PDA

View Full Version : Fast Track to Communism

FreedomFighter8008
03-06-2009, 06:36 PM
<startRant> I'm absolutely convinced that this adminstration's purpose is to do everything they can to turn this country into a Communist state. If you just take a step back, drop any and all partisan viewpoints, personal viewpoints, etc., and just look at the pure statistics or potential statistics of any particular action taken or proposed by this administration, you will see what I mean. Everything they are doing or plan to do has the clear goal of redistributing wealth and making more people dependent on the government.

What's even more amazing is how the sheeple just don't see it. I gotta wonder at what point they're going to wake up. A chick at work today complained about how much her 401k has tanked, but because she's a card-carrying MoveOn member, she blamed the fact that people are taking their money out of the stock market. If she had a headache because someone hit her upside the head with a baseball bat, I'd swear she'd blame it on the MLB (Major League Baseball). </ endRant>

slothman
03-06-2009, 10:25 PM
I guess you don't know but most of the stuff Obama is doing was started by Bush - maybe even earlier.
It's not all Obamas fault but people here don't reckognise(sp) that Obama isn't the only bad president.