View Full Version : Kim Jong Il wins Re-election with 99.99%

Dripping Rain
03-10-2009, 09:18 PM
lol
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/025760.html
should be more like King Jong Il

Original_Intent
03-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I heard a bunch of dead people voted for the other guy. I guess they don't count dead people's votes like they do here in America.

Dripping Rain
03-10-2009, 09:48 PM
I heard a bunch of dead people voted for the other guy. I guess they don't count dead people's votes like they do here in America.

lmao

North Korea is really scary and I feel bad for them but then again like Lew Rockwell said. This is "democracy at work

Kotin
03-10-2009, 09:55 PM

no they were alive when they voted... ;)

Young Paleocon
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Who would have thought so many NK peasants were so ideologically enlightened to be full fledged communists, they must have great education.

Master
03-10-2009, 10:09 PM
They probably got to eat that day if they voted for him.

TastyWheat
03-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Whoever said, "democracy doesn't work," just won the bet.

Dripping Rain
11-28-2010, 03:49 AM
oldie but relevant. King Jong IL as I like to call him is super popular. Even more popular than Nancy Pelosi in CA 8th district
I hope his popularity remains contained in NK

Stary Hickory
11-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Whoever said, "democracy doesn't work," just won the bet.

Are you kidding democracy works out great for dictators and the power crazed. A better system was never created for usurping the will and freedoms of the people away.

klamath
11-28-2010, 10:04 AM
Anybody that even believes these result is a fool. No person ANYWHERE on earth receives 99.99% of the vote. This isn't democracy. This is a dictator telling the election board what percentage he wants.

Freedom 4 all
11-28-2010, 10:55 AM
What the hell was the point of all that? If you're going to blatantly lie right to people's faces, at least make it a semi-believable lie, like 60, or even 70% of the vote. Does anyone, anywhere, in any part of the world with an IQ over 20 actually believe he got 99.99% of the vote? Doesn't propaganda have to be at least somewhat plausible?

SWATH
11-28-2010, 10:58 AM
In other news .01% of N. Korea's population mysteriously disappears.

BlackTerrel
11-28-2010, 01:18 PM
What the hell was the point of all that? If you're going to blatantly lie right to people's faces, at least make it a semi-believable lie, like 60, or even 70% of the vote. Does anyone, anywhere, in any part of the world with an IQ over 20 actually believe he got 99.99% of the vote? Doesn't propaganda have to be at least somewhat plausible?

Apparently not.

http://www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+play/1-211-Kim_Jongil_Best_Golfer_in_the_World.html

This is from a couple years ago- but it's too good not to post. North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il is the best golfer in the world, hands down. On his first ever trip to the golf course, he shot 38-under par, including 5 hole-in-ones! This is reported by the government controlled media. He routinely shoots 3 or 4 hole-in-ones every time out.

Their is only one course in North Korea and it plays to about 7,700 yards, making Jong-il's feat even more impressive. 38-under par on a course longer than almost any in the US = NOT BAD!

Just for fun- it is also important to note that the N. Korean media also reports that Jong-il bowled a perfect game-300, on his first time out bowling!

At about 5'3" and wearing that crazy jump suit of his, this is all very impressive.

Brian4Liberty
11-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Apparently not.

http://www.oobgolf.com/content/fore+play/1-211-Kim_Jongil_Best_Golfer_in_the_World.html

This is from a couple years ago- but it's too good not to post. North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il is the best golfer in the world, hands down. On his first ever trip to the golf course, he shot 38-under par, including 5 hole-in-ones! This is reported by the government controlled media. He routinely shoots 3 or 4 hole-in-ones every time out.

Their is only one course in North Korea and it plays to about 7,700 yards, making Jong-il's feat even more impressive. 38-under par on a course longer than almost any in the US = NOT BAD!

Just for fun- it is also important to note that the N. Korean media also reports that Jong-il bowled a perfect game-300, on his first time out bowling!

At about 5'3" and wearing that crazy jump suit of his, this is all very impressive.

Lol! You beat me to it!

North Korea is more like a cult than a nation. 99.99% brainwashed.

Brian4Liberty
11-28-2010, 02:28 PM
In other news .01% of N. Korea's population mysteriously disappears.

Not really, but you are close. The search for those .01% is of utmost importance. No stone left unturned, no method unreasonable to discover these people. Emmanuel Goldstein and his followers are out there...

Dripping Rain
11-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Anybody that even believes these result is a fool. No person ANYWHERE on earth receives 99.99% of the vote. This isn't democracy. This is a dictator telling the election board what percentage he wants.

Klamath I think very highly of your opinion. I used to think that way but on this one I have to disagree. NY-15 just elected Charlie Rangel with 80%+ of the vote when he had a viable challenger. A man whos under a highly publicized ethics violations scandal, tax evation and fraud. Still those same liberals who love to remind people to pay their taxes and want to tax the living sh*t out of the evil rich would elect an evil rich man like that with over 80%
I dont think you need to committ vote fraud when youre god especially when no one challenges you
this however is the greatness of democracy. the better manipulator wins

speciallyblend
11-28-2010, 04:19 PM
I feel sorry for the .01%, I expect 100% next election;)

FSP-Rebel
11-28-2010, 04:23 PM
http://listverse.com/2010/05/30/top-10-crazy-facts-about-kim-jong-il/ - these are pretty good too, contains the golf story amongst other.

ClayTrainor
11-28-2010, 04:24 PM
YouTube - Kim Jong Il Eharmony (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkWv1vHtHk)

BlackTerrel
11-28-2010, 04:27 PM
North Korean society is unsustainable. They are an incredibly poor nation that cannot even feed its own populace - meanwhile their neighbor is one of the wealthiest and most advanced nation in the world.

When I was in South Korea the consensus view was that the two countries would eventually merge. I think that's inevitable - I just hope it happens with less loss of life.

klamath
11-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Klamath I think very highly of your opinion. I used to think that way but on this one I have to disagree. NY-15 just elected Charlie Rangel with 80%+ of the vote when he had a viable challenger. A man whos under a highly publicized ethics violations scandal, tax evation and fraud. Still those same liberals who love to remind people to pay their taxes and want to tax the living sh*t out of the evil rich would elect an evil rich man like that with over 80%
I dont think you need to committ vote fraud when youre god especially when no one challenges you
this however is the greatness of democracy. the better manipulator wins
Oh I can believe 80% or even 90% but 99.99 in a country where people are starving? Never going to happen inless it is going to cost someone their life to vote against someone. 80% is only a 4 to 1 advantage 99.99% is 10,000 to 1.