PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens from Mexico are the new Spartacus League.

Chosen
03-05-2009, 04:49 PM
It would be proper to uphold the notion that most pariah see heroic reflections in their vanity mirrors. Most surely the psychology of a person who is knowingly committing a crime, destroying another’s culture and society, believes in a mythical origin to their race (as is the concept of Aztlan), seeks to feed the ravenous monsters of their constant doubt with propaganda and denial. Illegal aliens from Mexico digest a constant stream of nationalistic hate and brainwashing from Mexican language television, radio and print media. These broadcasting networks, funded by special interests groups, invested and financed via hedge funds (which aren’t regulated or tracked), emit propaganda at a level that would make Stalin blush. Somehow, at some point, the illegal alien from Mexico’s mind has become an irreparable engine of broken thinking. For the normal person, in a situation where they are harming others, this normal person feels regret, remorse and tends to reflect on what they have done. For individuals with broken thinking, the reaction to causing harm ranges from denial, to utter joy and jubilation. Illegal aliens from Mexico seem to enjoy causing harm to others. If we simply look into the volumes of archival footage, pictures and recorded audio of their protests for amnesty from the felonies they have committed, we see illegal aliens causing harm and taking enjoyment in it. It is important to understand that they KNOW they have done wrong and have committed a crime, they are conscious of this, and they take great pleasure in the crimes destructive and hurtful aftermaths, they want the American public’s lives to be destroyed for the sake of their greed. They could care less about the rape, murders, the drunken driving accidents, std’s, theft of identity, fraud, larceny, and in some cases arson. Very simply in the illegal aliens mind, they can do as they please because they are just. They are simply reclaiming what was “stolen from them.” This of course replaces the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo with mythological, nationalistic Mexican creationism. Illegal aliens from Mexico believe that somehow, contrary to archaeology, science and history, that the area of the United States reaching up to Oregon and thru the Rockies was Aztec. They embrace this ideology, as make-believe as it is, in order to ignore the sovereignty of the United States so they may be able to do as they please in the United States and be above its laws and rules.

Of course having hordes of uneducated peasants, who are willing to subvert law abiding citizens has far reaching benefits for collectivists who wish to undermine United States sovereignty. The traditional American culture of Liberty, Independence and Self Reliance contains almost everything antithetical to collectivist doctrine, which holds that god is the state and that the sole purpose of man is to serve the collective. In short, Americans and their culture are obstacles to globalism and collectivist expansion. Illegal aliens from Mexico, Mexican soldiers out of uniform and Latino activists are the foot soldiers for tearing apart this last remaining obstacle. The collectivist onslaught is comprised of some basic goals, illegal aliens and the country of Mexico are the enforcers for this doctrine.

Some of the basic goals of illegal alien collectivism and illegal immigrants are designed to attack American culture, two main cultural attacks are:

1. The sabotage of the family. The main reason for this is that the traditional American family has sort of an odd Western version of filial piety that leads directly back to the founding fathers. From this connection we derive our history, sense of importance and identity. What we do and are comes from this connection. For the past 70 + years, collectivists have endeavored to destroy the family, with hopes of eliminating the father and rendering his useless. The idea is to destroy paternalism, or even male influence in the west, because it tends to teach self reliance and responsibility. Paternalism creates rites of passage for young individuals, which fosters traditionalism and connection. This is terrible for collectivists. In their eyes, the use of feminism, with its inherent characteristic of group nurture provides a strong method of disconnecting Americans from traditionalism and rites of passage. Collectivists want the American to dismiss and devalue any transmission of information from a paternal figure. The want the collective state to replace the father.
2. The elimination of nations as proposed in the Communist Manifesto. The illegal aliens from Mexico are ideally suited for collectivist puppeteers given their illegal presence in the United States. If amnesty is granted to illegal aliens, it will then devalue the rule of law as a whole and subsequently dismantle sovereign right. The rule of law is derived from the sovereign assertion of a right to exist. The very second an individual is allowed to ignore the national boundary of a country then avoid prosecution under the law, and ultimately have the law (which isn’t even theirs) changed to favor their violation and provide them with amnesty, the value of every law is negated and subjected to cosmopolitan whims. Cosmopolitan law is simple the language of decline and evident in the downward spiral phase of any fallen sovereign, this would surely be the condition collectivists wish for. All flavors of collectivism believe that they would be able to position themselves to inherit the weakened infrastructure of a nation in decline. In the case of Germany in 1919, the collectivist terrorist group the Spartacus League, sought to take advantage of Germany’s weakened state after World War I and overthrow the Republic. They conducted many violent attacks on the streets of Berlin against police, civilians and business owners. Once it was clear that the German Republic was able to stop the attempted overthrow, collectivist leaders started to denounce the attacks in an attempt to distance themselves. They proclaimed to then support peaceful overthrow. This is the way of most collectivist organizations, publically champion human rights if it can foster decay or provide power, and to also present a “moral” face, but underneath they support violence, propaganda and subjugation. Lenin felt obligated to comment on the Spartacus League coup d’état in Germany as mistimed, demonstrating the globalist reach and influence of collectivism, since of course Lenin was Soviet. Illegal aliens from Mexico are the new Spartacus League.

The war collectivism wages on America, as employed by illegal aliens from Mexico is a war on culture. This war on culture is simply due to the existence of a paternal culture, with norms of reciprocity, rights of passage and strong beliefs in identity derived from history. The following is simply a list of methodologies employed by illegal aliens from Mexico, global corporations and collectivist organizations in general.

Illegal Aliens from Mexico/Collectivist sabotage of American methodologies:

1. The destruction of religious identity and holiday as it relates to cultural practice.
2. The slander, denigration, vandalism and dismantling of cultural relics and icons.
3. Disconnection of spiritualism and higher belief of the individual outside of the state. This includes self reliance.
4. Hypocritical violence. A technique of using violence, slander and intimidation, but preaching peace, human rights and tolerance.
5. Academic reformation by infiltration. Collectivists have disconnected American higher learning institutions from science. They create an intellectual wall, only cloning themselves thru the selection of doctoral and masters candidates who share their ideology. Cutting off access to higher learning and research to non-collectivists.
6. Maintain the semblance and appearance of contemporary culture for external purposes, but changing the content.

Illegal aliens from Mexico are the biggest threat to the United States ever seen. They carry with them the willing compliance to carry out the destructive properties of collectivism. The goal of Mexico is to erode our Rule of Law.

dannno
03-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Most surely the psychology of a person who is knowingly committing a crime, destroying another’s culture and society...

Those damn potheads..

Look, I used to break the law every day. I still break Federal Laws by consuming cannabis under doctors orders.

Again, I have no problem with Illegal immigrants just because "they broke the law" because many laws are unjust.. and it's not that I think we should allow illegal immigration, it is because the way our country manipulated Mexico and turned it into a place where a mass migration became necessary. That was the fault of the USA, nothing to do with Mexicans.

Chosen
03-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Those damn potheads..

Look, I used to break the law every day. I still break Federal Laws by consuming cannabis under doctors orders.

Again, I have no problem with Illegal immigrants just because "they broke the law" because many laws are unjust.. and it's not that I think we should allow illegal immigration, it is because the way our country manipulated Mexico and turned it into a place where a mass migration became necessary. That was the fault of the USA, nothing to do with Mexicans.Now what you are doing is trying to dilute the crime they committed and its impact by bringing up some sort of moderate and contested violation of the law that you believe would be popular (and is amoung Libertarians). In a sort of sophomoric manner you think by bringing up pot it puts the impacts of illegal immigration into the same category.

Keep your amateur diversions to yourself.

Illegal immigration is a factor and impacts the rule of law, which impacts sovereignty.

Pot legality and smoking pot has nothing to do with illegal immigration

The problem with illegal immigration is that there are foreign individuals who committed a felony, lobbying the federal government to change the laws for them so they can avoid punishment and gain citizenship. Crime is to be dealt with universally, the rule of law is universal. No person regardless of ethnicity has a right to be exempt. I know that far left zealots like yourself enjoy illegal immigration because of its destructive capabilities.

Your attempts at trying to make illegal immigration seems cool like smoking pot are quite bizarre. Are you aware that your spin is translucent? That it is obvious what you are doing? Care to comment on the article and spare us from some contrived analogy that in no way even accomplishes its intent?

dannno
03-05-2009, 05:44 PM
I told you I'm against illegal immigration, the difference between you and me is that I recognize the real cause of the mass immigration as being NAFTA and the US forcing Mexico to change it's constitution and then helping fight the citizen uprising, whereas you think it is because the illegal immigrants are greedy. The fact is 99% of them just want work. That is why they are here. Of course there are some illegal immigrants who are bad people, and of course you will be able to come up with a list of bad illegal immigrants who committed horrible crimes. The fact is most of them are good people and the reason they are here is because of our country's immoral actions.

My point with bringing up cannabis was because a lot of people say that the illegal immigrants are inherently bad because they have committed a crime. Cannabis consumers do the same thing, and I of course have no problem with their actions.

thomj76
03-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Actually, hemp prohibition falls squarely in line with the ills of illegal immigration. "Unruly" hispanics were the "cause" as to why states like Arizona and California capitulated to the Federal Bureau of Narcotics' wishes under Harry Anslinger. This was in fact linked to William Randolph Hearst and his miffed sensation of losing 900,000 acres of ranchland in Mexico to Pancho Villa.

Throw that in with the rise of the iron navy and petrochemical industry, and the days of hemp as a strategic reserve were numbered. At least til the Japanese seized the Phillipines and the USDA had to produce "Hemp for Victory" and distribute 100's of 1000's of seeds to farmers in Kentucky for the war effort. Combine that with the 1942 Liberty Tax Act and the creation of the 1040 form that showed the Constitutional provision that this tax was uniform and would "expire" in 2 years.

But, hey, the vast shadow economy of interdicted goods certainly couldn't cause problems with illegal immigration. :rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
03-05-2009, 05:49 PM
I told you I'm against illegal immigration, the difference between you and me is that I recognize the real cause of the mass immigration as being NAFTA and the US forcing Mexico to change it's constitution and then helping fight the citizen uprising, whereas you think it is because the illegal immigrants are greedy. The fact is 99% of them just want work. That is why they are here. Of course there are some illegal immigrants who are bad people, and of course you will be able to come up with a list of bad illegal immigrants who committed horrible crimes. The fact is most of them are good people and the reason they are here is because of our country's immoral actions.

My point with bringing up cannabis was because a lot of people say that the illegal immigrants are inherently bad because they have committed a crime. Cannabis consumers do the same thing, and I of course have no problem with their actions.

I agree with danno on this one. :) (I can verify his story, having grown up in a border state)

Chosen
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM

My point with bringing up cannabis was because a lot of people say that the illegal immigrants are inherently bad because they have committed a crime. Cannabis consumers do the same thing, and I of course have no problem with their actions.You are trying to deny a claim with a blanket claim.

Being "good" in your subjective opinion has nothing to do with the issue at hand. It is about the rule of law! How fucking hard is that to understand?

I am sure there are plenty of good people who commit crimes? Crimes and punishment are not to be subjected to the whimsy of personal choice as to the personality of the criminal! That is insane!

Trying to blame the United States for their criminal activity is ridiculous. Are you trying to say that they had no idea they were breaking the law? They were just dumbfounded by being told they were illegal? Bullshit. They are all 100% percent aware they are breaking the law.There is an entire criminals network of illegal alien groups who conspire against the law of the United States to facilitate their illegal entry etc. If they are working here they are doing so illegally as well. They are perfectly aware of the crimes they are committing and how to avoid prosecution. Many steal identities and personal documents, avoid taxes and take welfare. They don't wander around doing this stupidly and naively. They do it with the idea that they have to be discreet and avoid the law. This is what criminals do.

Chosen
03-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Actually, hemp prohibition falls squarely in line with the ills of illegal immigration. "Unruly" hispanics were the "cause" as to why states like Arizona and California capitulated to the Federal Bureau of Narcotics' wishes under Harry Anslinger. This was in fact linked to William Randolph Hearst and his miffed sensation of losing 900,000 acres of ranchland in Mexico to Pancho Villa.

Throw that in with the rise of the iron navy and petrochemical industry, and the days of hemp as a strategic reserve were numbered. At least til the Japanese seized the Phillipines and the USDA had to produce "Hemp for Victory" and distribute 100's of 1000's of seeds to farmers in Kentucky for the war effort. Combine that with the 1942 Liberty Tax Act and the creation of the 1040 form that showed the Constitutional provision that this tax was uniform and would "expire" in 2 years.

But, hey, the vast shadow economy of interdicted goods certainly couldn't cause problems with illegal immigration. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me, hemp is somehow linked to illegal immigration?

It has nothing to do with it. The issue of illegal immigration is about the rule of law. You obviously have no idea what that is.

The rule of law consists of several important concepts:

Government decisions are made according to written law and rules

Government sanctions cannot be made up after the fact (ex post facto)

Rules are applied as much as possible consistently to all

Courts provide citizens consistent, written process (due process) before life, liberty, or property is taken

Courts provide reasons based upon the law for their decisions

Rule of law and due process are the bedrock upon which all American liberty and justice are based. Untold numbers of American and Englishmen in history have paid a dear price in effort, fortune, and even life itself, to bequeath to us the rule of law.

An illegal alien from Mexico, a foreigner who has committed a FELONY, cannot lobby OUR government to change the laws in his favor to avoid prosecution! No nation can survive this, no other nation would attempt such a criminal act.

dannno
03-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Being "good" in your subjective opinion has nothing to do with the issue at hand. It is about the rule of law! How fucking hard is that to understand?

Again, I break the law every day. If cannabis were legal, however, I wouldn't be breaking the law.

If the US had allowed Mexico to have it's sovereignty then we wouldn't have millions of illegal immigrants and they wouldn't be breaking the law either.

You remember Peter Schiff's analogy about leaving a Kindergarten room full of kids with bags of candy and soda pop? Whose fault is it when you've come back and the Kindergartners have wrecked the place?

For many moral individuals, survival comes before the "rule of law". It may not come before "hurting other people" or "stealing their property", but it very well may come before the "rule of law".

LibertyEagle
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Those damn potheads..

Again, I have no problem with Illegal immigrants just because "they broke the law" because many laws are unjust.. and it's not that I think we should allow illegal immigration, it is because the way our country manipulated Mexico and turned it into a place where a mass migration became necessary. That was the fault of the USA, nothing to do with Mexicans.

We cannot police or feed the world. Period.

Maybe someday, we will be able to go back to not caring if a few cross the border to work, but today, there is a massive influx, which is helping to destroy what's left of our country in a variety of ways. If YOU personally feel sorry for them, and I can understand if you do, it is in your prerogative to empty your bank account and send it to them, but I'd thank you and everyone else to keep your hands out of my pockets.

Chosen
03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Again, I break the law every day. If cannabis were legal, however, I wouldn't be breaking the law.

If the US had allowed Mexico to have it's sovereignty then we wouldn't have millions of illegal immigrants and they wouldn't be breaking the law either.

Of course I know you are not being logical, as always you spin things to some bizarre anti-rule of law context.

Mexico has been an interventionist country meddling in US politics for ever. They have a powerful lobby that assists in drafting legislation that affects Americans. Ted Kennedy and others allowed LULAC, National Council of La Raza, MeCha and other smaller racist ethnic nationalist socialist organizations to draft amnesty legislation behind closed doors. All of these groups receive direct funding from Mexico.

Mexican authorities always attempt to intervene in our laws and Vincent Fox even had the audacity to campaign in our country in regards to our laws. Who did he speak to? The illegal population of Mexicans living here illegally. His famous quote was "Wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico"

In fact Mexico supported Communism, gave one of its leaders a place to stay.

Mexico supported Nazism and Adolph Hitler and only by nth hour backroom negotiations and threats did they abstain from signing a treaty with Nationalist Socialist Germany.

Mexico has been viewed as a threat by most governments until the NWO with Daddy Bush. His sprint to remove all of the non-CFR Reagan appointees was unprecedented.

Breaking the law every day is a meaningless point to make for the justification of allowing illegal aliens from Mexico, a foreign entity to lobby to change our laws.

The best description of illegal immigration:

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed he dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors. I've done
all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (well...except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters:
You are required to let me stay in your house. You are required to add me to your family's insurance plan.

You are required to provide me with a Driver's License which I can use as legal identification in America. You really should allow me to vote because after all, I am affected by the laws which are enacted in this country and I really should have a voice in who is making those laws since I AM living here. (Of course, the Driver's License will be sufficient identification in many parts of the country to allow me to register to vote, even without your 'express' approval). You are required to educate my children in their native language. After all, insisting that they learn the English language in school is an act of prejudice against my race and disrespectful to my national origin...surely you don't expect me to give up my national identity just to assimilate into your "Melting Pot", do you? I must be allowed to pay the lower tuition rates granted to 'citizens' of this state for college. I mean, the definition of the word 'citizen' is so vague anyway. Since I managed to cross the border and sneak into your house and take up residency, it is only fair that I be considered a 'citizen' under the NEW meaning of the word. After all, I got here, that's all it takes to 'earn' those rights, Right? You are required to provide these and many other benefits to me and my extended family (who will be arriving shortly from my native country). After all, family is family and since I got here and have decided to stay it would be absolutely uncivilized for you to not allow me to bring every person from back home who's even remotely related to me here to live. They should be allowed to share in my newly acquired bounty. It really shouldn't matter that I haven't seen most of them since I was a little child, they are my FAMILY and this is a country where 'family' is revered. Right? Besides, my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, (well...except for that breaking-in part). The children won't be any trouble. You will have to educate them for free and I do expect them to be eligible for free medical care. After all, I don't speak English so until American society becomes more enlightened and multicultural, I will probably have some trouble earning a lot of money. Until the rest of America catches up, I must be afforded a 'decent' standard of living so I should be eligible for all Social Services...welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing and childcare at a minimum. Of course, with many schools teaching American History (among many other classes) in Spanish and using textbooks from Mexico, it won't be too long before all legal American citizens will learn to speak Spanish, so my refusal to learn to speak English won't hold me back n the long run. I am already seeing signs in department stores written in Spanish and many products have the Spanish language descriptions on items more prominently displayed on their packaging than the descriptions in English, so you are moving in the right direction. If we just keep marching in the streets, carrying Mexican flags and DEMANDING our RIGHTS, the fools in Washington will 'come along'. After all, for them, political correctness is everything.

Now keep in mind:

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except well, you know, I did break into your house. But what a DEAL it is for me!!! I live in your house, contributing only a small fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.
Oh yeah, now don't forget....I DEMAND that you learn MY LANGUAGE so you can communicate with me.

You seem also not to be able to understand what the rule of law is. Hopefully I can educate you.

Here is an article from 2004:
http://www.frostywooldridge.com/articles/art_2004may28b.html

Illegal Immigration and America's Loss of the Rule of Law
By Frosty Wooldridge
May 28, 2004

Published on MICHnews.com.

"California, essentially lost its sovereignty," said Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca. "There are 40,000 illegal immigrants in the state prison system here. Twenty-three percent of the jail population in Los Angeles County is illegal immigrants."

Those words from the top cop in California illustrate the loss of the rule-of-law in America. Over three million illegal aliens operate in the Golden Bear State. With an estimated 13 million free roaming illegal aliens and 2,000 'making it' over our borders 24/7, this country is in trouble. When Border Patrol agents catch illegal aliens, they let them go. In January, 2004, agents caught 96,000 border jumpers. After arresting them, agents bussed them back to the border without so much as a slap on the wrist. Why? Congress won't allow detainment. One alien said it was his 11th time being captured and that he would try again.

Agents catch one in five! That's WHY we have 13 million illegals that have flaunted the rule of law. John W. Slagle, 30 year Border Patrol agent and intelligence officer, in his book, 'ILLEGAL ENTRIES' said, "Terrorists can easily walk into America carrying rocket propelled grenades." From the border, with Jihad on their minds, they could easily park themselves at the end of any US airport runway and launch a rocket into an incoming or outgoing 747.

Why has California lost the rule of law? Sheriff Baca contends with accelerating crime, uninsured motorists who hit and run from accidents, drug distribution and extortion of businesses. His biggest nemesis, the 20,000 member18th Street Gang, is made up of 60% illegal aliens. So much for Tom Ridge's Homeland Security promises!

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicides which total 1,500 target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all felony warrants at 17,000 last year were for illegal aliens. A California Department of Justice study reported that the gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia on complex drug distribution, extortion, drive by assassinations, and commits an assault or robbery every day in LA County.

With this rampant lawlessness engulfing California, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens drive cars without insurance. Now, the Latino caucus is forcing Governor Schwarzenegger into passing a law allowing illegals a license. Instead of adhering to the rule of law, these lawmakers support lawlessness.

Schwarzenegger enjoyed election success because Californians demanded the rule of law. Now, such men as state senator Gil Cedillo want the governor to get it right because, "The time is now." Cedillo said if the governor would not sign up to give illegals driver's licenses, Cedillo would move forward without him.

Instead of moving ahead to stop illegal aliens from gaining a driver's license, Cedillo advocates aiding and abetting illegals to gain a license. It's against federal law USC 8, 1325, sections 274, 275, 277. The Latino caucus is so large it can stonewall anything the governor needs to help California out of its horrific debt of $38 billion. Which, by the way, was created in part by illegal aliens who don't pay taxes or infrastructure costs.

Only a few American legislators stand for the law. "There is nothing to resolve," said Senator Oller. "Illegal is illegal."

That fact does not make a difference to the Latino caucus now making powerful inroads in California politics. They refuse adhering to the rule of law. They advocate for lawbreakers. While California suffers schools collapsing, roads clogged, filthy air and horrific crimethese leaders advocate for lawlessness. It's called 'Third World Momentum'. It's the reason Mexico wallows in misery, crime, drugs and chaos.

Latino leaders support Special Order 40 that keeps law enforcement from arresting illegal aliens. It's why Americans die from head-on collisions on expressways in the dead of night as people smugglers run the wrong way with no lights. It's why police officer David Marsh was killed by an illegal alien last year. It's why eight women in Boulder, Colorado were raped by illegals last year. It's why one illegal alien with tuberculosis infected 56 other people in Santa Barbara last month. It's why two Tulsa, Oklahoma teachers suffered tuberculosis this week. Thousands of disease carrying illegal aliens cross our borders 24/7 because of the loss of the rule of law. It's why any kid on any street in any city in America can obtain drugs 24/7. It's why a terrorist can set up shop in America at any time.

California is fast becoming another country. But what about the rest of America? This lawlessness stems from Congress refusing its sworn duty to defend and protect from "enemies both foreign and domestic." No one, since 9/11, has lifted a finger to stop this invasion on the Mexican border. At some point, your state will house 40,000 illegal aliens in prison and they'll be there because they did something to you or your family. Fellow Americans, we are in trouble.

constituent
03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
You are trying to deny a claim with a blanket claim.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9eF3TfNMTDg/Rw9P1xy8AMI/AAAAAAAAHYk/CM-HTmogMCs/s1600/motivational_poster_irony.jpg

constituent
03-05-2009, 06:35 PM

Maybe someday, we will be able to go back to not caring if a few cross the border to work, but today, there is a massive influx, which is helping to destroy what's left of our country in a variety of ways. If YOU personally feel sorry for them, and I can understand if you do, it is in your prerogative to empty your bank account and send it to them, but I'd thank you and everyone else to keep your hands out of my pockets.

Yea, actually there's been a mass exodus in the other direction over the past year or so.

Speaking of mass influxes and "destroying what's left," aren't you an Okie?

While I've got your attention, here is the racist diatribe you "didn't see"

In my very humble opinion all people in Mexico are guilty. Whether it becomes a NARCO state or not, it is the sociopathy of the Mexican citizens which have caused this situation. They are only concerned with self gratification and goods, mnay times status goods. Generations of Mexicans have been bred to consider the United States as evil, a place to go and steal things and bring money back so you can be better off than your neighbor. When they arrive here, they do not pursue liberty, rather they endeavor to recreate Mexico. EVERY place they inhabit becomes a third world replica of Mexico, full of racist ethnic nationalist-socialist propaganda, communist organizers, crime, bizarre Islamic like social networks fueled by Machismo and subjugation. They contribute to a balkanized neighborhoods full of illiterate communist peasants.

Chosen
03-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Yea, actually there's been a mass exodus in the other direction over the past year or so.

Speaking of mass influxes and "destroying what's left," aren't you an Okie?

While I've got your attention, here is the racist diatribe you "didn't see"

I think it's only a matter of time before Mexico breaks down completely. They've had to had their military patrol the streets for the past two years, and it's only gotten worse. Much worse. Refugees could be a problem.This alert was most likely a feeler.

In my very humble opinion all people in Mexico are guilty. Whether it becomes a NARCO state or not, it is the sociopathy of the Mexican citizens which have caused this situation. They are only concerned with self gratification and goods, mnay times status goods. Generations of Mexicans have been bred to consider the United States as evil, a place to go and steal things and bring money back so you can be better off than your neighbor. When they arrive here, they do not pursue liberty, rather they endeavor to recreate Mexico. EVERY place they inhabit becomes a third world replica of Mexico, full of racist ethnic nationalist-socialist propaganda, communist organizers, crime, bizarre Islamic like social networks fueled by Machismo and subjugation. They contribute to a balkanized neighborhoods full of illiterate communist peasants.

They are cowards doing nothing to fight for their own country.

I live in Seattle where immigrants from the rest of the world do not behave like Mexicans. I talked the other day at length with a libertarian Somali immigrant cab driver. He knew more about Jefferson than most Americans! I deal with all sorts of people from all over, Mexicans are the only ones who cause problems in the workplace, the social sphere and in social interactions. The average illegal Mexican knows nothing but gimme, gimme, gimme and cheap materialistic Mexican TV. I love immigrants, but I HATE illegal aliens from Mexico. They do not respect my country and laws, I do not respect their existence.

I, as well as my "friends," would gladly lend a hand to sink the entirety of this scourge on humanity into the abyss. If it meant that I had to exchange my life to ensure that Mexico gains nothing from the United States, I would gladly do this. Having spent time in the military in Central America, I have learned the reality of their existence, who they truly are. It is like taking the most greedy and narcissistic characteristics of Americans and putting them into someone with the mind of a 3rd grader who has no respect for human life. I relish the thought of using my military, as well as life experiences, to form a currency of exchange which purchases disaster for this nation of hate.

Mexico supported Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia. The US considered them a hostile nation until globalist daddy Bush took office and implemented his new world order.

LINK (http://aztlandestroyer.com/voice/?p=101)

U.S. Army Intelligence and Threat Analysis Center, secret report: Mexico
July 1st, 2008 · No Comments

It wasn’t until President Bush Senior took power that the United States began a full scale reversal of its previous stance on Mexico. Before Bush Senior, the United States viewed Mexico as a hostile nation, expending great resources on investigation by the CIA and FBI into Mexico’s military operations and functions. Bush decided to reverse this policy by eliminating all of the Reagan appointees and dismissing the data in favor of his idea of New World Order and NAFTA. This idea was contrary to intelligence agency reports and findings.
__________________________________________________ __

U.S. Army Intelligence and Threat Analysis Center, secret report
116 pp. (5.5 MB)
Document 1

http://aztlandestroyer.com/public/ArmyCountryProfile-Mexico.pdf

The U.S. Army produced this annual analysis of the Mexican armed forces as part of its routine reporting on foreign militaries. The document, though heavily excised, contains details about the military’s strength, doctrine, mission, weapons, training and intelligence capabilities, among many other aspects - information impossible to obtain from official sources inside Mexico. The report also provides some insights into civil-military relations in Mexico, the role of the army in controlling internal disorder, and the government’s efforts to modernize its military. Part I, “Ground Forces,” was completed in 1993 before the Indian uprising in Chiapas challenged the image of stability and security in Mexico. Part II, “Intelligence and Security,” was published in August 1994 and includes a brief assessment of the impact of the Zapatistas on the military.

Source: National Security Archive FOIA Request
Declassified July 1998, request no. 13469

U.S. Embassy in Mexico, confidential cable
46 pp. (2.1 MB)
Document 2

http://aztlandestroyer.com/public/USEmbassyinMexicoconfidentialcable.pdf

May 11, 1995
The Mexican Army - Still Passive, Isolated, and Above the Fray?

This 46-page cable evaluates the effects of the twin shocks of the Zapatista uprising and the peso crash on the Mexican armed forces. Written by a political officer in the U.S. embassy, it offers an informal but fascinating analysis of the military’s response to the recent crises including its initial, confused reaction to the Indian rebel attacks in Chiapas. The cable also seeks to explain why Washington’s interest in creating closer ties with the army will be difficult: “We must recognize that […] the Mexican military remains an extremely conservative institution which looks skeptically on issues of international cooperation.”

Source: National Security Archive FOIA Request
Declassified June 2003, request no. 24114

Chosen
03-05-2009, 07:11 PM
It would be proper to uphold the notion that most pariah see heroic reflections in their vanity mirrors. Most surely the psychology of a person who is knowingly committing a crime, destroying another’s culture and society, believes in a mythical origin to their race (as is the concept of Aztlan), seeks to feed the ravenous monsters of their constant doubt with propaganda and denial. Illegal aliens from Mexico digest a constant stream of nationalistic hate and brainwashing from Mexican language television, radio and print media. These broadcasting networks, funded by special interests groups, invested and financed via hedge funds (which aren’t regulated or tracked), emit propaganda at a level that would make Stalin blush. Somehow, at some point, the illegal alien from Mexico’s mind has become an irreparable engine of broken thinking. For the normal person, in a situation where they are harming others, this normal person feels regret, remorse and tends to reflect on what they have done. For individuals with broken thinking, the reaction to causing harm ranges from denial, to utter joy and jubilation. Illegal aliens from Mexico seem to enjoy causing harm to others. If we simply look into the volumes of archival footage, pictures and recorded audio of their protests for amnesty from the felonies they have committed, we see illegal aliens causing harm and taking enjoyment in it. It is important to understand that they KNOW they have done wrong and have committed a crime, they are conscious of this, and they take great pleasure in the crimes destructive and hurtful aftermaths, they want the American public’s lives to be destroyed for the sake of their greed. They could care less about the rape, murders, the drunken driving accidents, std’s, theft of identity, fraud, larceny, and in some cases arson. Very simply in the illegal aliens mind, they can do as they please because they are just. They are simply reclaiming what was “stolen from them.” This of course replaces the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo with mythological, nationalistic Mexican creationism. Illegal aliens from Mexico believe that somehow, contrary to archaeology, science and history, that the area of the United States reaching up to Oregon and thru the Rockies was Aztec. They embrace this ideology, as make-believe as it is, in order to ignore the sovereignty of the United States so they may be able to do as they please in the United States and be above its laws and rules.

Of course having hordes of uneducated peasants, who are willing to subvert law abiding citizens has far reaching benefits for collectivists who wish to undermine United States sovereignty. The traditional American culture of Liberty, Independence and Self Reliance contains almost everything antithetical to collectivist doctrine, which holds that god is the state and that the sole purpose of man is to serve the collective. In short, Americans and their culture are obstacles to globalism and collectivist expansion. Illegal aliens from Mexico, Mexican soldiers out of uniform and Latino activists are the foot soldiers for tearing apart this last remaining obstacle. The collectivist onslaught is comprised of some basic goals, illegal aliens and the country of Mexico are the enforcers for this doctrine.

Some of the basic goals of illegal alien collectivism and illegal immigrants are designed to attack American culture, two main cultural attacks are:

1. The sabotage of the family. The main reason for this is that the traditional American family has sort of an odd Western version of filial piety that leads directly back to the founding fathers. From this connection we derive our history, sense of importance and identity. What we do and are comes from this connection. For the past 70 + years, collectivists have endeavored to destroy the family, with hopes of eliminating the father and rendering his useless. The idea is to destroy paternalism, or even male influence in the west, because it tends to teach self reliance and responsibility. Paternalism creates rites of passage for young individuals, which fosters traditionalism and connection. This is terrible for collectivists. In their eyes, the use of feminism, with its inherent characteristic of group nurture provides a strong method of disconnecting Americans from traditionalism and rites of passage. Collectivists want the American to dismiss and devalue any transmission of information from a paternal figure. The want the collective state to replace the father.
2. The elimination of nations as proposed in the Communist Manifesto. The illegal aliens from Mexico are ideally suited for collectivist puppeteers given their illegal presence in the United States. If amnesty is granted to illegal aliens, it will then devalue the rule of law as a whole and subsequently dismantle sovereign right. The rule of law is derived from the sovereign assertion of a right to exist. The very second an individual is allowed to ignore the national boundary of a country then avoid prosecution under the law, and ultimately have the law (which isn’t even theirs) changed to favor their violation and provide them with amnesty, the value of every law is negated and subjected to cosmopolitan whims. Cosmopolitan law is simple the language of decline and evident in the downward spiral phase of any fallen sovereign, this would surely be the condition collectivists wish for. All flavors of collectivism believe that they would be able to position themselves to inherit the weakened infrastructure of a nation in decline. In the case of Germany in 1919, the collectivist terrorist group the Spartacus League, sought to take advantage of Germany’s weakened state after World War I and overthrow the Republic. They conducted many violent attacks on the streets of Berlin against police, civilians and business owners. Once it was clear that the German Republic was able to stop the attempted overthrow, collectivist leaders started to denounce the attacks in an attempt to distance themselves. They proclaimed to then support peaceful overthrow. This is the way of most collectivist organizations, publically champion human rights if it can foster decay or provide power, and to also present a “moral” face, but underneath they support violence, propaganda and subjugation. Lenin felt obligated to comment on the Spartacus League coup d’état in Germany as mistimed, demonstrating the globalist reach and influence of collectivism, since of course Lenin was Soviet. Illegal aliens from Mexico are the new Spartacus League.

The war collectivism wages on America, as employed by illegal aliens from Mexico is a war on culture. This war on culture is simply due to the existence of a paternal culture, with norms of reciprocity, rights of passage and strong beliefs in identity derived from history. The following is simply a list of methodologies employed by illegal aliens from Mexico, global corporations and collectivist organizations in general.

Illegal Aliens from Mexico/Collectivist sabotage of American methodologies:

1. The destruction of religious identity and holiday as it relates to cultural practice.
2. The slander, denigration, vandalism and dismantling of cultural relics and icons.
3. Disconnection of spiritualism and higher belief of the individual outside of the state. This includes self reliance.
4. Hypocritical violence. A technique of using violence, slander and intimidation, but preaching peace, human rights and tolerance.
5. Academic reformation by infiltration. Collectivists have disconnected American higher learning institutions from science. They create an intellectual wall, only cloning themselves thru the selection of doctoral and masters candidates who share their ideology. Cutting off access to higher learning and research to non-collectivists.
6. Maintain the semblance and appearance of contemporary culture for external purposes, but changing the content.

Illegal aliens from Mexico are the biggest threat to the United States ever seen. They carry with them the willing compliance to carry out the destructive properties of collectivism. The goal of Mexico is to erode our Rule of Law....

constituent
03-05-2009, 07:25 PM
I, as well as my "friends," would gladly lend a hand to sink the entirety of this scourge on humanity into the abyss. If it meant that I had to exchange my life to ensure that Mexico gains nothing from the United States, I would gladly do this.

Messiah complex is a state in which the individual believes themselves to be, or destined to become, the saviour of the particular field, a group, an event, a time period, or in an extreme scenario, the world...

People with a messiah complex tend to see themselves as saviors to a specific group of people or a specific field, making claims of their own glory, or claiming a self-awareness of their own gift and how that gift can affect a group of people or a field of life.

Guess that about sums it up.

thomj76
03-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Do you see the connection between "hate the evil empire" and "what has occurred?"

Dupont gets it patent for nylon in 1937, the same year that the 1st prohibitive tax on hemp is passed. Rise of corporatism post WW II at the expense of the American Farmer in my opinion is a critical piece of eroded sovereignty over time.

Put the pieces together. I'm not even saying whether or not I agree with you. I'm saying expand it beyond and see how the entire population is being socially engineered. Divide us, each piece plays its part and the band plays on....

Chosen
03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Do you see the connection between "hate the evil empire" and "what has occurred?"

Dupont gets it patent for nylon in 1937, the same year that the 1st prohibitive tax on hemp is passed. Rise of corporatism post WW II at the expense of the American Farmer in my opinion is a critical piece of eroded sovereignty over time.

Put the pieces together. I'm not even saying whether or not I agree with you. I'm saying expand it beyond and see how the entire population is being socially engineered. Divide us, each piece plays its part and the band plays on....With all due respect, what are you talking about?

thomj76
03-05-2009, 08:19 PM
The state of Mexico today is connected to what it was in the past. The united States of America is connected to what it has become today. There has been a series of laws connected throughout our history that have led us to today. The mentality that you speak of in the opening post evolved in conjunction with European and US influence. Throw in the universal church effect and the fact that Pope John Paul Guido Sarducci felt moved to apologize for the extent that women among others, had been subjugated throughout history.

Add a spice of Romana Patra via mi familia, and lo and behold, maybe we understand the reason why this has happened and can move forward to ENFORCE THE CURRENT CONSTITUTIONALLY VALID LAW!!!!!!!!

So, in earnest submission, I hope that perhaps we can move forward back into our strategery of a Federal Republic of Sovereign States, and away from the Democratically Elite Republic... DER!!!!!!!

I had to inject some humor into this as the subject is one of solemn gravity. Not knowing the reasons behind actions closes certain avenues of possibilities.

Chosen
03-05-2009, 08:22 PM
The state of Mexico today is connected to what it was in the past. The united States of America is connected to what it has become today. There has been a series of laws connected throughout our history that have led us to today. The mentality that you speak of in the opening post evolved in conjunction with European and US influence. Throw in the universal church effect and the fact that Pope John Paul Guido Sarducci felt moved to apologize for the extent that women among others, had been subjugated throughout history.

Add a spice of Romana Patra via mi familia, and lo and behold, maybe we understand the reason why this has happened and can move forward to ENFORCE THE CURRENT CONSTITUTIONALLY VALID LAW!!!!!!!!

So, in earnest submission, I hope that perhaps we can move forward back into our strategery of a Federal Republic of Sovereign States, and away from the Democratically Elite Republic... DER!!!!!!!

I had to inject some humor into this as the subject is one of solemn gravity. Not knowing the reasons behind actions closes certain avenues of possibilities.
What? I am not sure what you are saying? You are addressing the mentality of my OP and then you are saying something about Father Guido Sarduci.

Of course this makes sense that you are an open borders advocate. You seem to be a fine spokesman.

thomj76
03-05-2009, 08:49 PM
While idealistically the concept of closed borders with a big honking fence, etc doesn't appeal to me, the reality on the ground doesn't merit much further thought. The drain on social services programs from illegal aliens, need I say much more?

The fact that Kay Bailey Hutchinson added the verbage to de-fund the fence was abhorable. What I am trying to do here though is to allow you see how humanity has been conditioned throughout time.

In light of past economic decisions leading us into this point, it is important to fully understand a problem before a proper diagnosis can be determined.

The info I brought into the discussion here covers before and after the Communist Manifesto. Whether or not I agree about the assertions, facts and propaganda in anyone's words depends on getting as much information as I can, and I wanted to give you something to chew on in yer' crag.

The history of immigration, both legal and illegal on the American continents certainly depends on your point of view. And I didn't even mention herstory...til right there.

dannno
03-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by dannno View Post
Those damn potheads..

You took my post here completely backwards, LE. In fact I really don't understand where this post comes from at all. I said that we FORCED Mexico to change their constitution and THAT is what caused the influx. You can disagree with me if you want, but you'd be wrong. I have not advocated socialism for illegals, all I want people to do is recognize that the influx of immigrants came directly from US action and policy, and therefore it is our fault. We put a chink in Mexico's constitution, their citizens fought back to protect it and we supported the Mexican military to fight them off. Their poverty rate doubled, and we offered them both jobs and socialism. It is our fault. That is all I was getting at with this post. Where in the post did I say I wanted to take your money and give it to illegals??

acptulsa
03-10-2009, 01:36 PM
All Mexicans are...

All illegal immigrants are...

...different! Any other statement that begins, "All Mexicans are..." is a damned lie except one. And that one is, All Mexicans and most of the residents of this hemisphere are screwed by U.S. policies.

Sparticus League. Well, when Athens gets too big for its britches someone will step up and knock it down a few notches. Either that, or Athens can stop demanding tribute from all its neighbors, stop beating up any neighbor that refuses to pay, and just generally put its overgrown ego on a diet.

No, I'm not arguing for illegal immigration or illegal immigrants. I'm just saying that, as usual, we are our own worst enemy.