PDA

View Full Version : New Theme

Bluewaters
03-10-2009, 06:23 PM
I really think that if everyone practiced what they preached,it would be really hard for tptb to accomplish their feat.Everyone is locked in to Tv land and internet and are,nt out doing what they need to be doing.Talking about it and actually doing it are 2 diff things.If you allow it it it will happen.I got a very good saying from a Viet mate i worked with,Do what you do,Let the hair go with the hide,Cum bleed or blister,Ring any bells??????

The One
03-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Um, that's gross mkay?

phill4paul
03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
um, that's gross mkay?

roflmao +1

Bluewaters
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Ya,ll civilized people are a hoot.lmfao

pcosmar
03-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Yup, Most of us are late to the game.
I spent many years asleep at the wheel, But am awake now.
My awakening was rude, and I am angry.

I'm working the north country and waking folks as I am able. Many still have sleep in their eyes.
We do what we can.

Um, that's gross mkay?
And some never worked till their hand bleed.
They misunderstand.

Bluewaters
03-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I hear ya,an i feel ya,If it was,nt for my good old dad i would have head comfortably buried in my ass.lol. i,m not real sure knowin what is goin is good yet.I,ll damn sure deal with it as it comes ,I Promise u that,And will help who i can,I seriously believe that is the only reason i,m still here,Cocked and Locked and ready to rock and roll or feed friends and fam,God Bless

pcosmar
03-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Thank ya,
I am not so much Civilized as I am housebroken.
My wife appreciates that. ;)

Bluewaters
03-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Roflmaao.listening to some good Boston and Eagles right now Pcomar.Yeah ive had to get kinda housebroken but,i still piss off front steps in morn and there aint no chichenhawks flyin round my bird coop.lol.Fuck em, Do what U Do,That,s the best sayin i,ve heard lately.