PDA

View Full Version : So you think you can rant... Kitco Contest

polomertz
03-05-2009, 11:40 AM
http://www.soyouthinkyoucanrant.com/

Write your commentary / rant. The total number of words should not exceed 1200. You can include images and charts. Save the commentary in either .doc or .pdf formats. The subject matter is yours to decide, but there must be some reference in the commentary to Precious Metals. Your commentary will be judged on writing ability, knowledge of the markets and research, and entertainment value. Make it good, Don't make it loud....

You will be notified by email that your entry has been received. You will also be notified by email if you have been chosen to be one of our Ten Finalists.

The Finalists will be given a different topic to rant about every week. Their commentaries will be posted and the public will vote for their favorite. The contestant with the least votes will be eliminated and the following week the remaining contestants will write about a different topic. Users will once again vote for their favorite. The elimnation rounds will continue until we crown the Champion Ranter!

constituent
03-05-2009, 11:46 AM
The elimnation rounds will continue until we crown the Champion Ranter!

I didn't notice this part in there:

Contest pays _______ out to ______.

Was that a proofreading error on their part, or are they just cheap like that?

bander87
03-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Awesome.

polomertz
03-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Was that a proofreading error on their part, or are they just cheap like that?

I don't know, I saw the prizes in another section. The winner gets an ounce of gold, a 10 oz. silver bar, and a trip to the san gold mine in manitoba. 10 runners up get 3 10 oz. silver bars as well as 2 1 oz. coins.

constituent
03-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I don't know, I saw the prizes in another section. The winner gets an ounce of gold, a 10 oz. silver bar, and a trip to the san gold mine in manitoba. 10 runners up get 3 10 oz. silver bars as well as 2 1 oz. coins.

that works!