PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Completes The Obama Deception

Galileo Galilei
03-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Alex Jones Completes The Obama Deception

Infowars

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It’s in the can and on the way to be manufactured — The Obama Deception, Alex Jones’ latest documentary, a film likely to not only stir up controversy but also enlighten people to the banker scam that is Barack Obama.

DVD cover for The Obama Deception

The Obama Deception disassembles the carefully contrived myth surrounding Obama, a fable engineered by the captains of the New World Order and foisted upon us by the corporate media.

Obama is a meticulously crafted fraud designed to pacify a gullible public as the global elite work to institute their plan for world government, beginning with the implementation of a North American Union and a new Bank of the World that will dominate the planet through carbon taxes and brutal military force.

WATCH THE MOVIE PRE-VIEW AND READ THE REST!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jones-completes-the-obama-deception.html

If you voted for Obama, you've been duped!

dannno
03-05-2009, 11:42 AM
WWWWwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwww

dannno
03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
http://www.infowars.com/images/obamacover.jpg

MRoCkEd
03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
sick trailer and cover.. i'd like to see the full thing

Natalie
03-05-2009, 12:41 PM
I can't wait!

Danke
03-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Did ya hear the efooddirect commercial on AJ's show recently. It is great. Basically says, "if you are a politician that voted for the bailout, don't order from us, if you believe in the official 911 story, you don't need our food, etc." Funny!

dannno
03-05-2009, 01:47 PM
I ordered a copy, I have a feeling I'll be toting this one around for show and tell.

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Snazzy cover, great trailer, rolling it out at a critical time...all signs are pointing to win. I'm counting down the days until this film is released.

Paulitician
03-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Obama is really a white man :confused:

dannno
03-05-2009, 06:24 PM

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/WebPageGifs/WEBPAGEGIFS2/WebPageGifs3/BOBAMA9.JPG

Well, his mother is white.

But the insinuation on the dvd cover is that he is working for white bankers.

Paulitician
03-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Actually, I know Obama is half-white, half-black

Is that so...

dannno
03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Is that so...

The Obama Deception disassembles the carefully contrived myth surrounding Obama, a fable engineered by the captains of the New World Order and foisted upon us by the corporate media.

Obama is a meticulously crafted fraud designed to pacify a gullible public as the global elite work to institute their plan for world government, beginning with the implementation of a North American Union and a new Bank of the World that will dominate the planet through carbon taxes and brutal military force.

:eek:

Paulitician
03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Indeed

:eek:

Danke
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM

:confused:

"Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro)."

newbitech
03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
The video trailer gave me goose bumps. There are going to be Ron Paul supporters who come out and bash AJ once again I am sure. I would just like to point out that those really were police in full riot gear protecting the Bilderberg meeting that Obama attended with the global elite, and that really was Alex Jones calling them out with a mega phone.

AJ will be the first freedom fighter to be takin' out publicly. I think AJ knows this. When that happens, you will know there is no turning back. There is going to be an uprising very soon. Its coming, everyone knows it. The only question is, who's side will you be on? Hopefully Ron Paul supporters will stand together through the horrible times coming. We are going to need each other more than ever to make it to the other side.

The One
03-05-2009, 07:21 PM
That video trailer made me feel kinda funny......kinda like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

zach
03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
All bankers are white? :confused:

DAFTEK
03-05-2009, 07:29 PM
All i can say is DAMN! I cant wait to get this copy! Damn Obamabots are so brainwashed by now they have mush in the head from that obama kryptonite piss he serves :D

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 07:31 PM
All bankers are white? :confused:

Don't ya know, the world is ruled by white bankers.

zach
03-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Don't ya know, the world is ruled by white bankers.

gotcha.

anyway, video looks to be great.

Conza88
03-05-2009, 07:57 PM
If this gets released onto Google Video, can whoever puts it out there, also link to the DIGG.

:D

V-rod
03-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Is Jones going to find a way to connect Obama to the 9/11 WTC "bombings" too?

torchbearer
03-06-2009, 03:39 PM

From what i've read, this film won't be covering 9/11 or the natural born citizen issue.
Just banking/corporate connections.
It might actually be really good... sorta like C. Wright Mills 'Power Elite'.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-06-2009, 03:49 PM
That video trailer made me feel kinda funny......kinda like when I used to climb the rope in gym class.

o.k. woooo party on

AuH20
03-06-2009, 03:56 PM
I wonder if Alex has any new information regarding the One's campaign financiers.

jmdrake
03-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Well, his mother is white.

And here I was thinking the insinuation was that Obama is no different from Bush or (Bill) Clinton except that he's black. But maybe it has multiple meanings. Bottom line, he's just a puppet.

Reason
03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
lol

alex jones

lol

Galileo Galilei
03-06-2009, 05:07 PM

I've seen no evidence that Obama is connected to 9/11.

However, as president, he could simply appoint honest people to run the FBI, CIA, homeland security, etc.

He could simply order relevant documents about what really happened for him to review personally.

Then, if found to be an inside job or LIHOP, he could take appropriate action, including charges against guilty parties. He could also arrest suspects, and get them to talk.

That's what Ron Paul would do.

torchbearer
03-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm not a huge AJ fan, but I am willing to give this video a chance.

Kludge
03-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm not a huge AJ fan, but I am willing to give this video a chance.

Haha, you've become very soft lately. New ocean sounds before going to sleep?

torchbearer
03-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Haha, you've become very soft lately. New ocean sounds before going to sleep?

Rain on a tin roof with light rolling thunder played on loop.
It is hard for me to sleep in populated areas.