PDA

View Full Version : Spam the GOP Youtube debate with "Are you for the Constitution"-type questions.

Starks
09-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Make it happen people!

Spirit of '76
09-15-2007, 07:44 PM
They'll all just say yes.

cujothekitten
09-15-2007, 07:44 PM
They'll all just say yes.

Then ask them tougher questions

Kregener
09-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Tougher question call for bigger lies and/or promises to be broken at a later date.

ronpaulhawaii
09-15-2007, 09:59 PM
How about asking, "How seriously do you think the American people take the Oath of Office?" or something like that...

SWATH
09-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Just ask them what their views of the 10th amendment are and how they plan on respecting it. Most of them probably won't even know what it says.

Corydoras
09-15-2007, 10:12 PM
"What will you do as President to protect citizens from the warrantless invasions into privacy that are now allowed by the Patriot Act?'

Revolution9
09-15-2007, 10:24 PM
"Which was the most important vote you ever made that you knew was aganst the Constitution but you felt was so necessary as to override the fundamental princiiples of that cherished document? Explain your rationale."

Best
Randy

RP4ME
09-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Just ask them how - they interpret and apply a specific part of the Constitution - do not ask if they respect it - "of course they all do!";) ;) Liek the part about teh president not making any treaties with other nations without congressional consent....hehe

cujothekitten
09-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Tougher question call for bigger lies and/or promises to be broken at a later date.

After the news they do a "who is lying" segment. If you ask genuine questions and they lie in their answer then they'll do a segment about it. Quiz them on the constitution. Quiz them on executive power. Quiz them on taxes.

If they have to give a straight answer and they're wrong the news will catch them.

nexalacer
09-15-2007, 10:41 PM
"Which was the most important vote you ever made that you knew was aganst the Constitution but you felt was so necessary as to override the fundamental princiiples of that cherished document? Explain your rationale."

Best
Randy

This would be hilarious, but they'd NEVER ask it.

katao
09-16-2007, 01:11 AM
Just ask them what their views of the 10th amendment are and how they plan on respecting it. Most of them probably won't even know what it says.

That is an awesome question!

Abobo
09-16-2007, 01:27 AM
My question will be something like...

"During the prohibition of alcohol it took a constitutionals amendment to grant the federal government the power to regulate alcohol. As we all know we currently have a new prohibition in place today -- the war on drugs. What I would like to know is where do you think the federal government gets the authority to regulation drugs? Drugs of any kind. Maybe my version of the constitution is old *holds it up* but I can't find anything in here about it. I don't want to know how bad you think drugs are, all I want to know is were you think the authority comes from."

Or

"If the constitution was amended removing the freedom of speech do you believe that we would still have the right to free speech? In other words do you believe our rights come from the constitution or that they are inherent in our humanity"

rainman39393
09-16-2007, 01:29 AM
Who ends up choosing the questions that get asked at the debate? I have a feeling they wont choose any real questions and instead just give opportunities for giuliani to crap out his mouth about how dangerous Iran is.:mad:

ItsTime
09-16-2007, 06:56 AM
I tried to watch the Dem YT debate but couldn't. It made me sick. It is all staged even more than the Fox News one. Do not expect any good/hard question to be asked to anyone but Paul.

LibertyEagle
09-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Ask them about Presidential Directive 51, signed May 9, 2007, which declares that in the event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, and local levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

Ask them to tell you where exactly in the Constitution it states that the President can assume such dictatorial powers.

LibertyEagle
09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
Someone ought to repeat that here. It was a very pointed question and would be great in showing these posers for what they truly are. It can't be a general question, because someone like 'ol Fred would just say that yes, he believes strongly in the 2nd amendment and then would then break out in song. We have to somehow nail him. Maybe naming a couple of the pieces of gun-grabbing legislation that he voted for while in the Senate and asking him to explain why he did that, since he claims he is such a supporter of the 2nd amendment.

Fred's anti-gun votes:
http://conservativesagainstfred.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/fred-thompsons-anti-gun-senate-record/

Swmorgan77
09-16-2007, 09:37 AM

LOL that would be great to see one of them just have to BS their way out of it because they don't even know it.

Romney - "I think the 10th amendment is critical, and so important to our shiny, happy global happy future stuff".

Spike Kojima
09-16-2007, 09:49 AM
"If the constitution was amended removing the freedom of speech do you believe that we would still have the right to free speech? In other words do you believe our rights come from the constitution or that they are inherent in our humanity"

I like that one.

If any of you guys make a video post it here so we all can see .

The Only Woj
09-16-2007, 12:38 PM
spam it with questions asking why Giuliani thinks Al Qaeda hates us for our freedoms instead of the reasons Al Qaeda says they attack us for.

dude58677
09-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Ask them, do you want to live in a 1776 America without slavery?