PDA

View Full Version : POLL inside: RONULAN IS???

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Lets see who Ronulan OR Ronpaulian is...

SINCE HE KEEPS CHANGING HIS SCREENNAME --- LETS JUST ASSUME THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON.

oh,,, and can a mod ban him.

Someone make me a mod. I am on this forum enough. I will ONLY ban trolls.

Seriously. Just call me "THE BANE OF TROLLS"

JoshuaEagle
09-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Dang....

Johnnybags
09-15-2007, 03:37 PM
He wants the Fred Thompson forum.

Electrostatic
09-15-2007, 03:37 PM
I believe it's pronounced "gubmint"...

Ronulan
09-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Go Ron Paul!
Ro Gon Paul!
Po Ron Gaul!

Pon Raul Is The Only Candidate Supported By Every Man Woman And Child In The Entire Us Except The Dirty Jews And The Evil Neocons And Anybody Disputing This Is Just Scared Of Our Power.

All Of Gon Paul’s Babyish Idiotic And Downright Batshit Crazy Comments Are Made By A New World Order Replicant Look-alike Designed To Discredit Our Purity. Do Not I Repeat Do Not I Repeat Do Not Not Do I Not Repeat Do I Repeat Not Do!

Go Ron Paul!
Ro Gon Paul!
Po Ron Gaul

MsDoodahs
09-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Just another sign that the RP movement is growing!

:D

Joe Knows
09-15-2007, 03:40 PM
He wants the Fred Thompson forum.

You beat me to it. I thought he was an escapee from www.FredThompsonForum.com:)

BuddyRey
09-15-2007, 03:40 PM
If it were any of the top three, he'd at least be intelligent enough to attack RP's ideas through logic rather than childish character assassination. I think he's just a poor MSM-spoonfed dunce.

American
09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Well he kinda minces his words, I'm not sure what he means.........:rolleyes:

Johnnybags
09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Well he kinda minces his words, I'm not sure what he means.........:rolleyes:

getting paid by the chocolate chip cookies eaten when 4 people showed up? Angry!

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 03:45 PM
Well, I believe he is jewish OR an extremely liberal puppet who is just regurgitating the same propaganda that most other libs and conservtaives have in their bellys.

Its too bad that they dont get the conepts of personal freedom and liberty.

These types just LOVE to give handouts at our taxpaying expense.

I also love how they keep assuming we are unintelligent, yet the very nature of his/her being here and posting their rhetoric is very telling of their own mental fortitude....hahahhahah

axiomata
09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
To make Ronulan disappear in a poof of smoke click here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=3688).

Electrostatic
09-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Maybe he's one of the paid Democratc Party Activists who was all aghast that we have more support in Seattle than they ever imagined, and that we have been calling out the ineptitude of the new congressional "leadership"....

Joe Knows
09-15-2007, 03:52 PM
To make Ronulan disappear in a poof of smoke click here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=3688).

Hey, That's pretty cool. I did not know you could do that.

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 04:02 PM
oh, YOU CAN MAKE HIM DISSAPPEAR by ignoring him, the fact is - others have to deal with that nonsense.

smtwngrl
09-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Ronulan is someone who has too much time on his hands, and no purpose, so he has to harass those who have one.

And he's not very tech-savvy, because he doesn't know we are checking out his IPP. ;)

BuddyRey
09-15-2007, 04:04 PM
oh, YOU CAN MAKE HIM DISSAPPEAR by ignoring him, the fact is - others have to deal with that nonsense.

Yeah, including people who are new to RP who might get the impression he actually believes the vile words Ronulan is putting into his mouth.

saku39
09-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Ronulan's posts suck and there is no intelligence, the posts are meant to waste time and irritate, so yeah-- Ronulan is a troll and in need of a banning.

Consider Ronulan blowback.

Ronulan is an individual that's either a neo-con or Hillrary communist supporter. Ronulan is here because slowly but surely, we're gaining ground. Because of this fact, FOX News viewers and DailyKOs readers/Air America listeners like Ronulan are getting irritated and nervous.

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 04:14 PM
... social-outcasts, lunatic fringe, socially inept shut-ins.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHHA........... and here this person is on a Saturday, spamming a Ron Paul board!!

hahahahahahhahaha...

Do you get paid by the post. I can picture you now reading from the "hillary handbooK'

1. act like a child
2. attack attack attack
a. use baseless tactics
b. don't engage, just attack

By any chance Ronulan, are you on weight watchers? I have your IP and I am pretty I know who you are....hahhahahaahha

American
09-15-2007, 04:14 PM
He is a frustrated Fred Head wondering why no one will play with him. So sad.. I hate to see the final stages of defeat

Kregener
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Someone make me a mod. I am on this forum enough. I will ONLY ban trolls.

Somehow, I do not believe I would survive this reality... ;)

born2drv
09-15-2007, 04:29 PM
My guess is he's a kucinich or gravel fringe supporter upset we're taking away some of his democratic sheeple ;)

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Somehow, I do not believe I would survive this reality... ;)

hahahha... I would make a bad "TROLL BANNER"? Well, I don't care who it is really, but they have to be online alot.

I would have a fair but firm hand :)

I *might* think there are trolls here but unless they are VERY OBVIOUS and downright rude etc.. they shouldn't be banned..

Lord Xar
TROLL DESTROYER

I like that, has a sort of ring to it!

Revolution9
09-15-2007, 04:33 PM
The Ron Paul Revolution movement cannot be stopped and if all member donated their entire net worth to the cause it could double in support to nearly 2%.

Oh lookie lookie. The drooldonkey arriveth with insipidly flaccid wit in tow. Watch him as he flails amusingly in the public arena, frantically spewing spittle and vituperative effuvience like some abderitically simpleminded, bean burrito gas charged acrocephalite. Derive pleasure as he is melted away before the barrage of creative wit and direct truths. Place his head on the Ron Paul forum troll trophy mantle as he is withered into complete and utter ineffectiveness. Know that he is only here because the winds of defeat of the oligarchs is in the air and gaining serious momentum and charged with intense emotion unlike the other golem filled campaigns.

Best Regards
Randy

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh lookie lookie. The drooldonkey arriveth with insipidly flaccid wit in tow. Watch him as he flails amusingly in the public arena, frantically spewing spittle and vituprative effuvience like some abderitically simpleminded, bean burrito gas charged acrocephalite. Derive pleasure as he is melted away before the barrage of creative wit and direct truths. Place his head on the Ron Paul forum troll trophy mantle as he is withered into complete and utter ineffectiveness. Know that he is only here because the winds of defeat of the oligarchs is in the air and gaining serous momentum and charged with intense emotion unlike the other golem filled campaigns.

Best Regards
Randy

hahahahha... awesome

Hurricane Bruiser
09-15-2007, 04:40 PM
I don't mind some visitors dropping by, but trolls like Ronulan should be banned. I think Lord Xar would make a great troll destroyer.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest Ronulan's armpits forever.

American
09-15-2007, 04:40 PM
I think he is a David Duke supporter, I bet he just found out he isnt running. At least that how informed he appears to be.

American
09-15-2007, 04:47 PM
oh great there's two of them now....

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 04:48 PM
naw, its the SAME PERSON. Notice the backslashes.. obviously this person is a plant and is using some sort of proxy to hide behind.

wow, they truly fear Ron Paul. I guess Freedom is scary to some.

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 04:53 PM
The internet has an infinite number of free proxies, doesn\'t it?

Oh, my. Do you have \"IPP\" like that silly little girl said?

We don't need to. You'll see. Actually, it doesn't take long to track you down. Remember, there is someone ALWAYS smarter and more clever and what you are now doing is illegal.
Anyways, your fear is our gain. You are actually doing us a service.

quickmike
09-15-2007, 04:58 PM
I wanted to choose scared lost soul who ALSO likes gubment cheese. We need another option on the poll.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Lord Xar
TROLL DESTROYER

I like that, has a sort of ring to it!

I nominate Xar for TROLL DESTROYER. Yup. :)

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 05:04 PM
yeah, I can't modify the poll.. .. but i would.

foofighter20x
09-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Whoever he is, he can add "banned" to his resumé.

Let's move along, folks.