PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul to Appear on "D.L. Hughley Breaks the News" on CNN; Saturday, March 7, 11 pm

Knightskye
03-06-2009, 01:37 AM
http://www.gambling911.com/politics/ron-paul-appear-cnn-dl-hughley-breaks-news-030509.html

Everybody's favorite 2008 Republican Presidential candidate, Ron Paul, will be appearing this Saturday night on CNN's D.L. Hughley Breaks The News. Congressman Paul, who is also a surgeon, has delivered more than 4000 babies in his East Texas district.

Awesome. :D

He Who Pawns
03-06-2009, 01:42 AM
Should be good. :)

rational thinker
03-06-2009, 01:43 AM
Sorry, show has been canceled.

http://cityfile.com/dailyfile/4723

That sucks. The week of Paul's appearance, the show is gone. Tough luck.

MRoCkEd
03-06-2009, 03:07 AM
It will be 10:00 PM EST, Actually

GunnyFreedom
03-06-2009, 03:11 AM
Wasn't this the same guy who tried to divide and conquer the GOP by creating an issue out of thin air between Steele and Limbaugh? I mean, not that I am a fan of either Steele or Limbaugh; i just worry that D.L. Hughley may take the Ron Paul interview with an agenda towards further fracturing the GOP.

MRoCkEd
03-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Wasn't this the same guy who tried to divide and conquer the GOP by creating an issue out of thin air between Steele and Limbaugh? I mean, not that I am a fan of either Steele or Limbaugh; i just worry that D.L. Hughley may take the Ron Paul interview with an agenda towards further fracturing the GOP.
Apparently Limbaugh is all over the new talking points memo for every network.

This Weekend's Show

"I'm the de facto head of the Republican party." Who knew that one short sentence could start so many hours of cable news conversation? And who knows what "de facto" means? This week, D.L. looks deeper into who is really running the Republican Party with Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul...prepares for any and every emergency with financial expert Lynette Khalfani-Cox and unlikely survivalist Neil Strauss...and looks at Hollywood's enlightened portrayals of Middle Easterners with TV's Jamie Farr, when D.L. Hughley Breaks the News this weekend.

zach
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
"Do you have anything to say about Rush?"

:rolleyes:

That, and Rihanna/Chris Brown situation are the new highlights of the year. :(
Whoop dee doo

Lucille
03-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Apparently Limbaugh is all over the new talking points memo for every network.

This Weekend's Show

"I'm the de facto head of the Republican party." Who knew that one short sentence could start so many hours of cable news conversation? And who knows what "de facto" means? This week, D.L. looks deeper into who is really running the Republican Party with Congressman and former presidential candidate Ron Paul...prepares for any and every emergency with financial expert Lynette Khalfani-Cox and unlikely survivalist Neil Strauss...and looks at Hollywood's enlightened portrayals of Middle Easterners with TV's Jamie Farr, when D.L. Hughley Breaks the News this weekend.

Obama and his adoring press fiddles with Rush while America burns (http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/852-Whats-Dead-Short-Answer-All-Of-It.html).

MRoCkEd
03-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Tune in Saturday night at 10:00 pm ET for a thoughtful double segment conversation between Dr. Paul and the journalist/comedian.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=12701

Knightskye
03-07-2009, 07:43 AM
Tune in Saturday night at 10:00 pm ET for a thoughtful double segment conversation between Dr. Paul and the journalist/comedian.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=12701

I e-mailed and asked if they could put an announcement out. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Do they have the right time?

http://www.imdb.com/tvgrid/2009-03-07/2000/?zip=

Add your zip code to the end of that URL and go there, and select your provider from the list when the page loads.

It says 11:00 p.m. for me. Maybe that's just FiOS?

USAFCapt
03-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I see it at 9 PM Central

james1906
03-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Expect DL to make the conversation solely about RP's comments on the Civil War.

DL was the weakest link of the Kings of Comedy, and most of his jokes are of the tired "white people is crazy, black people is crazy" nature. He had a talk show on Comedy Central a couple years back that bombed as well.

Cowlesy
03-07-2009, 09:37 AM
These assholes just like to get Ron Paul on to try and get a dissenting Republican voice on the record.

They continually forget that Congressman Paul, during these interviews, never gets into personal shots but keeps the debate about the issues, not personalities.

werdd
03-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Hughley is a dumbass.

JohnJay
03-07-2009, 09:58 AM
hmm.. even though they canceled it, I think he still is going to finish up this set of episodes.

CNN just had an ad on - with an excerpt/sound bite of RP to promote it.
So definitely on, and I hope someone can youtube . . .

james1906
03-07-2009, 09:58 AM
These assholes just like to get Ron Paul on to try and get a dissenting Republican voice on the record.

They continually forget that Congressman Paul, during these interviews, never gets into personal shots but keeps the debate about the issues, not personalities.

They like RP because he criticizes bailouts and these hosts think the corporate handouts are a Republican thing, but they don't realize their messiah Obama also advocates stealing from the poor and giving to the rich.

MRoCkEd
03-07-2009, 10:12 AM
CNN just had an ad on - with an excerpt/sound bite of RP to promote it.
So definitely on, and I hope someone can youtube . . .
hah, they are trying to increase their viewership by adding ron paul supporters to the 3 people that already watch it

JohnJay
03-07-2009, 10:24 AM
hah, they are trying to increase their viewership by adding ron paul supporters to the 3 people that already watch it

Definitely, RP is their draw . . .

We should barage CNN with news and info about HR 1207 to get that important legislation as the main topic of discussion -
it offers a chance to make fun of the Federal Reserve before the show goes go off the air.

"Why should a government-established agency, whose police force has federal law enforcement powers, and whose notes have legal tender status in this country, be allowed to enter into agreements with foreign powers and foreign banking institutions with no oversight?"

- Ron Paul in introducing H.R. 1207 - The Federal Reserve Transparency Act