PDA

View Full Version : A post from a user at GIM site - Must read

PeacePlan
03-04-2009, 11:05 PM
When I Xray My patients I always make some modest small talk (many are extremely anxious) and I usually ask about family or work. Well this gentlemen drops a bombshell on me when he told me he works at the New York Fed!!

I said :well dam you must know Geithner!!! Drops another one on me when he says he worked with the man close to twenty years.

It was at that point all you herd was CLICK!! CLICK!! The Exam room door being locked. There was no way on planet earth this guy was getting away from me without spilling the beans!!

So we Talked a bit about BHO and he said Nothing seems to work. Every plan ends in a thud. I interjected saying and everyone will because he exploding the money supply at the speed of light. He agreed.

I then inquired about Geithner He just said he was an extremely busy man before he got tapped to be Secretary But he did disclose that during the massive meltdown last year he remebered MANY TIMES TG was at NY FED ALL NIGHT LONG AND LOTS OF SCREAMING COULD BE HEARD FROM THE MEETING ROOMS. In particular around the time of Bear Sterns collapse.

I wanted to press him for info but he became uncomfortable (I could feel it)

He then confirmed it will get VERY BAD, VERY SOON over here. I certainley agreed with that line of thinking thats why I buy as much as I can of this ( pulled out a silver baggie full of Merc's,Wakers,and SAE's)

When he saw The Silver he did the strangest thing:

He Looked at the Silver.
He lookeed at me.
He then drew a sly smile.
He then said YOU KNOW.

I said : YOUR DAM RIGHT I DO .......I AM A STUDENT OF HISTORY.

He Then proceeded to tell me a story from his Homeland( Albania) In 1967(?) there was a Terrible earthquake that leveled alot of the Country. In the aftermath the Albanian Government gave each citizen Loans of 5 million Dinars at like 1% interest to rebuild easy terms. That was an unheard amount of money and alot of people refused but a good many took it. He said within 3 scant years on the incident 5 million Dinars could only buy a pack of smokes. He said THE SAME THING IS COMING TO AMERICA AND IT WILL BE MANY MANY MANY TIMES WORSE.

He said Americans have forgotten the Lessons of there History. When they open a fridge They think the food just majically appears or when you turn a faucet on clean drinkable water comes out. They do not understand all the hard work and the miracle of industry that makes it all possible AND THE CERTAINLEY FAIL TO COMPREHEND JUST HOW FRAGILE IT IS.

We talked a bit more but nothing major I did tell him to pick me up One Gold Bar when he goes back to work as I am sure Mr Rothchild wont mind...... He didnt catch that one ( far as I can tell ).

I will say this........he was very adament about HARD ASSETS BEING THE ONLY AVENUES OF PROTECTION.

I spoke about land and he disagreed because he said the value of land can be destroyed through skyhigh taxes and stringent regulations He just said hold on hard assets that are portable and private for the forseeable future.

Interpetation:

Sister and Brothers It dont get much clearer than this....... everything we have been talking about FOR YEARS is rapidly coming to fruition. I was not suppose to be at this location today so I KNOW I was ment to get this message and I KNOW I was ment to pass this along to The Family.

Batten down the hatches.
Allocate all possible funds to tangible assets.
Anything you buy.....buy two.

What has happened abroad.........will happen hear........ BELIEVE IT.

T
http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=355418

LibertyEagle
03-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Ok, I think I need a drink. :(

John E
03-04-2009, 11:15 PM
I think I'll join you...

RickyJ
03-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Be wary of that GIM site. I use to post there until I found out Masons run the place and banned anyone for saying anything critical of Israel.

devil21
03-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Be wary of that GIM site. I use to post there until I found out Masons run the place and banned anyone for saying anything critical of Israel.

It's a good site overall but they do have random "anti-semite" sweeps and anyone who criticizes Israel, no matter how long a GIM member, is summarily banned for life. I don't know about the Masons part but there are some very vocal Israel-firsters there that pressured the mods to ban anyone who criticizes Israel. It's not really any different than any other website forum these days in that regard it seems.

Interesting post though. I'll take it with a grain of salt but I think most of us know what's coming and are trying to prepare accordingly.

pinkmandy
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Very interesting.

Mini-Me
03-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Ok, I think I need a drink. :(

The guy has over twenty thousand posts at that forum, too...not a fly-by-night poster, and based on everyone else's reactions, he's no ghemminger either. I think I could use a drink myself at the moment. For some black humor, read this post:

I wonder how many Albanians have worked with Timmy as a personal assistant for twenty years?

In the not too distant future, this man might feel so bad about what he told you that he's going to have to take his own life by shooting himself six times in the back of his head, after having tied his hand behind his back.
Either that or he'll end up as another guy who tied his feet to an anchor, shot himself in the head, and fell off the side of his boat into the ocean. :rolleyes: Hopefully not, but like the one poster said...how many Albanians have worked with Geithner as a personal assistant for twenty years?

rrcamp
03-05-2009, 04:14 AM
Sorry, but I don't buy a doctor spelling "here" as "hear" and "heard" as "herd"

Total BS

tremendoustie
03-05-2009, 04:46 AM

Total BS

Yeah, the herd-heard thing could possibly be a typo, but the here-hear is pretty much unforgivable, from a credibility standpoint, and sticks out like a sore thumb.

There are other reasons this sounds fake to me.

Danke
03-05-2009, 07:10 AM
Ya, I read that over there last night. I thought it was fake until I read all the responses.

But isn't he a x-ray tech, not a doctor? Either way, I wouldn't discount someone because of some typos/spelling, unless they were an English teacher.

ArchPaul
03-05-2009, 08:02 AM

Total BS

He's an xray tech, not a Dr. Think about it, when is the last time you've seen a Dr. do an xray? Exactly!

nayjevin
03-05-2009, 08:17 AM
interesting, but grain of salt...

my sister's dog's veterinarian's wife's real estate agent knows michelle obama, and he said...