PDA

View Full Version : Dirtying our puritan minds even more by reducing tyranny down to what it truly is.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-09-2009, 10:19 AM
In attempting to encourage prostituting whores to get off the street, I have often encountered a chronic condition -- they love their pimps. More like they are addicted to them to be more exact. Even though they have reasoned out all the horrible things that their pimps do to them in regards to exploitation and punishment, they still in the end desire to confront rather than leave them.
Don't pity this tendency in these lowly whores, no; rather, let us help them by realizing that we do the same thing as American people. Though we have realized that our Federal government pimps most of us -- yes, even most of the wealthy in this nation have been victimized -- we still feel that we have to go to Washington to confront the problem.
We need to get control over ourselves. We need to quit watching the national news. We need to quit thinking in terms of Federal and more in terms of state business.
What we have invented for our comfort on the local level has been lobbied away and made a shambles on the Federal.

heavenlyboy34
03-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Better yet, think on the individual, family, and community level. Eliminate the "need" for leviathan government. ;):) Nice post, UEW.

dannno
03-09-2009, 10:33 AM
*THUMP*

"Oh shit, it's UPGRAYEDD!"

Kraig
03-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Just don't take it too far and become anti-state, after all some level of tyranny is acceptable...and required. :rolleyes:

dannno
03-09-2009, 10:36 AM
"Upgrayedd don't care where

the time machine is. Now, then, last week-

He will find a way

to come get his money!"

dannno
03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Just don't take it too far and become anti-state, after all some level of tyranny is acceptable...and required. :rolleyes:

Tyranny is not required, only justice.

AuH20
03-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Name one government department at the federal level which is run efficiently? Thats usually the first question I direct at the government loving servants who occupy this country. Sometimes they try to slip the Post Office by me, but as of late thats not really a viable choice. Then I'm usually met with the oft-used "conservatives have successfully portrayed government as the primary ill in this country." Its like talking to a robot as you gradually peel away the layers of conditioning.

acptulsa
03-09-2009, 10:38 AM

But, of course, the unjust consider justice to be tyranny--unless they get to mete the injustice out themselves...

Kraig
03-09-2009, 10:38 AM

Wrong.

weslinder
03-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Name one government department at the federal level which is run efficiently?
Medicare is run efficiently. It may be an enormous, market-distorting behemoth, but it's an efficient, enormous market-distorting behemoth.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Name one government department at the federal level which is run efficiently? Thats usually the first question I direct at the government loving servants who occupy this country. Sometimes they try to slip the Post Office by me, but as of late thats not really a viable choice. Then I'm usually met with the oft-used "conservatives have successfully portrayed government as the primary ill in this country." Its like talking to a robot as you gradually peel away the layers of conditioning.

Start first by switching off the Federal (national) news.
We really don't need economic experts because we already know what works. We plant seeds. We water them and weed out the choking plants. These seeds grow into large plants that we cultivate. Repeat. Small businesses grow faster, are more inventive and pay their employees more than large corporations. Over time, large corporations wither away just as large plants wither away.
Our government has become a poisonous mushroom hybrid run by foreignors who have absolutely no idea how to productively grow an economy. They have convinced us that they can solve all our problems over night just as long as we continue to buy into their empty box of Federal goods. So, what are we doing? We are choosing to eat the quick fix of a mushroom while weeding out all the nutritional crops that workers have worked so hard to create and soldiers have died to protect.