PDA

View Full Version : Recession .ORG Update

Recession
03-11-2009, 02:49 AM
Hello all, I posted on RPF about a year ago when I really started working on http://recession.org in my spare time.

It has come a long way in a year and now receives over 200,000 hits per month from all around the world.

I have some free time for the next two weeks and am looking to put a few days of work into the site.

I am asking for any comments, suggestions, ideas, criticisms that you can think of really.

What important topics am I not covering? What would you do differently?

If you would like to help with a specific section of the site let me know, I can always use help rewriting and adding to the current information.

Ryan Cush

Recession
03-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone?

tangent4ronpaul
03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
unless you rely on the click through revenue to keep the site up, I'd put the google ads at the bottom.

Otherwise, looks good.

-t

ihsv
03-11-2009, 02:36 PM
The design is well-done. Good choice of colors and layout. I have the Adblock Plus extension installed on my browser, so I can't comment on the ad placement.

One comment that I have now is titles of the main sections "Recession Library, Recession News, Economic news, etc.," should be linked. Right now you have to click on the icons to access those sections.

Overall, very nice. Good job!

Carole
03-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Just now looking around your website. Nice so far.

I noticed you had a nice "generic" article about Greenspan describing this recession/depression as "Worse Recession Since 1930's"

I see nothing on the website that speaks to his huge share of responsibility for it.

Maybe you need some opposing viewpoints. :)

Recession
03-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Just now looking around your website. Nice so far.

I noticed you had a nice "generic" article about Greenspan describing this recession/depression as "Worse Recession Since 1930's"

I see nothing on the website that speaks to his huge share of responsibility for it.

Maybe you need some opposing viewpoints. :)

Yea I just need to find them! I think there are some great threads on this forum I just have a lot of reading to do to find the good stuff.