PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck: The only one who impresses me is Palin; she went against her own party

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
03-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Glenn Beck: The only one who impresses me is Palin because she went against her own party.

If I heard correctly, he said something similar to that. :rolleyes:

Also, earlier, (edit: someone, not Beck) listed Ron Paul as near the top of the list for the earmark problem. :rolleyes:

ClayTrainor
03-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Glenn Beck: The only one who impresses me is Palin because she went against her own party.

If I heard correctly, he said something similar to that. :rolleyes:

Also, earlier, they listed Ron Paul as near the top of the list for the earmark problem. :rolleyes:

interesting development....

Perhaps this is the ultimate goal of FOX. Use Beck to rally as much of Ron Pauls support behind Palin as possible.

We all know there are some of us here, who have already converted to this side... *cough* tones *cough*

This is a very good reason to not trust Beck.

Matt Collins
03-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Amazing... just when he was starting to make sense on a few things...

UtahApocalypse
03-06-2009, 07:39 PM

+1

I am calling tomorrow and canceling my Tickets to Stadium of Fire (4th of July thing) that is being hosted by Beck. I really thought he was coming into the light. guess not. he truly can go to hell now.

sparebulb
03-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Behold the false profit Glen Bleckt.

MRoCkEd
03-06-2009, 07:56 PM
We need to contact Glenn about this whole earmarks issue and explain Ron Paul's position on them

itshappening
03-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Beck is like a shepered... Alex Jones said it perfectly in his blog...

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones%E2%80%99-audio-blog-march-3-2009-on-glenn-beck-fema-and-the-obama-deception/

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
03-06-2009, 08:09 PM
We need to contact Glenn about this whole earmarks issue and explain Ron Paul's position on them

Oh, to clarify, it wasn't Glenn who was doing the earmark segment, and the Palin remark was made while Bill was interviewing Beck.

DAFTEK
03-06-2009, 08:10 PM

++1 :eek: I watched him for a month as i had free fox news on my All HD package on Dish, now that the promo is gone i don't have to worry about him anymore... Too bad, i started to like his tone...:p

The One
03-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Did they change the name of this place to glennbeckforums.com?

dannno
03-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Did they change the name of this place to glennbeckforums.com?

No, and stop giving people ideas. The other satire forums are already too bi-polar for me.

FrankRep
03-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Ron Paul is not running in the next election.

FYI everyone.

torchbearer
03-06-2009, 09:50 PM

FYI everyone.

He told you this?
Didn't realize you two were that close.

centure7
03-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I disagree with the comments here. Yes Palin's positions are bad, but Glenn Beck is right. Palin is respectable for the reasons he stated. If there is a position and Palin disagrees, she just says so. How was Palin dishonest? I don't see the problem.

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Did anybody expect him to endorse Paul? I think he's coming around, and I respect his attempts at opening eyes, especially since there's still time for him to change his mind.

Regardless of whom he chooses to endorse, I'll watch his show and use the points he makes and topics he discusses to educate others about Ron Paul and other liberty candidates.

slacker921
03-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Palin went against the party? ahhaahahah.. that's a good one.

That there is some fine propaganda speak from Glenn Beck.
- Palin kissed the ring of AIPAC? Check!
- Palin supports the constitution shredding Patriot Act? Check!
- Palin supports The War on Terror? Check!
- Palin wants us stirring up hatred in the Middle East as long as possible? Check.
That's about all you need to run for office as a member of the war party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIN5kYCPOA). "going against them" on any other issue is just political fluff. They don't care.

Natalie
03-07-2009, 04:35 PM

FYI everyone.

Get out of here party pooper!

Ron Paul will run again! *cries*

A. Havnes
03-07-2009, 04:47 PM

Exactly!

satchelmcqueen
03-07-2009, 09:41 PM

god all mighty! i hope you are right.

now as far as beck goes, for me, he is doing a good job talking about things we all talk about here, but he is no Ron Paul supporter. ild like to whip his ass and ask him "why no love?"

i didnt see the show where he is accusing paul of being bad on earmarks, but if that is the case, i hate him even more. beck IMO is just being used by FOX (and he is for it!) to further the cause of towing the rep. party line. They (FOX/BECK) are using our grass roots support to try and convince most of America that they are the same as we are. WE ARE NOT! THEY ARE NOT!

its a scam on their part, and ild go on his show personally and challenge him on this fact if he had the guts to have me on.

Paul went against his own party 20 plus years ago. Palin is just a flashy, pretty good looking set of tits. trust me. i know more men that voted for McCain just for how she looked, vs writing in anyone else of any value.:mad:

satchelmcqueen
03-07-2009, 09:41 PM
subbing