PDA

View Full Version : [Nevada] FBI starting to arrest people who believe in state sovereignty

FrankRep
03-07-2009, 04:03 PM
FBI Busts Alleged Anti-Government Group

Las Vegas Now
March 6, 2009

Four people arrested in a raid involving tax evasion and weapons charges appeared in federal court Friday afternoon. Authoritites say the men are suspected of being leaders of an anti-government movement called Sovereign Movement.

The FBI tells Eyewitness News that this raid goes beyond just Las Vegas. Federal agents raided seven different locations in Nevada, Idaho and also Arizona and this was the result of a three-year investigation.

The scene in a neighborhood near Charleston and Cimarron was chaotic Thursday morning as federal agents from the FBI and ATF targeted a home on Gunther Circle and began removing items, including guns.

Neighbors who witnessed the scene say they saw agents pull as many as 40 weapons from the home. The bomb squad was also called to the neighborhood and neighbors say items were loaded into a cylinder and taken away.

"Blasting caps and whatever they had they loaded that and took it out," said Jim Ashness, neighbor.

Ashness describes his neighbor, Harold Call, who was arrested at the home, as a quiet character. An unsealed indictment shows Call charged with numerous counts of illegally possessing an unregistered machine gun. Authorities allege that Call is one of the leaders of the Nevada Lawmen Group for Public Awareness, a group that is associated with the Sovereign Movement group.

At least three other people were also arrested. They are identified as Jan Alan Lindsey, who is a retired FBI agent and alleged to also be a leader of Nevada Lawmen Group for Public Awareness, Samuel Davis, who is allegedly the national leader of the Sovereign Movement and Shawn Rice. Lindsey is charged various counts of income tax evasion, Davis and Rice are facing money laundering charges.

SOURCE:
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=9962380
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090307/D96P1UJ80.html

krazy kaju
03-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Government waging war against its citizens.

Cowlesy
03-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Interesting how there is a MLM google ad being tagged to this thread.

Kludge
03-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Errr, the group laundered money in a bank account scam to the tune of $1.4 million, IIRC.

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Errr, the group laundered money in a bank account scam to the tune of $1.4 million, IIRC.

Er,did they.
or is it alleged

Did the do it at the request of the Infiltrator. If so, that is entrapment.

I will make no judgment as yet. ;)

fedup100
03-07-2009, 05:05 PM

And you know this because the whore newspaper said so! I hear talk of tax revolts all the time. I heard Ron Paul say it was dangerous, but to be admired.

You know the media and the joo IRS are liars and yet you still pile on with this article.

I can see it now. Finally a brave group of Citizens decide enough is enough and they stand up to the beast. Here on the forum and across the hinderlands, they will be known as ignorant terrorists!

Kludge
03-07-2009, 05:07 PM
And you know this because the whore newspaper said so!

As is why you know they were arrested.

If you can't trust one report, you cannot trust any, and must challenge them all, unless you are biased.

fedup100
03-07-2009, 05:09 PM

If you can't trust one report, you cannot trust any, and must challenge them all, unless you are biased.

You got it partially right, you cannot trust any!

Sandra
03-07-2009, 05:10 PM

+1

Reason
03-07-2009, 05:28 PM
1. Pay your taxes

2. Register your guns

Then you can go about protesting the FED or state sovereignty or w/e the hell you want to do without fear of getting thrown in the slammer...

Really not that hard.

fedup100
03-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Shameful response to this story based on the controlled media and upstanding government spin. I hope to hell they don't have such informed citizens on their jury.

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 06:09 PM
1. Pay your taxes

2. Register your guns

Then you can go about protesting the FED or state sovereignty or w/e the hell you want to do without fear of getting thrown in the slammer...

Really not that hard.

col⋅lab⋅o⋅rate
   /kəˈlębəˌreɪt/ [kuh-lab-uh-reyt]

to cooperate, usually willingly, with an enemy nation, esp. with an enemy occupying one's country:

Bluewaters
03-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Muhahaha,Bunch of revolutionists here,
i see.Muhahaha.Goodluck.I think some of u are tryin to flog a dead horse at this site.Goodluck with that

pcosmar
03-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Muhahaha,Bunch of revolutionists here,
i see.Muhahaha.Goodluck.I think some of u are tryin to flog a dead horse at this site.Goodluck with that

Some is.
Some ain't.

Bluewaters
03-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I Got u Pcomar.I,ve been following for quite a while now.I have a lot of respect for some an believe,They,d do to ride the river with.Others look like they,d do better in soup lines

Bluewaters
03-07-2009, 08:57 PM
No matter though,long as they try to act right,i,d give em a hand,just dont show up with no bullets or tobaccy of ur own.lol

akihabro
03-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Wonder if this has any relation. http://www.fox11az.com/news/topstories/stories/kmsb-20080229-famjc-gunsseized.b924092.html
http://www.cavalryarms.com/

nobody's_hero
03-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm hoping the jury is favorable. I think it won't be long until sympathy for tax protestors starts sinking in among the people—Well, the ones who love liberty, anyway.

Time for Change
03-08-2009, 06:51 PM
2. Register your guns

hell no!