PDA

View Full Version : How did JFK get elected?

nbhadja
03-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Did he act as a friend of the globalist zionists and then stab their back? And is it possible to do the same thing today?

sevin
03-05-2009, 10:22 PM
I think the plan was for Nixon to win, but after the first televised presidential debate, JFK got the upper hand.

Kludge
03-05-2009, 10:33 PM
They didn't have Diebold back then?

JFK didn't really win -- it's just the history Masons made up?

The Masons and Reptilians split temporarily and one did a power play?

James Madison
03-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Did he act as a friend of the globalist zionists and then stab their back? And is it possible to do the same thing today?

It's possible if the person elected isn't afraid of being assassinated...

Kludge
03-05-2009, 10:38 PM
It's possible if the person elected isn't afraid of being assassinated...

Fuck -- JFK is an immortal Reptilian?

James Madison
03-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Fuck -- JFK is an immortal Reptilian?

I always got the impression he was more of a Grey.

Rangeley
03-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Its a good question. Although Nixon was equipped with robotic technology far superior to Kennedy, capable of destroying half the country on a mere whim, the American electorate in 1960 was looking for something more.

idiom
03-05-2009, 11:24 PM
LOL.

JFK didn't die.

Obvious piece of propaganda. What better way to get the people to think the government to think a President would stick their neck out for them than to stage an assasination.

Hamer
03-06-2009, 12:40 AM
ya know what some of the people don't have a fucking clue about history or fact. Yes JFK was a msaon and his election was a conspiracy. Wake the fuck up and start researching facts! some of you make me want to vomit!

anaconda
03-06-2009, 01:00 AM
ya know what some of the people don't have a fucking clue about history or fact. Yes JFK was a msaon and his election was a conspiracy. Wake the fuck up and start researching facts! some of you make me want to vomit!

So did he go rogue? What was the nature of the election conspiracy? Was the CIA and the Fed in on it? Or, excluded from it for some reason? Was he a high level mason?

Kludge
03-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Lmao. History is quite possibly the most ridiculous academic subject taught in schools today. It can give you insight as to how people think, but is otherwise fairly pointless. There's no need for citizens to trouble themselves with worrying over current events, and especially events which occurred over 100 years ago when philosophy is so easy to understand and, if actually applied, can better our country's policies and choice of politicians. History textbooks are garbage, and most teachers only focus on silly trivia questions such as "In which year did this event occur?".

History ought to be taught as a type of government/sociology/philosophy/civics class or scrapped altogether, as it otherwise adds nothing of value to "education" and often does great damage if misinformation is spread (for instance, ignoring certain events in US history or statuses of US politicians can lead us to nationalism and idolizing of those who do not deserve it).

tremendoustie
03-06-2009, 10:35 AM

Uh ... he got the most votes?

acptulsa
03-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Uh ... he got the most votes?

Double check that theory. :p There's a reason the 1960 election was notorious for years.

It doesn't really answer the question, and yet it just might. Try reading The Making of the President 1960. If nothing else, it's an interesting read.

James Madison
03-06-2009, 10:47 AM
So did he go rogue? What was the nature of the election conspiracy? Was the CIA and the Fed in on it? Or, excluded from it for some reason? Was he a high level mason?

Considering he wouldn't sign Northwoods as well as his moves to undermine the Fed's role in our economy, it isn't at all surprising he was eliminated.

Truth Warrior
03-06-2009, 11:01 AM
"Papa" Joe BOUGHT it for JFK with some additional help from SOME of his buddies in the Chicago MOB.<IMHO>

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

heavenlyboy34
03-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Lmao. History is quite possibly the most ridiculous academic subject taught in schools today. It can give you insight as to how people think, but is otherwise fairly pointless. There's no need for citizens to trouble themselves with worrying over current events, and especially events which occurred over 100 years ago when philosophy is so easy to understand and, if actually applied, can better our country's policies and choice of politicians. History textbooks are garbage, and most teachers only focus on silly trivia questions such as "In which year did this event occur?".

History ought to be taught as a type of government/sociology/philosophy/civics class or scrapped altogether, as it otherwise adds nothing of value to "education" and often does great damage if misinformation is spread (for instance, ignoring certain events in US history or statuses of US politicians can lead us to nationalism and idolizing of those who do not deserve it).

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ;)

acptulsa
03-06-2009, 11:05 AM
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ;)

Those who learn history in school do not learn history.

Truth Warrior
03-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Those who learn history in school do not learn history. Tru dat. :D

"Official" history is most usually written by the winners or their apologists and/or lackeys.<IMHO> :p

Alawn
03-06-2009, 01:33 PM
He was a globalist on their side. The crap about him being against them is total bs. He never stabbed any of the elites in the back.

acptulsa
03-06-2009, 01:37 PM
He was a globalist on their side. The crap about him being against them is total bs. He never stabbed any of the elites in the back.

After the Bay of Pigs, though, there was plenty of good reason to believe he would disband the CIA rather than let them continue trying to spark WWIII by jacking with Cuba.

Yes, he was also an elitist. But he was arrogant and a speed freak, too. In any case, they ceased to trust him.

tremendoustie
03-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I guess I'm just not on board with conspiracy theory very often. I just think he looked good and talked a good game, so he was elected for the same superficial reasons all the other recent presidents were -- they looked and sounded good to people who dedicate all of 15 seconds to selecting a candidate, and even less for considering political philosophy.

dannno
03-06-2009, 01:39 PM

Yes, the CIA hated him. He didn't do what they told him to do with Cuba.

Truth Warrior
03-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Yes, the CIA hated him. He didn't do what they told him to do with Cuba. And the Mafia was none too thrilled with JFK either, after the way RFK treated and hounded their boy Hoffa. ;) And after ALL they had done to get JFK "elected". ;) ;) < nudge, nudge > :D Such ingratitude. :rolleyes:

Bossobass
03-06-2009, 02:44 PM
JFK's old man, Joe was the youngest bank president in US history, director of his own bank at 26 years old. He was the first Chairman of the SEC and Ambassador to England. He made a lot of money, bootlegged booze during prohibition, got out of the SM before the crash, etc. His fortune was estimated to be $500 million.

No matter how high he rose financially and socially, he was never excepted into the circle of blue bloods. His father, JFK's grandfather, wanted to see an Irish immigrant become POTUS. Joe saw that he would not reach that goal, so he groomed his eldest son, Joe Jr., for the job.

When Joe Jr. was killed in WWII, John, the second son, inherited the goal.

Joe threw tons of money at the election to buy votes and influence. In selecting good ole boy Lyndon Baines Johnson, who had plenty of experience in Texas with stuffing ballot boxes, Joe saw to it that every trick in the book was employed.

Richard Nixon, who answered and ad in the newspaper for a candidate and rose to Eisenhower's VP, was the pre selected POTUS of the corporate military industrial complex monopolists and was expected to breeze into the WH.

JFK won by one of the narrowest margins in history and became the youngest man ever to be elected to POTUS.

There is plenty of source material on the particulars for those who are interested.

IMO, JFK's attitude toward the establishment was forged by his father while growing up. It became immediately evident in his dealings with that establishment as POTUS, including:
An end around the CIA by ordering the JCS to report directly to him and vowing to abolish the Agency.

An end around the MIC plans to rig the process for the then largest military procurement in US during peace time, the TFX fighter. He went as far as to set up an office in the Pentagon itself to plan strategy for the TFX contract, looking at every sub contractor of the project if either side won the contract, and pushing for the contractor whose subs were in districts that Kennedy lost to Nixon. As it turned out, the rigged winner of the contract was not the one that would help Kennedy's chances in '64 the most.

He settled the Cuban Missile Crisis without going to war (which the hawks wanted badly), and struck a deal with Kruschev that the hawks saw as weak on Communism.

He was against behind the curtain manipulation of the economy and geopolitics (Joe was well aware of the manipulations of our economy, as he used them himself to get rich, but as SEC Chairman, he pushed for law that prohibited such manipulations) and was determined to expose them.

He stated that "In the final analysis, it's their (South Vietnam's) war to win or lose..." and had plans to extract the American advisors beginning early in '64.

He supported large tax cuts to grow the economy, despite being a Democrat. He adamantly fought for the plan, which was not enacted until after his death.

Some say that EO-11110 was a move away from the Fed (Griffin, for example, disagrees), which concerned US Notes backed by silver. In any case, after his death the $2 and $5 bills were recalled and the $10 and $20 bills, which were printed, were never circulated.

He and his brother, the AG, got involved in the Civil Rights movement, enforcing the rule of law.

All of these stances pissed a lot of people off who were entrenched in the establishment at a lot of levels.

I dug JFK. He was the last POTUS to upset the elite's chosen candidate and he and his First Lady were about as cool as it gets. He was quick witted, well read and well spoken. Coins were still silver and copper, US notes were backed by silver, US smokestacks were billowing, US inventions were prolific, a small business could flourish and government largely stayed the fuck out of your life.

But, there is no doubt in my mind that Joe Kennedy stole the election by knowing the opposition and its game, by influence, with money and by hook or crook from Nixon.

Bosso

acptulsa
03-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Great analysis, Bosso. Fits in with everything I know.

An end around the CIA by ordering the JCS to report directly to him and vowing to abolish the Agency.

Those of you who want desperately for the Fed to be the culprit, sorry. This is enough all on its own. He spooked the spooks. :eek: And unlike the Fed, the CIA's fingerprints are all over the deed.

anaconda
03-06-2009, 02:59 PM
"Papa" Joe BOUGHT it for JFK with some additional help from SOME of his buddies in the Chicago MOB.<IMHO>

"Taking the State wherever found, striking into its history at any point, one sees no way to differentiate the activities of its founders, administrators, and beneficiaries from those of a professional-criminal class." ~ Albert Jay Nock, Our Enemy, The State

Hmmm...sounds similar to the 2008 election...

anaconda
03-06-2009, 03:00 PM
After the Bay of Pigs, though, there was plenty of good reason to believe he would disband the CIA rather than let them continue trying to spark WWIII by jacking with Cuba.

Yes, he was also an elitist. But he was arrogant and a speed freak, too. In any case, they ceased to trust him.

First I've heard of the speed freak thing. Source?

acptulsa
03-06-2009, 03:03 PM
First I've heard of the speed freak thing. Source?

Aw, hell. That halfway recent book by the Times' main Watergate reporter. Let me see what I can find.

Oughta let you kids learn how to do your own damned research. You'll never learn how to do it if I keep spoiling you. *grumble grumble*

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Side-Camelot-Seymour-Hersh/dp/0316359556

Truth Warrior
03-06-2009, 03:08 PM
JFK SCANDAL PAGE
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/jfk.html (http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/jfk.html)

Trigonx
03-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Dude got around.

idiom
03-06-2009, 06:19 PM
You are all so ready to believe that he died in Dallas. Wake the heck up. He ran the secret government until th late '80s.

powerofreason
03-06-2009, 06:42 PM
You are all so ready to believe that he died in Dallas. Wake the heck up. He ran the secret government until th late '80s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

heavenlyboy34
03-06-2009, 06:48 PM

Sounds like someone forgot to read "The Plot". :eek:;)

anaconda
03-07-2009, 01:44 AM
JFK SCANDAL PAGE
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/jfk.html (http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/jfk.html)

Cool list of scandals. Are they verifiable? JFK had a really bad back, which makes me skeptical of the Angie Dickinson tale of his "brutal lovemaking."

nbhadja
03-07-2009, 02:08 AM

If he ran the secret government, why in the hell would the establishment have him give executive order 11101??

It makes no sense, he was not a part of the establishment.

Truth Warrior
03-07-2009, 03:24 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/diebold_14.jpg

idiom
03-07-2009, 04:20 AM
If he ran the secret government, why in the hell would the establishment have him give executive order 11101??

It makes no sense, he was not a part of the establishment.

Well it fooled you. You never even suspected him as the Leader. Did the orders he gave out ever get enforced? No? Then no harm done.

And apparently he went ahead with Northwoods after his 'execution'.

LibertyEagle
03-07-2009, 04:54 AM
FREEDOM FROM WAR:
The United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World

DEPARTMENT OF STATE
PUBLICATION 7277
Disarmament Series 5
Released September 1961
Office of Public Services
BUREAU OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS

The progressive steps to be taken during the final phase of the disarmament program would be directed toward the attainment of a world in which:

(a) States would retain only those forces, non-nuclear armaments, and establishments required for the purpose of maintaining internal order; they would also support and provide agreed manpower for a U.N. Peace Force.

(b) The U.N. Peace Force, equipped with agreed types and quantities of armaments, would be fully functioning.

(c) The manufacture of armaments would be prohibited except for those of agreed types and quantities to be used by the U.N. Peace Force and those required to maintain internal order. All other armaments would be destroyed or converted to peaceful purposes.

(d) The peace-keeping capabilities of the United Nations would be sufficiently strong and the obligations of all states under such arrangements sufficiently far-reaching as to assure peace and the just settlement of differences in a disarmed world.

Read the rest here:
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/guns/dos7277.htm

anaconda
03-07-2009, 03:00 PM
JFK SCANDAL PAGE

So why did RFK bite the mob hand that fed the family presidency?

Why was JFK so antagonistic toward the CIA?

Why executive order 11110?

Why did he screw the military-industrial complex over a profit goldmine in Southeast Asia?

If he was such a tool and a dope why didn't he simply play ball like George W. Bush?

LibertyEagle
03-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Executive Order 11110
http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=jfkmyth&refpage=issues

Truth Warrior
03-07-2009, 03:20 PM
So why did RFK bite the mob hand that fed the family presidency?

Why was JFK so antagonistic toward the CIA?

Why executive order 11110?

Why did he screw the military-industrial complex over a profit goldmine in Southeast Asia?

If he was such a tool and a dope why didn't he simply play ball like George W. Bush? Bobby may have presumed that, as a "Kennedy", he was immortal, and the illusions of power just does that to some follks. The folks after JFK probably got the Dallas "message" loud and clear. ;) For the rest, read the linked article again.

anaconda
03-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Bobby may have presumed that, as a "Kennedy", he was immortal, and the illusions of power just does that to some follks. The folks after JFK probably got the Dallas "message" loud and clear. ;) For the rest, read the linked article again.

Understood, Truth Warrior. However, I don't understand why they would turn on their allies if they became drunk with power. It seems that becoming drunk with power would have made those alliances stronger rather than weaker or even adversarial. Doesn't make sense superficially. It's kind of obvious to make the observation that the neocons were going after oil and military base hegemony, rather than weapons of mass destruction. But I don't see any obvious explanation for JFK vs. the mob/CIA/MIC/FED.

Truth Warrior
03-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Understood, Truth Warrior. However, I don't understand why they would turn on their allies if they became drunk with power. It seems that becoming drunk with power would have made those alliances stronger rather than weaker or even adversarial. Doesn't make sense superficially. It's kind of obvious to make the observation that the neocons were going after oil and military base hegemony, rather than weapons of mass destruction. But I don't see any obvious explanation for JFK vs. the mob/CIA/MIC/FED. I think you may just be being waaaay to rational. ;) It's politics, it doesn't really have to make any sense. :rolleyes:

anaconda
03-07-2009, 04:04 PM
I think you may just be being waaaay to rational. ;) It's politics, it doesn't really have to make any sense. :rolleyes:

I think that however irrational the lust for money or power, the game and strategy takes on a very clear and ambitious agenda. All I'm saying is that the Kennedy administration appears, at least on the surface, to have alienated very key and important power players that could have been used to consolidate power and wealth for themselves. And, that this appears to be rather unique compared to other administrations that simply play ball for the most part. So, when something is unique it it is appropriate to ask "why." I realize that people do not always act rationally when pursuing a rationally-stated goal and am open to the possibility that this may have happened at several points in the JFK administration. I just don't know what they might have been. I re-read the article and I don't see any reasons offered (for example) for RFK's hostilty to the mob.

jake
03-07-2009, 11:56 PM
An interesting read: http://www.rutherford.org/oldspeak/Articles/Interviews/JFK.html

"The Kennedy Assassination:
CIA Conspiracy or a Lone Assassin?"

Truth Warrior
03-08-2009, 02:03 AM
I think that however irrational the lust for money or power, the game and strategy takes on a very clear and ambitious agenda. All I'm saying is that the Kennedy administration appears, at least on the surface, to have alienated very key and important power players that could have been used to consolidate power and wealth for themselves. And, that this appears to be rather unique compared to other administrations that simply play ball for the most part. So, when something is unique it it is appropriate to ask "why." I realize that people do not always act rationally when pursuing a rationally-stated goal and am open to the possibility that this may have happened at several points in the JFK administration. I just don't know what they might have been. I re-read the article and I don't see any reasons offered (for example) for RFK's hostilty to the mob.

This may help to clarify some things: http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkhoffa.shtml (http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkhoffa.shtml)

anaconda
03-08-2009, 02:30 AM
This may help to clarify some things: http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkhoffa.shtml (http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkhoffa.shtml)

Great. Many thanks. I've already read a good chunk of it and I'll finish it tomorrow. VERY interesting. I had come up empty on google searches for this sort of info earlier today.

Truth Warrior
03-08-2009, 02:48 AM
Great. Many thanks. I've already read a good chunk of it and I'll finish it tomorrow. VERY interesting. I had come up empty on google searches for this sort of info earlier today.

You're welcome.

I did A "RFK Hoffa" search, but not on Google.

The plot thickens ;) http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkmafia.shtml (http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkmafia.shtml)

anaconda
03-08-2009, 02:55 AM
You're welcome.

I did A "RFK Hoffa" search, but not on Google.

The plot thickens ;) http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkmafia.shtml (http://www.orwelltoday.com/rfkmafia.shtml)

Actually, I couldn't wait. I'm reading more right now...and thanks for the new link as well.

Truth Warrior
03-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Actually, I couldn't wait. I'm reading more right now...and thanks for the new link as well. You're welcome. :)

Enjoy? :D