PDA

View Full Version : Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?

Danke
03-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Do you regret voting for Obama? (http://www.sodahead.com/question/265464/do-you-regret-voting-for-barack-obama/?link=GCPA_ObamaRegret_q265464_lb2&gclid=CKfJ3L7JjJkCFR2dnAodLlf2mg) (Google ad on RPFs)

O bviously
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica

Truth Warrior
03-05-2009, 01:56 PM
No, since I didn't. :D

Bruno
03-05-2009, 01:56 PM
You must be a SodaHead user to perform this function.
Please login or sign up below.

dannno
03-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Not enough options in that poll.

If I vote "I didn't vote for Obama" the there is a fucking picture of McCain and Palin.

satchelmcqueen
03-05-2009, 08:26 PM
the add now says, we can "find gay singles in our area"

Young Paleocon
03-05-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm ashamed of my country. We nominated a stumbly, bumbly, schizo, confused moron, and an opportunistic, motivational speaking lawyer who jacks off to FDR, Lincoln, and secretly Wilson every night.

Bluewaters
03-05-2009, 08:56 PM
I did,nt vote for the upsurper and i do,nt regret it.Come an get em

Master
03-05-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm ashamed of my country. We nominated a stumbly, bumbly, schizo, confused moron, and an opportunistic, motivational speaking lawyer who jacks off to FDR, Lincoln, and secretly Wilson every night.LMAO

No, since I didn't. :D

This

:D

power
03-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?

The declaration of Independence

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document/index.htm

Pepsi
03-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Voted for Chuck Baldwin

rational thinker
03-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Better him than McCain.

I didn't vote for him, though.

Truth Warrior
03-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Better him than McCain.

I didn't vote for him, though. The lesser of two evils is STILL just frickin' evil. :p

youngbuck
03-06-2009, 12:59 PM

Prolly cause you were looking at ****-sites the day or hour before. :eek:

satchelmcqueen
03-06-2009, 01:58 PM
prolly cause you were looking at ****-sites the day or hour before. :eek:

wtf?

slacker921
03-06-2009, 02:20 PM
tracking cookies allow the banner ad folks to know that you last viewed banners on sites x, y, and z... so they know what type of ads to serve up. .. then again they can just pick them at random too.

"regret voting for Obama" --- I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't vote for McCain. Can you imagine the grief the Republicans would get if this crash happened on THEIR watch? wow. oh.. they're getting grief anyway since they helped create the mess. heh.

btw, remember back last Summer all the threads saying that the GOP leaders knew the economy would crash and that's why they pushed for a losing team like McCain/Palin? Whether there was any truth to it or not, it seems to have worked out that way.

Theocrat
03-06-2009, 03:08 PM
I do not ever regret not voting for a non-candidate, and I never will not regret voting for a non-candidate who is never for no nonsense in a negative way.

tnvoter
03-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Voted for Chuck Baldwin

Me as well. :)

akihabro
03-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Voted for Chuck Baldwin

Same here. I just felt bad I didn't write in RP. Give the public time they'll regret it...or just go on blindly with their life until the next election, which is the only time they talk politics.