11 yet? ;)

They don't have enough evidence to accuse him of being involved w/ 9/11 yet.

I mean never mind that we went to war on that accusation, with a country that wasn't involved on that pretext (but that had oil assets we wanted).

-t

pcosmar
03-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Does the FBI wanted poster on bin Laden mention 9/11 yet? ;)

The don't mention 9/11 specifically.

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.