PDA

View Full Version : Clue me in

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 09:52 PM
I guess,i,m just not schooled enuff to figure this grand scheme out,i,m runnin short on patience with the bs i,m fed these days.SORRY

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Is,nt this all kinda gittn reallly REDUNDANT

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
What is your question?
Or better yet , What is your point.
To be specific What is the reason for your post? :confused:

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Sorry,i,m just fed up with bs an i guess takin out on wrong people,i apologize,pcosmarr an kludge.U can always get fed at my home,and all the rest of RPF,ers for that matter and the dpf,ers too.Luv ya,ll,Get ready to do some Heavy liftin,Holler at me

Chester Copperpot
03-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Wtf

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Sorry,i,m just fed up with bs an i guess takin out on wrong people,i apologize,pcosmarr an kludge.U can always get fed at my home,and all the rest of RPF,ers for that matter and the dpf,ers too.Luv ya,ll,Get ready to do some Heavy liftin,Holler at me

Well, you are probably a bit far south, but thanks for the offer.
I expect things to get sour soon. Look out for your family and friends.
I'll do the same in the North woods.

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Wtf

Methinks he may be a bit Cajun , That's ok cause I can speak Yooper and it is similar.:D

AdamT
03-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey check it out.

The comma (http://www.libraryonline.com/default.asp?pID=33)

The apostrophe (http://www.libraryonline.com/default.asp?pID=30)

Kludge
03-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Hey check it out.

The comma (http://www.libraryonline.com/default.asp?pID=33)

The apostrophe (http://www.libraryonline.com/default.asp?pID=30)

I already made a smartass comment about this in a previous thread...

pinkmandy
03-05-2009, 10:53 PM
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m381/elmogurlily/rubicscubecat.jpg

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Methinks he may be a bit Cajun , That's ok cause I can speak Yooper and it is similar.:D

It is cajun... or I mean... its broken english.
Don't diss on the language. He is writing as he talks.
I know really good people who speak and write the same... the kind of people who will give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 11:01 PM
It is cajun... or I mean... its broken english.
Don't diss on the language. He is writing as he talks.
I know really good people who speak and write the same... the kind of people who will give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

No disrespect from me.

That's ok cause I can speak Yooper and it is similar
It was in response to others.
I type slowly and it ain't always how I talk.

Original_Intent
03-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I already made a smartass comment about this in a previous thread...

Allow some of the rest of us to share in your doucheness. :D

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 11:04 PM
I,m relly confused by all ya,ll reall schooled people tryin to correct me in what is really a very simple matter,If it,s to be it will an if not welllll. I,m thinkin there will be a bunch of u that would like to eat at this trappers cabin before it,s over.lol

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I,m relly confused by all ya,ll reall schooled people tryin to correct me in what is really a very simple matter,If it,s to be it will an if not welllll. I,m thinkin there will be a bunch of u that would like to eat at this trappers cabin before it,s over.lol

Don't take it personal. It is just hard for people to read what you are typing.
If you use firefox it can help you correct your spelling.
I'm horrible at spelling, so it helps me seem all proper.

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 11:10 PM

Bluewaters
You can come hunt my woods some time.
If you can stand the cold. :D

Knew a trapper growing up, his wife could cook anything he brought home.
Was always good, Some times ya just didn't ask what it was. ;)

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 11:13 PM
I gotcha Torchbearer,It,s obvious that some do,nt feel the same about their lives and livelyhoods.I Mean what i say,say what i mean.Sorry if all the ,,,.... aint in the right spot

pinkmandy
03-05-2009, 11:14 PM
It's okay, really. I think we're just having a hard time understanding all the commas. I think if you fixed those and use apostrophes like this ' instead it would help. Your typing is a bit confusing. I'll fix it for ya below so you'll see what I mean:

Should read like the box below. I didn't mess w/the the spelling because many can't spell or spell differently and I think the apostrophes are the culprit here.

I'm relly confused by all y'all reall schooled people tryin to correct me in what is really a very simple matter. If it's to be it will an if not welllll. I'm thinkin there will be a bunch of u that would like to eat at this trappers cabin before it's over. lol

I'm honestly just trying to help. No harm intended.

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Pcomar,i thank you for the invite but i doubt i,ll ever make it past the Mason Dixon line again,been there,done that.Ya,ll do,nt have Grits or sweettea:D

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM
I gotcha Torchbearer,It,s obvious that some do,nt feel the same about their lives and livelyhoods.I Mean what i say,say what i mean.Sorry if all the ,,,.... aint in the right spot

Trust me when I tell you, 99% of the people on this forum feel exactly like you and understands what is going on... just like you.

They are just from different cultures and are of different ages... so they may see your writing style as something to mock..
A lot of people here are very educated and that makes them feel superior... but we both know that real knowledge comes from living life.
You will survive in the world to come while others starve.
Your skills will have great value.

My advice is to try and learn a better writing style while you are here. The better you can communicate with others... the less misunderstandings there will be.

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Pcomar,i thank you for the invite but i doubt i,ll ever make it past the Mason Dixon line again,been there,done that.Ya,ll do,nt have Grits or sweettea:D

Learned about Grits at Fort Polk. the plane landed at Shreveport first, first time I ever sweat. :D
I lived in the Keys for years, just moved back home in 2006 (Christmas 05).

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Learned about Grits at Fort Polk. the plane landed at Shreveport first, first time I ever sweat. :D
I lived in the Keys for years, just moved back home in 2006 (Christmas 05).

Fort Polk may be a bit too far north for him.... :D
Have you ever met the cajuns near the coast?

pcosmar
03-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Fort Polk may be a bit too far north for him.... :D
Have you ever met the cajuns near the coast?

A couple, and only briefly. Nice folk.
Few shrimpers in the Keys from the area too.
Visited Orleans twice, left paychecks, wasn't all that impressed. But I hate cities.

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Hehe,u ever hear of the movie SouthernComfort?My bro-inlaws from Mt and he gets along real well here as he firmly believes in takin care of his own.That i think is the real key to the whole mess and the reason i feel we,re doomed because the gov has created a whole nation os sheeple that wo,nt or ca,nt look out for theirselves.I think i,m gitn carpal tunnel syndrome now.Goodnite ya'll