PDA

View Full Version : A Message to Ron From Alex Wallenwein

kittyc
03-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Let Ron know we are waiting and watching to see if he will stand up for us who have supported him.
Please print this out and send to Dr. Paul at his Congressional office if you think he should stand up for us as we stood up for him during his campaign as well as now with his Campaign 4 Liberty. Forward it to all of your groups and associates.

Dear Dr.Paul:

I understand from a personal email exchange with Attorney Orly Taitz that you have declined her request for you to assist her in calling for and supporting a full congressional investigation into Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility to hold the office.of President of the United States. (You will recall that Ms. Taitz represents over 100 of our military men and women, from enlisted to Major General, in their lawsuit to force the current White House occupant to release his Hawaiian certificate of live birth and other vital records he has spent over $800,000 to hide from Americans). You will find Ms. Taitz' letter to Congress immediately below.

Being a long time supporter of yours (monetarily since 2001 and as the first person to start a "Ron Paul Meetup" in 2007) I have always admired your principled and unwavering stance on matters pertaining to the Constitution for the United States. I and many thousands of other Americans have supported you during your presidential campaign, and you have done the country and the constitutional rights and Liberty Movement in general a huge favor by bringing subjects like the illegitimate reign of the Federal Reserve, the folly of spending trillions of dollar on militarily occupying foreign countries, the necessity for a parallel specie currency, the lack of a true necessity for a personal income tax, and many others.

That is why I am at such a loss in trying to understand when I hear that you refused to sign on to this effort to prove to America and the world that at least some members of the United States Congress still have even a shred of attachment to the Constitution and their oath of office, by which they swore to uphold it against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

To acquiesce to the unsupportable tactics of a man who refuses to prove his constitutional eligibility to hold the high office to which he was apparently elected is to me as reprehensible as this man's persistent and aggressive concealment of the truth itself. The focus of your life's work has always been to speak truth to power! Attorney Taitz and the numerous plaintiffs in her lawsuit are doing exactly that. I can think of no legitimate reason in the world why you, and especially you among all American officials, fail to publicly support her in her more than laudable effort.

For this and the other reasons outlined above, I want to urge you in the most respectful and supportive way possible under the circumstances to reconsider your stance on this issue and to use your by now considerable influence in Congress and the country to gather as many additional sponsors for such an effort as possible, and to activate your widespread support among American patriots to push Congress hard to do this. You and the rest of your colleagues in the House and Senate owe this to yourselves, to your personal integrity, and to your many supporters and voters.

This is the most critical time for America in all of its history since the day of her founding. Never before in her history has even a question existed as to the eligibility of the person who occupies her single most powerful federal office. During this time of economic decline, when millions of Americans are losing their jobs and retirement accounts, with her currency in dire straits (although temporarily supported by its still persisting reserve currency status) the country cannot afford to allow even the possibility of an usurper holding her highest office - and do nothing about it.

You and your colleagues are our elected representatives. It is your constitutional and patriotic duty to start this investigation and to insist that it proceed with all available support and dispatch, to whatever conclusion the actual evidence will support. Anything less, I feel, would be a betrayal of everything you have always stood for. You have refused to fight and demand a recount in the New Hampshire primary. You have promised to continue to run in the presidential primary for as long as we would support you. We did support you, but you announced on the eve of the Texas State GOP Convention that you had withdrawn from the race. That was a huge disappointment for many of us. Nevertheless, we still believed in you.

Please do not disappoint us - yet once more.

Sincerely,
Alex Wallenwein, Houston, TX

Additional Signatories (please sign below):

Mr and Mrs Timothy Hunnicutt, 27 Beaton Path, Leicester, NC, 28748

Subject:
To:
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 6:26 PM

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
26202 La Paz ste 211
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Dear State Representatives and Senators and US Representatives and Senators,
My name is Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq and I currently represent over a 100 members of the US military from all over this country, from all branches of military, ranging from Major General to enlisted, challenging legitimacy of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, for the position of the President and Commander in Chief for following reasons:
1. President has to be a Natural born citizen, meaning born in this country to parents, that are both US citizens. Mr. Obama's father was in this country on a student visa from Kenya, a British Colony at a time. Mr. Obama, Sr was never a US citizen and therefor Mr. Obama is not qualified to be the President of this country.
2. State of Hawaii, statue 338 allows foreign born children of Hawaiian residents to get Hawaiian birth certificates and Mr. Obama never presented any corroborating evidence, that he was actually born in Hawaii, while his paternal grandmother in Kenya and Ambassador of Kenya made statements, that he was born in Kenya.
3. Mr. Obama has posted on the Internet not a valid birth certificate, but a limited value document, called Short Version Certification of life birth, that doesn't have a name of a hospital, name of a doctor, any signatures or a seal of the hospital on the front of the document. This document is usually given to parties that don't have a proper hospital birth certificates and it is given based on a statement of one relative only. Even the state of Hawaii doesn't give full credit to these documents.
4. The state of Hawaii has sealed his birth certificate on file and only stated, that there is a document on file; but in spite of numerous demands, refused to provide information, whether it is a certificate for a foreign born child of a resident; or whether it is a proper hospital birth certificate or a short version COLB of limited value.
5. Even if Mr.Obama had any citizenship status until age 5, he has lost it, when he immigrated to Indonesia and got Indonesian citizenship, since Indonesia doesn't allow dual citizenship and Mr. Obama has reaffirmed his Indonesian citizenship, and therefor relinquished his US citizenship while traveling on Indonesian passport as an adult.
6. Mr. Obama has sealed all of his vital records and reportedly spent over $800,000 on an army of attorneys to keep his records sealed and Mr. Obama's attorneys have harassed and intimidated attorneys challenging Obama's eligibility.
7. In spite of Obama's arrogant claims, that all cases were debunked, not one single case was heard on the merits, as the courts stated that ordinary citizens have no standing to challenge Obama and courts have no jurisdiction. Not one singe person in this country has seen Obama's vital records.
As elected state and US officials, you have a right and an obligation to hold Judicial hearings on issues of paramount importance and you have a right and an obligation to issue subpoenas for production of documents and subpoena witnesses for testimony on such important issues.
My clients, particularly ones that are in active military, such as resident of Tennessee, Scott Easterling, are in an impossible position. If they follow Obama's orders, as illegitimate Commander in Chief, they will be subject to court martial for following illegal orders. If they are refusing to follow his orders, they can be subject to court martial for un-subordination. No member of the US military, that is risking his life and protecting all of our lives, including your lives and the lives of your family members, should be in such predicament. Due to the above, I demand that you request to hold Judicial hearings in the Senate and House of Representatives on the issue of Obama's eligibility and issue the following subpoenas:
1. Subpoena from the State of Hawaii State Department of a certified copy of Obama's original long version (vault) birth certificate.
2.Subpoena from the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, all of Obama's passport and immigration records.
3. Subpoena from the Board of Regents of Occidental College, Columbia university and Harvard university all of Obama's college applications and financial aid applications.
4. Subpoena from Mr. Obama a certified copy of all of the above records.
5. Subpoena from the Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, a copy of Obama's certification of the selective military service, as according to a statement, prepared by a retired Federal Agent, Steven Coffman, there is evidence of forgery in the certificate Obama presented to the public.
6. Subpoena from the Regents of the University of Pennsylvania, Annenberg Fact Check.org. explanation and records, as to how did they claim to have examined Obama's birth Certificate and found it valid, if neither the Sate of Hawaii, nor Obama has ever released such birth certificate and there is no evidence of Obama being born in any hospital in Hawaii and the only thing that was ever presented, was limited value short version Certification of Live Birth.

I appreciate your expedient assistance in this most important matter of the National Security .

Sincerely

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
electronic signature
26302 La Paz ste 211
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
ph 949-683-5411
fax 949-586-2082
dr_taitz@yahoo.com

DefendOurFreedoms.us

-- Best,

Alex Wallenwein
Debra Medina for Texas Governor in 2010!
http://www.meetup.com/Debra-Medina-Texas-Governor-2010
-- "All political power is inherent in the people,
and all free governments are founded on their
authority, and instituted for their benefit."
Texas Constitution - Article I, Section 1

Please sign and send back to Alex also: ( copy and paste in a new message to sign)

awallenwein@gmail.com

reduen
03-05-2009, 09:05 AM
So what, do you want Hillary to be our President or Biden...? What does it really matter now?

Sandra
03-05-2009, 09:07 AM
So what, do you want Hillary to be our President or Biden...? What does it really matter now?

That's exactly what would happen.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-05-2009, 09:13 AM
blah....dumb letter. totally short sighted.

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 09:16 AM

I don't think that is the point.
I don't see this as removing obama, but as enforcing the constitution.
All that needs to be done is that a court examine the evidence. That is it.

reduen
03-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't think that is the point.
I don't see this as removing obama, but as enforcing the constitution.
All that needs to be done is that a court examine the evidence. That is it.

All I am saying is that if someone is going to be let down by Dr. Paul or call him a traitor or something or just quit supporting him even just because he does not sign on to this initiative, then they are much too short sighted in my opinion...

I agree that a strict interpretation of the Constitution should be the rule of law in all things American but this should not be an incident that divides us as there is no big difference in who gets the job if Obama is not qualified…

Sandra
03-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Orly Taitz is the harpie that said this:

"It is unfortunate that collateral damage happens, but it is necessary to exterminate terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah," Laguna Niguel resident Orly Taitz, 45, said.
So what exactly is her agenda?

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/local/article_1220240.php

Elwar
03-05-2009, 09:37 AM
It would've been better if it included proof of his not being a natural born citizen.

Kinda like accusing someone of a crime, then listing the amount of ways that they did not prove their innocence.

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 09:40 AM
It would've been better if it included proof of his not being a natural born citizen.

Kinda like accusing someone of a crime, then listing the amount of ways that they did not prove their innocence.

Funny, when I was hired for my last job... I had to prove I was a citizen to get my job, not my employer.

LibertyEagle
03-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Dear Alex and Kitty,

What's with this "us" BS?

You do not speak for me.

Regards,
LE

ladyjade3
03-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Absolutely we should do something about this. I will personally volunteer to go on a 2 week fact finding mission to Hawaii in search of a birth certificate. I'll scour the courthouses, the libraries, the beaches, the bars, the hotels, and spas.... I'll look everywhere!

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 09:46 AM

Think of this example.

Obama applied for the job of president.
He and others were given extensive interviews...
The majority of the share holders voted that he be given the job.
Now, as he comes to work for the first time, he needs to present his proof of citizenship and eligibility for the job.
It is not our job, as the employer, to prove he isn't a citizen.

LibertyEagle
03-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Absolutely we should do something about this. I will personally volunteer to go on a 2 week fact finding mission to Hawaii in search of a birth certificate. I'll scour the courthouses, the libraries, the beaches, the bars, the hotels, and spas.... I'll look everywhere!

:D

Sandra
03-05-2009, 09:51 AM
I think that fact finding mission may take about a month and the documents may be hidden by a sun chair on the beach under a mai tai.

MsDoodahs
03-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Is kitty the granny warrior that wanted to file a lawsuit against Ron?

torchbearer
03-05-2009, 09:54 AM

yeah. :(

Danke
03-05-2009, 09:56 AM
yeah. :(

The cost of all those monkey diapers adds up, need to raise money somehow.

Sandra
03-05-2009, 10:00 AM

No, that was Linda Hunnicutt, but Kittyc is in cahoots.