PDA

View Full Version : I'm Honored To Be Interviewing G. Edward Griffin On The Radio Tomorrow!

pennycat
03-09-2009, 03:06 PM
I'll be once again guest hosting for The Guetzloe Report radio talk show (The Big 810AM Orlando, FL). Our honored guest will be none other than G. Edward Griffin probably one of the foremost experts on the Federal Reserve. He'll be in the 11:30am to 12:00noon spot (eastern time). Tuesday March 10. I'm working on signing up another guest for the 11:00am to 11:30am slot, stay tuned for announcements.

Please call in with questions/comments 407-774-1965. You can stream the show live at
http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=42722&

If anyone has any good questions, please post them here!

Mr. Griffin is most known for his best selling book

Creature from Jekyll Island
A Second Look at The Federal Reserve

by G. Edward Griffin
Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magician's secrets are unveiled. A boring subject? Just wait. You'll be hooked in five minutes. It reads like a detective story – which it really is, but it's all true. This may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read.

As well as his very informative site http://www.freedom-force.org/
--
Nick Egoroff
Orlando Liberty Organizer
Check Out My New Blog at
http://nickegorofforlandopoliticalactivist.blogspot.com/

Danke
03-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Is a Central Bank unconstitutional? Is the Federal Reserve Bank unconstitutional? Is fiat money unconstitutional?

InterestedParticipant
03-09-2009, 04:12 PM
You can stream the show live at
http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=42722&

Can you give me a link that will allow me to steam this on Winamp.

Please ask Mr. Griffin:
1) why he waited almost 20 years to release the Norman Dodd interview?
2) If there is more Dodd material that is available, beyond the 1hr interview that has been released? If yes, then how do we access that material?
3) How did he get started in this line of work, especially given the fact that he was doing this well before anyone else was even thinking about these issues. Where did he get his impetus.... his initial funding to start down this road?

Scribbler de Stebbing
03-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know what he requests as a speaker's fee? I'd love to have him in for our next conference.

Flirple
03-09-2009, 05:18 PM
Please ask him how he sleeps at night as an advocate of a quack "cure" for cancer that leads to more people dying?

Conza88
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Something about the Strategy for Liberty.

emazur
03-09-2009, 07:53 PM
1) Do you think the US govt. will outright repudiate its debt or will they try to deal with it via the printing press, intentionally causing hyperinflation?

2) Suppose someone is completely unprepared AFTER hyperinflation occurs - they are living in a rented home, own no silver or gold, cannot find work in a tanked economy, and the supermarket has shut down. What should an individual do if he finds himself in such a situation?

3) In the book "Gold: The Once and Future Money", it says:
In countries that have had a history of devaluation, finance is virtually nonexistent, except for those large companies that are able to borrow in foreign currencies... Not surprisingly, perhaps, the owners of large companies often conclude that devaluation is their friend, as it obliterates their smaller competition, slashes their employee wage costs, and makes hard assets available for sale at low prices. The become known as oligarchs. Often these "capitalists" are capitalism's worst enemy, as they seek to keep the economy in a constant state of semicrisis, boiling over every 5 or 10 years into full crisis
Do you think such a situation could emerge in the US?

humanic
03-10-2009, 02:15 AM
Please ask him how he sleeps at night as an advocate of a quack "cure" for cancer that leads to more people dying?

Is this a joke?

humanic
03-10-2009, 02:33 AM
pennycat -- I sent you a PM. :)

Danke
03-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Is this a joke?

He is probably referencing B17.

http://www.naturalnews.com/012923.html

reagle
03-10-2009, 09:38 AM
good interview

humanic
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
He is probably referencing B17.

http://www.naturalnews.com/012923.html

I knew he was, but it was such an ignorant statement that I wondered if he actually meant it.

dannno
03-10-2009, 09:51 AM
I knew he was, but it was such an ignorant statement that I wondered if he actually meant it.

Oh ya, flirple meant it. Never mind that many of us on the board have eaten B17 without getting any symptoms of cyanide poisoning as the AMA types will have you believe. Nevermind all the research Griffin put into it to prove that it is in fact a preventative cure for cancer. If it goes against the accepted establishment view, flirple doesn't believe it. Period.

dannno
03-10-2009, 09:55 AM
According to Griffin, the 1953 California Report continues to be the basis of most scientific or legal opposition to vitamin B-17 today. The report, written by Dr. Henry Garland and Dr. E. M. McDonald of the California Medical Association's Cancer Advisory Commission, claims there is no proof Laetrile is an effective control for cancer. (It should be noted that these two particular doctors were at the time also insisting there was no link between smoking and lung cancer.)

Flirple you're really an amazing character. It is absolutely astounding what you're willing to believe after hearing the truth.

FrankRep
03-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Anyone record the interview?

Flirple
03-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Is this a joke?

It most certainly is not a joke. There are real world consequences to people forgoing there cancer treatments and being sold snake-oil (in this case B-17) by quacks like Mr. Griffin. He is morally culpable. "Alternative" (aka useless) medical remedies have deadly consequences when people opt out of their real treatments that have at least some chance of saving the patients life. Sorry. I know that's an unpleasant truth but I don't know how anyone could have a conversation with someone like Edward who is propagating a hoax treatment that indirectly leads to unnecessary deaths and not hold him accountable.

FrankRep
03-10-2009, 10:24 PM
A World Without Cancer
The Story Of Vitamin B17
G. Edward Griffin

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507

humanic
03-10-2009, 10:43 PM
It most certainly is not a joke. There are real world consequences to people forgoing there cancer treatments and being sold snake-oil (in this case B-17) by quacks like Mr. Griffin. He is morally culpable. "Alternative" (aka useless) medical remedies have deadly consequences when people opt out of their real treatments that have at least some chance of saving the patients life. Sorry. I know that's an unpleasant truth but I don't know how anyone could have a conversation with someone like Edward who is propagating a hoax treatment that indirectly leads to unnecessary deaths and not hold him accountable.

Well, regardless of the fact that you didn't intend to make a joke, your comments are so astoundingly ignorant that they would be laughable to anyone who has ever read Griffin's book on the subject, if it were a laughing matter. It's not, however, and I suspect that the people here who have objectively researched B17 instead of only reading disinfo sites like "quackwatch" (which is what you've obviously done, if anything at all) are as annoyed as I am with what you are spewing. You are making some extremely heavy accusations and you are completely wrong about B17 being "snake oil".

I have little doubt that you would rather libel people and repeat what demonstrably dishonest cancer industry shill sites tell you without question than actually take the time to rise above the level of "charlatan" on this topic; but just in case I'm wrong -- or in the more likely event that other people here want to see the proof that what you are saying is false -- here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1825890&postcount=13) is a post I made a while back in which I linked to multiple excellent books that I own and have read on the subject.

emazur
03-11-2009, 02:05 AM
bump for mp3 request

pennycat
03-11-2009, 06:50 AM
bump for mp3 request

The radio station will provide me with a cd of the show in a couple of days. Will post at that point.