PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: Make This Go Viral!

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 06:33 PM
I'll be posting this in my blog soon, and I encourage everyone to pass it around as well. We've been talking about this stuff for a long time now, and talk of a NWO is now in the MSM. It's the perfect timing for this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvTy_fVdJ8

emazur
03-07-2009, 07:50 PM
nicely done, I recommend it to everyone here

Chosen
03-07-2009, 08:03 PM
It was enjoyable how this video hijacked legitimate complaints then turned into a montage of ridiculous Alex Jones schizophrenia. Merely inserting clips of marching tropps out of journalistic context means nothing. Take your meds.

The most disappointing thing is how a video like this takes some legitimate subjects and associates them with utter bullshit.

9-11 truther? LOL Yeah, I'll make this viral but in a different way. I will treat it like a virus and warn others not to be infected by it.

idiom
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
One of these days that title is going to link to a genetically engineered HIV like 'Statist' disease.

Volitzer
03-07-2009, 08:30 PM
(bump) Hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!

SWATH
03-07-2009, 08:54 PM
No one has a monopoly on the truth, not even those who call themselves truthers. I'm not against 9/11 truth, but I don't think it helps us at this point unless you got absolute 100% incontrovertible proof that would hold up in court. Otherwise you will continue to attract the curios minority, and repel the uninitiated vast majority. We support a new investigation, until that happens we wont know for sure exactly what happened and most people probably won't care.

Reason
03-07-2009, 09:06 PM
I'll be posting this in my blog soon, and I encourage everyone to pass it around as well. We've been talking about this stuff for a long time now, and talk of a NWO is now in the MSM. It's the perfect timing for this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHvTy_fVdJ8

GET AWAY FROM RON PAUL :mad:

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 09:13 PM
GET AWAY FROM RON PAUL :mad:

I'm not a truther, just so you know, and I have managed to get a lot of people to vote for Dr. Paul during the primaries. What's wrong with the video, other than the fact that it has a few brief clips of 9/11 protests? My mom sent it to me, and she's about as unattached to conspiracies as they come!

The point of the video is that they talk about a NWO, not about 9/11. The MSM even talks about that! Seriously, why act so hostile towards it? And don't try and alientate Ron Paul's supporters - I very passionately defend him and all of his positions whenever I get the opportunity.

Yeah, the video is kind of Alex Jones like, but it was put together very well, in my opinion. It's not perfect, but what is?

Reason
03-07-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm not a truther, just so you know, and I have managed to get a lot of people to vote for Dr. Paul during the primaries. What's wrong with the video, other than the fact that it has a few brief clips of 9/11 protests? My mom sent it to me, and she's about as unattached to conspiracies as they come!

The point of the video is that they talk about a NWO, not about 9/11. The MSM even talks about that! Seriously, why act so hostile towards it? And don't try and alientate Ron Paul's supporters - I very passionately defend him and all of his positions whenever I get the opportunity.

Yeah, the video is kind of Alex Jones like, but it was put together very well, in my opinion. It's not perfect, but what is?

Associating Ron Paul IN ANY WAY WITH THE 9-11 TROOFERS is just as bad if not worse than Bush associating Iraq with 9-11. :mad:

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Associating Ron Paul IN ANY WAY WITH THE 9-11 TROOFERS is just as bad if not worse than Bush associating Iraq with 9-11. :mad:

I don't think the video intends to associate 9/11 truth with anything! That's my point. They also show Jerry Springer and all sorts of stuff, along with the political distractions of 9/11. The point of the vid is NWO, not 9/11. You're finding those clips and saying that the whole video is about 9/11, and the video isn't even about Ron Paul, so he's not associated in any way. The goal of the video, I believe, is to wake people up to what's going on in the world, not promote an individual. How are you getting Ron Paul mixed up in it?

idiom
03-07-2009, 09:27 PM
I can accept 9/11 truth being on par with a good episode of Jerry Springer.

Reason
03-07-2009, 09:34 PM
How are you getting Ron Paul mixed up in it?

Step One: Look at the top of your screen

Step Two: Read the name of the URL you see right now

Step Three: Go away

Chosen
03-07-2009, 09:34 PM
The video uses the Alex Jones truther dynamic. Basically taking legitimate topics and mixing them with far reaching, unsubstantiated "conclusions" about conspiracy. Anyone bother to count the Masonic Eye and how many times that showed up?

This sort of thing hurts Ron Paul, I don't understand how the poster would think a Ron Paul supporter would be engulfed in this far out crazy conspiracy stuff. Well actually, maybe it is what they have been seeing on the forum as of the past couple of months. The nutjobs come in and spam and the Ron Paul supporters leave. So as far as a virus is an opportunistic infection, I see this videos place.

sunghoko
03-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry, I can't take this video seriously. This is a Youtube equivalent of the crazy man in the town square predicting that the time is near

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 09:43 PM

Someone's got their knickers in a knot. Not every video on this forum is exclusively about Ron Paul, and nothing in the video associates itself with Ron Paul. People get away with posting Alex Jones crap on here, too, as well as pretty much anything else.

You may not care for the video, and there's plenty of people who don't, but it has helped my mom see what we're up against, seeing as it was sent to her by someone else.

Again, the point of it isn't 9/11, especially seeing as it's shown alongside Jerry Springer, Miss Teen South Carolina, and other crap.

I guess I could go away from the forum, but that won't stop me from campaigning for liberty. As I said, I've been working tirelessly to wake people up, and I'm not so much in the mood to argue with someone who's so narrow-minded they can't see beyond a simple video's faults. It's just a video, and you don't have to agree with it.

Is the video very tin-hatted? Yes! You therefore don't have to show it if you don't want to, but I've found that even people who cover their ears and sing as loud as they can whenever a conspiracy theory is brought up have still found this particular video intriguing - even to the point of tears.

The video uses the Alex Jones truther dynamic. Basically taking legitimate topics and mixing them with far reaching, unsubstantiated "conclusions" about conspiracy. Anyone bother to count the Masonic Eye and how many times that showed up?

This sort of thing hurts Ron Paul, I don't understand how the poster would think a Ron Paul supporter would be engulfed in this far out crazy conspiracy stuff. Well actually, maybe it is what they have been seeing on the forum as of the past couple of months. The nutjobs come in and spam and the Ron Paul supporters leave. So as far as a virus is an opportunistic infection, I see this videos place.

Eh, I personally do believe that a NWO is a real possibility amidst economic crisis. Again, I don't think the 9/11 stuff is meant to be a legitimate topic in the video. Again, since the video isn't about Ron Paul, it don't see how it could hurt him. I'm not attempting to spam (and I've been on this forum quite a while), but I'm attempting to pass on a video at the request of someone else who thinks that it's a great way to get people searching.

Besides, I don't see how people can have a problem with this video, yet I see The Obama Deception posted all over the place!

I can accept 9/11 truth being on par with a good episode of Jerry Springer.

Yay! Someone gets it! That cheers me up a bit. It's awfully hard to continue one when people jump to massive conclusions at the first opportunity.

Chosen
03-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Someone's got their knickers in a knot. Not every video on this forum is exclusively about Ron Paul, and nothing in the video associates itself with Ron Paul. People get away with posting Alex Jones crap on here, too, as well as pretty much anything else.

You may not care for the video, and there's plenty of people who don't, but it has helped my mom see what we're up against, seeing as it was sent to her by someone else.

Again, the point of it isn't 9/11, especially seeing as it's shown alongside Jerry Springer, Miss Teen South Carolina, and other crap.

I guess I could go away from the forum, but that won't stop me from campaigning for liberty. As I said, I've been working tirelessly to wake people up, and I'm not so much in the mood to argue with someone who's so narrow-minded they can't see beyond a simple video's faults. It's just a video, and you don't have to agree with it.

Is the video very tin-hatted? Yes! You therefore don't have to show it if you don't want to, but I've found that even people who cover their ears and sing as loud as they can whenever a conspiracy theory is brought up have still found this particular video intriguing - even to the point of tears.Now you are trying to proclaim martyrdom?

I don't think anyone wants you to stop campaigning for Liberty, but if that is your intent, then think about how you associate Ron Paul with certain materials. The RINO GOP and the entirety of the left, all authoritarian collectivists want an end to Ron Paul's message, they will use this kind of nonsense (the majority of the video) to try and make him look like a nutjob. Many anarchist and communist posters on here are already doing a good job of that.

I think most want to show that they support Ron Paul and don't support this video as a Ron Paul message.

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Now you are trying to proclaim martyrdom?

I don't think anyone wants you to stop campaigning for Liberty, but if that is your intent, then think about how you associate Ron Paul with certain materials. The RINO GOP and the entirety of the left, all authoritarian collectivists want an end to Ron Paul's message, they will use this kind of nonsense (the majority of the video) to try and make him look like a nutjob. Many anarchist and communist posters on here are already doing a good job of that.

I think most want to show that they support Ron Paul and don't support this video as a Ron Paul message.

Not so much martyrdom as just saying that people talk about Ron Paul outside of this forum as well.

I actually make sure to point out to people that 9/11 truth is not a part of Ron Paul's platform whenever I show them material that happens to have it. I also suggest that everyone else do the same. Besides that, everyone I talk to about this stuff is aware that I'm not a truther (although they know that I'm open-minded about it).

I'm aware that people use stuff like this to make Ron Paul out to be a nutjob, but again, this video isn't about Ron Paul. Another part of this site is just about waking people up, especially since it's not 100% clear if he'll make another run for the Presidency. There is some really crappy stuff in the video, but some of it is quite powerful, and some people are able to discern the crap from the value.

Trust me, I don't intend to do him any harm, but I see a lot of videos on this site that actually are way more harmful than anything you'll see in that little video!

But thanks for not jumping down my throat! That means a lot to me.

Again, if I'm really not welcome here, I'll leave. However, I don't think one little post is enough to disqualify me from being active on the forums.

Chosen
03-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Not so much martyrdom as just saying that people talk about Ron Paul outside of this forum as well.

Again, if I'm really not welcome here, I'll leave. However, I don't think one little post is enough to disqualify me from being active on the forums.How is that not martyrdom?

You seem to be presenting that if people don't like your video you'll leave. That is fairly immature and indicates that you seem to be of the personality that would be affected by this propaganda.

how can you think people would not associate Ron Paul with this?

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 10:23 PM
How is that not martyrdom?

You seem to be presenting that if people don't like your video you'll leave. That is fairly immature and indicates that you seem to be of the personality that would be affected by this propaganda.

how can you think people would not associate Ron Paul with this?

Eh, I don't mean you. Another poster asked me to leave, and I don't particularly care to stay if I'm bothering others. It has nothing to do with the video, and I'm not particularly affected by it, but I know that some people are, and they asked me if I'd put it up, and I didn't see any harm in doing so. I don't care if you don't like the video - it's not mine, either. I'm not even sure if the creator is someone on this forum or not.

I can't figure out how people would associate it with Ron Paul. I don't send people to the forums to find it, nor do I encourage it as Ron Paul's position. I mean, if you searched Youtube and found it, would Ron Paul's name come to your mind? It didn't come to mine when I first watched it. If you really must know, I thought of Alex Jones instead, but that's because it reminds me of some of his stuff.

As for the martyrdom question, martyrdom is a form of self-sacrifice for an idea. Leaving a forum because you've been asked to isn't really martyrdom. Continuing to campaign for liberty candidates also wouldn't be martyrdom, because there's (so far) no sacrifice in it on my part, except for time and energy.

Perhaps we should just let this thread die. I wouldn't have agreed to post it if I had thought there would be major backlash!

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 10:34 PM

Get a grip.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51014

It is named Liberty Forest, (LibertyForest.com). Named after the Liberty Tree, a famous elm tree that stood near the commons of Boston, Massachusetts Colony, in the days before the American Revolution. The tree was a rallying point for the growing resistance to the rule of England over the American colonies. In the years that followed, almost every American town had its own Liberty Tree—a living symbol of popular support for individual liberty and resistance to tyranny. We are the Liberty Forest so to speak, as the internet is one large meeting place.

The election is OVER. Ron Paul did not win.
This is not about Ron Paul or the GOP. This is about all aspects and avenues of Liberty.

NationaliseIt
03-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Do you honestly want to associate yourself with Alex Jones and the guy who thinks the world is ruled by lizards?

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Do you honestly want to associate yourself with Alex Jones and the guy who thinks the world is ruled by lizards?

Nope, but that doesn't stop other people from doing so. Even a broken clock is right twice. Well, I haven't exactly found anything Alex Jones is right about other than a NWO, but yeah. ;)

I'm not entirely sure who started the whole reptilian thing...

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 10:50 PM
I remember the first time I heard the phrase "New World Order" I was watching Bush Sr.
It sent chills up my spine. That was long before I was awake ,aware and involved.
I got my first computer in 2003, and had access to research and news that I had not before.
I had not even heard of Alex Jones before this forum.
The NWO is a threat. I don't care if AJ is on the video, he is just one more voice.
It would be good if folks could get past their rabid hatred of the man and just look at the facts.
I thought the video put some good clips together.
Jones and 911 are only sidebars.

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 10:55 PM
I remember the first time i heard the phrase "New World Order" I was watching Bush Sr.
It sent chills up my spine. That was long before I was awake ,aware and involved.
I got my first computer in 2003, and had access to research and news that I had not before.
I had not even heard of Alex Jones before this forum.
The NWO is a threat. I don't care if AJ is on the video, he is just one more voice.
It would be good if folks could get past their rabid hatred of the man and just look at the facts.
I thought the video put some good clips together.
Jones and 911 are only sidebars.

Yes, 9/11 isn't the focus of the video. NWO is no longer a conspiracy - the talking heads on television say so. Trying to make people aware of it is not a crime...yet.

I, too, hadn't heard of Alex Jones before this forum, and admittedly the only shows of his I've seen have been the ones with Ron Paul. I guess I thought the video was done pretty well, particularly with its crafty use of V for Vendetta.

As I said earlier, it was sent to me by my mom, who is not a conspirator by any means, and she didn't associate it with 9/11 or Ron Paul at all!

idiom
03-07-2009, 11:00 PM
The current world order is broken. After the depression there will be a different world order and it will be new.

That doesn't make it THE new world order.

If you believe that somewhere people are smart enough to run a global conspiracy to rule the planet, then why don't you believe they are smart enough to set market prices?

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 11:05 PM
The current world order is broken. After the depression there will be a different world order and it will be new.

That doesn't make it THE new world order.

If you believe that somewhere people are smart enough to run a global conspiracy to rule the planet, then why don't you believe they are smart enough to set market prices?

They are. The destruction of the Dollar and our economy is deliberate. The goal of a one world Govt has been a long term goal and is getting close to reality.
I do not believe we can stop it. Too little too late. But we may slow it. hinder it and resist it.
The End of the United States as free nation is already accomplished.

idiom
03-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Why stop it? Obviously they are brilliant.

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Why stop it? Obviously they are brilliant.

Well I guess I am just opposed to Evil, Power hungry megalomaniacs. :mad:

idiom
03-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Maybe they are not evil or power hungry, they are just out to stop the genocide and imperialistic governements.

Perhaps they will set up a central world government with a commodity currency, a restricted constitution and generally make the world a better place.

Given that they are so smart.

JoshLowry
03-07-2009, 11:18 PM
I thought it was a good video. Most of it was about central banks, being chipped, and a one world government.

Who are you to disallow posters from being conspiratorial and doubting of government?

It's welcome here, better off in hot topics though. You have to spoon feed the uninformed imo.