PDA

View Full Version : The twisted psychology of barack obama

max
03-05-2009, 08:10 PM
How can this Obama guy be right in the head? Consider his tortured childhood...

1. His mother was named STANLEY Ann Dunham because her father wanted a boy. She was teased at school for her manly name - which served as a constant reminder that her father didn't really want her.

2. She grows up to be a radical rebel against all that she thinks her distant dad stands for. At age 17, she opens her legs for a 24 year old , dark black, African Communist in heat. Something that was unthinkable in 1960! Barack is born 9 months later. It's the ultimate "f-you" to her dad.

3. At age 2, Obama is abandoned by his dad who also has a family in Kenya. He sees him just one more time when he is 8.

4. Obama's mom remarries another non-white man and has a baby with him in Indonesia. She keeps the baby but dumps 10 year old Barack on her parents lap. Imagine the hurt, anger, and confusion that young Barack must feel...dumped by his dad....dumped by his mom and step dad...and never really totally accepted by his white grandparents.

5. Hoping to establish a black role model, Obama's grandad introduces young Barack to a black friend of his named Frank Marshall Davis. Frank Marshall Davis was an openly declared communist and it was later learned that he was a bi-sexual and a pedofile.

6. Obama goes to Harvard and Columbia.

7. He then goes to Chicago and works as a Marxist community agitator for 8 years before becoming a state senator.

8. The media catapults him to US senate...and whitehouse....He is now taking out his childhood hurt and anger against a nation that he HATES...just like his twisted communist mother did....

All this might not have happened had Grandpa Dunham cherished his daughter and not named her "Stanley."

DAFTEK
03-05-2009, 08:22 PM
wooow.... But what about his Kryptonite piss? How does one explain that? :p But yeah, i had a bad fealing about this crackpot long ago... Now he pissed my 401k to his lazy followers and now i have nothing left so i can now sit back and watch him destruct this nation while i laugh at the ObubbaBots crying....But,But, he promised change, he told us to hope..... lol Fuk-em this nation deserves whats coming to them straight from their chosen....

max
03-05-2009, 10:39 PM
.. lol Fuk-em this nation deserves whats coming to them straight from their chosen....

there's a part of me that is happy to see the shit go down and to see people suffer...

I've been preaching for years about this nation's march towards communism and the people who always laughed at me are now telling me I was right!!!!.......too late mother fuckers!

I cashed out my 401K 2 years ago and bought gold.....instead of losing 40K...I made 40K! And i love rubbing it in peoples faces

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 10:49 PM
there's a part of me that is happy to see the shit go down and to see people suffer...

I've been preaching for years about this nation's march towards communism and the people who always laughed at me are now telling me I was right!!!!.......too late mother fuckers!

I cashed out my 401K 2 years ago and bought gold.....instead of losing 40K...I made 40K! And i love rubbing it in peoples faces

I don't see anything wrong with that...

Rael
03-05-2009, 11:02 PM
I detest Barack Obama but I think you should leave this alone. You can't control who your parents are or what they do.

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
I detest all of them and am pretty sure i could live life without any of the above,how bout yourselves?