PDA

View Full Version : Attn: LE - should my PM get deleted, I have their phone #'s...

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 08:39 AM
You are TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!

-t

TruthisTreason
03-08-2009, 08:41 AM

ItsTime
03-08-2009, 08:42 AM
They can delete your precious metals now?

Bradley in DC
03-08-2009, 08:42 AM
They can delete your prime metals now?

Precious. :D

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 08:43 AM
You are TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!

-t

What PM are you talking about?

Calm the heck down. What are you so upset about? I only moved the thread to The Vent, so that it was not viewable by google and non-registered members. Maybe you could explain why you are so upset that it is not?

If you want to call Bryan and Josh, go ahead and do so. I called them myself over an hour ago.

ItsTime
03-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Precious. :D

Im not done my coffee yet LOL :D

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Im not done my coffee yet LOL :D

You're farther along than I am. I made the mistake of checking the forum BEFORE I got my first cup. :(

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:02 AM
to all those wondering - the thread moved here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=182813&page=3

you have to be a registered member to see it.

apparently, LE took offense to my PC term" "Get their fecal matter coagulated"...

This thread belongs in the C4L sub forum!

-t

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 09:05 AM
to all those wondering - the thread moved here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=182813&page=3

you have to be a registered member to see it.

apparently, LE took offense to my PC term" "Get their fecal matter coagulated"...

This thread belongs in the C4L sub forum!

-t

I repeat...

I only moved the thread to The Vent, so that it was not viewable by google and non-registered members. Maybe you could explain why you are so upset that it is not?

It had nothing to do with your comment about bodily functions.

ItsTime
03-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Im triple dog daring LE to move this thread to the vent ;)

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:11 AM
reallllyyyy - so why did you move the thread?

-t

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:15 AM
quote:

"[Redacted by Moderator - forum guidelines]"

RIIIIGGGHHHTT!

-t

Bradley in DC
03-08-2009, 09:15 AM
reallllyyyy - so why did you move the thread?

-t

I generally don't know why LE does what she does, but I had sent her a PM (not the prime kind :p) expressing concern that the thread was public. I'm glad it was moved. That said, I gave up my special powers here a long time ago--much more fun this way :) --so I don't know the current mod guidelines.

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:21 AM
expressing concern that the thread was public. I'm glad it was moved.

ummm - why? - if we can't air our dirty laundry - and FAST - what good are we?

Sunlight solves a LOT of problems!

-t

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 09:22 AM
quote:

"[Redacted by Moderator - forum guidelines]"

RIIIIGGGHHHTT!

-t

What's your beef? You don't think that you referring to bodily functions when addressing Debbie Hopper was out-of-line, or are you still thinking that is why your thread was moved?

It's fine to express whatever dissatisfaction you have with C4L, but is it too much to ask to be respectful as you do so? That doesn't seem like much to ask. :confused:

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Umm- none of that was directed toward Debbie Hopper (Who I think rather highly of!) It was directed toward the C4L and their utter INCOMPETENCE!

-t

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Umm- none of that was directed toward Debbie Hopper (Who I think rather highly of!) It was directed toward the C4L and there utter INCOMPETENCE!

-t

Okay, okay, tangent, we get that you're not happy with the C4L. Hopefully, someone from there will be over here soon to respond to some of the accusations made in your thread.

JoshLowry
03-08-2009, 09:32 AM
He said get your shit together in a nice way. I thought it was clever. Not really that offensive...

I'm sure the CFL is aware of the concerns expressed in that thread now that Debbie read it. Problem solved?

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:34 AM
What's your beef? You don't think that you referring to bodily functions when addressing Debbie Hopper was out-of-line, or are you still thinking that is why your thread was moved?

It's fine to express whatever dissatisfaction you have with C4L, but is it too much to ask to be respectful as you do so? That doesn't seem like much to ask. :confused:

Oh - and I was referring to the RESULT of bodily functions as a corollary - do we get a healthy stool or a pile of diarrhea... in the C4L case it's the latter.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:44 AM
I repeat...

I only moved the thread to The Vent, so that it was not viewable by google and non-registered members. Maybe you could explain why you are so upset that it is not?

RIGHHHHTTTT!

Please explain your deletions in that thread...

-t

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 09:49 AM
He said get your shit together in a nice way. I thought it was clever. Not really that offensive...

I'm sure the CFL is aware of the concerns expressed in that thread now that Debbie read it. Problem solved?

The sub-issue has become censorship on this forum....

And CERTAIN mods!

-t

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 09:52 AM
RIGHHHHTTTT!

Please explain your deletions in that thread...

-t

I removed your comment about bodily functions in your reply to Debbie Hopper, because it seemed to me to be disrespectful of not only a forum member, but a representative of C4L who was taking the time to come over here to address our questions. I PM'd you notifying you of the reason at the time.

If you're looking for specific forum guidelines:

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.

+ Any form of antagonizing other members is not allowed by non-established members.

+ No excessive / pointless negativity on the campaign, its future or elements of it. All messages with a negative tone about the campaign from new users must provide supportive facts as to why there is a perceived negative and provide some suggested solutions to the issue.

JoshLowry
03-08-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't think either of these apply.

+ Any form of antagonizing other members is not allowed by non-established members.

+ No excessive / pointless negativity on the campaign, its future or elements of it. All messages with a negative tone about the campaign from new users must provide supportive facts as to why there is a perceived negative and provide some suggested solutions to the issue.

Deletion shouldn't be used lightly.

Sorry tangent. Let's move along.

LibertyEagle
03-08-2009, 10:01 AM
I don't think either of these apply.

Deletion shouldn't be used lightly.

Sorry tangent. Let's move along.

You honestly do not believe this one applies?

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.

JoshLowry
03-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Did I put that one into my post?

constituent
03-08-2009, 10:10 AM

hmmm... what happened to that irony pic???

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 10:23 AM
LE - I think I stayed way within forum guidelines and you are the one that is out of bounds. Please move this thread to the C4L sub forum. It belongs there.

thanks,

-t

btw: re: last post... who the hell is "angelatc"....

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 10:27 AM
RE: LE's mod privs. could I suggest that her privs be moderated? I have seen MANY complaints about her! She seems to be abusing said privs.

Just saying...

-t

torchbearer
03-08-2009, 10:31 AM
RE: LE's mod privs. could I suggest that her privs be moderated? I have seen MANY complaints about her! She seems to be abusing said privs.

Just saying...

-t

moderator is a thankless job with no pay.
You wanna be a mod?
We can sit around and bitch about everything you do.

Don't take shit personal. If I went into 'attention whore mode' everytime a mod deleted/modified one of my post or gave me an infraction.. i'd have 40,000 post by now.

JoshLowry
03-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Threads stay where they are.

No, she is still a mod.

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 10:35 AM
moderator is a thankless job with no pay.
You wanna be a mod?
We can sit around and bitch about everything you do.

Don't take shit personal. If I went into 'attention whore mode' everytime a mod deleted/modified one of my post or gave me an infraction.. i'd have 40,000 post by now.

I am a MOD - Have been for about 9 years... - but I admit - not on a board with this much traffic...

-t

torchbearer
03-08-2009, 10:37 AM
I am a MOD - but I admit - not on a board with this much traffic...

-t

then you should understand.

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 10:46 AM
I understand that mod privs get abused - and I try not to do that.

In this case, I think the mod abused their privs. As I've seen many complaints against this particular mod - - it leaves me to believe that we have a bad mod.

I have not been really impressed with her performance. She seems over bearing... (READ AGENDA!!!!)

-t

tangent4ronpaul
03-08-2009, 11:00 AM
I repeat...

So what did it have to do with???? - ie: WHY???

considering that you deleted that particular line - me thinks you be lying.....

-t

Kludge
03-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Im triple dog daring LE to move this thread to the vent ;)

Nah. Thread isn't entertaining enough to deserve a spot at The Vent.

JoshLowry
03-08-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm closing this.

PM her if you want more answers.