Commercial One:

CAMERA 1

City Street framed by tall buildings, standing on opposite sides of the street
are two "armies."

Army #1 Consists of men and women in business suits all prim and propers,
talking on the cell phones etc. w/ a few notable campaign faces in the front of
the crowd. In the back you see the standard style Ron Paul 2008 signs like
battle flags above their heads

Army#2 Consists of men and women in all sorts of clothes, casual, black, etc.
and they have the R 3VO_| ution signs in the back.

You see the eye to eye old western bit between a couple people in the front of Army #2 and then a couple of people in Army #1 (pref. campaign staff). The shot cuts back and forth back and forth, and the two "armies" begin charging at each other up the street.

CAMERA 2

looking up street intersecting where the two armies will collide. Up the road, across the fated intersection you can make out a figure in a business suit
(could that be ron paul?). the camera pulls a bad ass action movie dolly ride through the intersection just spining around and stopping as the two "armies" collide in the middle.

there's shirt grabbing, the whole bit going on, when suddenly their is a loud whistling noise and the sound stops. everyone looks at the camera, the camera turns around looking at Ron Paul.

Ron Paul signals to the two armies to follow him and they follow him up the road.

now this plays in to a larger theme of commercials i will elaborate on further at a later time...

i've got to get some supper for now, but i'll add the second of the two new ones here in a little while.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Constituent,

I like the idea. I really do. I'm wondering though, if it would work better if the 2 groups just ran towards each other and just maybe stared at each other for a minute and then started shaking hands and then moving up the street together. You know, kind of like that battle scene in BraveHeart. You know the one.

A couple of other things would need to be worked out too, so we made sure we projected the image we were going for, but it certainly is a start. Nice idea! :)

constituent
09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
hell yea... you're catching up to it.... it's part of a theme... i'm feeling lazy or i'd write the rest out now..

i think you'll dig it libertyeagle. it ties in w/ the other one i wrote about the lady w/ her kids, as well as the other one about the two old ladies sneaking out w/ the "unknown" signs pretending like they're going for a jog. the one about the two groups of people in the two cars bumps into the old ladies commercial...

this commercial bumps into the next one... and then in another commercial they would all come together at a rally w/ people dancing in the streets and helping each other out and ... you know the brotherhood of man thing... anyway...

i'll be back to finish it up later... .hope you enjoy.