PDA

View Full Version : Networking with 'ordinary' Republican grassroots online

GunnyFreedom
03-07-2009, 06:15 AM
There are many places where grassroots Republicans can be found today. One great place to network with 'ordinary' Republicans I have found, is on Facebook, the RNC has an official group on Facebook.

By and large, these Republicans want to hear what we have to say, and I am witnessing a lot of growth in the proper direction. I just had a series of arguments with two social conservatives, and I am here to tell you that the Republicans are more willing to listen to us and hear us out than you know!

We can have a profound impact on the future of the Republican Party by going to where the ordinary Republican grassroots are on the web, and (being patient!) upholding our principles and values.

I just replied to a post on the official RNC Facebook group, where someone is calling for Newt Gingrich and Fred Thompson on top of the ticket in 2012. Here was my response:

I would like Newt, if he had actually upheld his end of the Contract With America. He got elected on a Conservative agenda, and then like the rest he acted like a big government Republican once he got into office.

It makes more sense to me to go with the Republican who actually has a track record of accomplishing a principled Conservative agenda, someone who we know actually walks the talk: Gary Johnson for President, 2012