PDA

View Full Version : 300,000 tons of Gold and other treasures

power
03-04-2009, 07:26 PM
After WWII a vast gold hoard of Japanese gold (most of which was stolen from other Asian countries) was found hidden in over 175 different sites in the Philippine Islands by a member of General Charles Willoughby's staff. Willoughby was General MacA rthur's Chief of Intelligence.

Weir said that the treasure involved more than 300,000 tons of gold and other treasures. He did not state what part of the find was gold. But he did note that the total of all mined gold in the world was believed to be 140,000 tons. Thus, the Japanese gold find in the Philippines must have been at best only some part of the 140,000 tons.

This treasure, per Weir, has been known by many names including Yamashita's Treasure, The Golden Lily Treasure, The Black Eagle Fund and many others off shoots. This revelation became known to the public from the 2003 release of the book “Gold Warriors: America's Secret Recovery of Yamashita's Gold,” written by Sterling and Peggy Seagraves.

This gold find in the 1940's would have crushed the value of monetary gold around the world, per Weir. Because the US Government was the largest holder of monetary gold, it would have significantly devalued the US monetary reserves if made public . Too, its revelation would allow claims from certain Asian countries that the gold belonged to them. This would upset the balance of power and wealth in the region.

Therefore, per Weir, the US decided to keep the treasure find a secret. Every US President since Truman has known about the treasure and the organizations that grew up around it. Weir dogmatically asserts that the institutions that were involved with it are vast and powerful--including JP Morgan, Citigroup, AIG, the World Bank, Morgan Stanley and so forth. Accordingly, Washington power players from the early days of Bill Donovan and Edward Casey to recent times have used this treasure find to advance their own agendas through an organization known as “The Enterprise.”

Over the years, per Weir, this gold has been used as the main source of covert funding by the US and Western intelligence agencies to manipulate financial markets, overthrow governments, and enrich the personal coffers of those who have been charged with administering it.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8813.html

HOLLYWOOD
03-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Why didn't the US just dump the gold into the Mariannas Trench... never to be recovered? :rolleyes:

When's Empire England going to return all the stolen artifacts and treasures of Ancient Greece?

This gold find in the 1940's would have crushed the value of monetary gold around the world, per Weir.

Well Well... the usual suspects. The Victores in wars, AND of Power, are just as Ruthless and abusive. Don't worry it all falls under National Security, posession is 9/10ths thingy, etc. :rolleyes:

Therefore, per Weir, the US decided to keep the treasure find a secret. Every US President since Truman has known about the treasure and the organizations that grew up around it. Weir dogmatically asserts that the institutions that were involved with it are vast and powerful--including JP Morgan, Citigroup, AIG, the World Bank, Morgan Stanley and so forth. Accordingly, Washington power players from the early days of Bill Donovan and Edward Casey to recent times have used this treasure find to advance their own agendas through an organization known as “The Enterprise.”

Over the years, per Weir, this gold has been used as the main source of covert funding by the US and Western intelligence agencies to manipulate financial markets, overthrow governments, and enrich the personal coffers of those who have been charged with administering it.

power
03-05-2009, 07:02 AM
Therefore, per Weir, the US decided to keep the treasure find a secret.

According to Weir, the 300,000 Tons treasure is a secret known to USA government only. If 25% of the treasure is Gold that would be 75,000 Tons of Gold.

This means 75,000 Tons of "secret Gold" is not included in 160,000 Tons of mined gold.

USA Debt/Deficit has reached $65 Trillion. So USA can use this 75,000 Tons "secret gold" to earn cash or pay their debts.

Think if USA releases 75,000 tons of "secret gold" into world financial markets. what would be the Gold price?.

hugolp
03-05-2009, 07:12 AM
According to Weir, the 300,000 Tons treasure is a secret known to USA government only. If 25% of the treasure is Gold that would be 75,000 Tons of Gold.

This means 75,000 Tons of "secret Gold" is not included in 160,000 Tons of mined gold.

USA Debt/Deficit has reached $65 Trillion. So USA can use this 75,000 Tons "secret gold" to earn cash or pay their debts.

Think if USA releases 75,000 tons of "secret gold" into world financial markets. what would be the Gold price?.

Down for sure. Does anyone know if this has any credibility or is a story to scare gold buyers? If there is any proof about this being true, it could affect gold.

Hugo

power
03-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Down for sure. Does anyone know if this has any credibility or is a story to scare gold buyers? If there is any proof about this being true, it could affect gold.

Ordinary people in India have 15,000 Tons of Gold is the form of jewellry and coins.

If 25% of the treasure is Gold that would be 75,000 Tons of "secret Gold". Which means there is only 85,000 tons of Gold available in world markets.

Total of all the "mined Gold" is 160,000 Tons as per official records.

India has 15,000 tons to 16,000 tons of Gold. This means India has 20% of world's available gold. This is not possible.

I believe 75,000 tons "secret gold" is not included in 160,000 tons "mined gold".

In the early years of Kings and rulers they used to have Gold & silver coins as currencies. There is no official records for Gold discovered by Kings and rulers. I believe Japanese gold is "ancient gold" melted during World War time and converted to gold bars.

hugolp
03-05-2009, 08:13 AM
India has 15,000 tons to 16,000 tons of Gold. This means India has 20% of world's available gold. This is not possible.

Why?

Hugo

power
03-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Why?

There are some 200 countries. How could India have 20% of world's available gold.

What I mean is that 75,000 Tons "secret gold" is not included in 160,000 tons "mined gold"

ghengis86
03-05-2009, 11:28 AM
There are some 200 countries. How could India have 20% of world's available gold.

What I mean is that 75,000 Tons "secret gold" is not included in 160,000 tons "mined gold"

they have 20% of the world's population?

JoshLowry
03-05-2009, 11:33 AM
I don't think any of us honestly have a clue. :)

dannno
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
they have 20% of the world's population?

Not 20% of the world's wealth, or at least I didn't think so..

tremendoustie
03-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Not 20% of the world's wealth, or at least I didn't think so..

They're huge into gold in india. Almost everyone saves a good portion of thier wealth this way there, usually in the form of jewlery.

hugolp
03-05-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't think any of us honestly have a clue. :)

I agree. I dont think we can say or not if its posible that India has 20% of the world gold.

Hugo

power
03-05-2009, 11:58 AM
I agree. I dont think we can say or not if its posible that India has 20% of the world gold.

What about Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai, China, USA, Russia, Switzerland, UK and other rich countries?

Zippyjuan
03-05-2009, 01:02 PM
List of global official gold reserves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_gold_reserves

At the end of 2004, central banks and official organizations held 19% of all above-ground gold as a reserve asset.

power
03-06-2009, 07:33 AM
In his further remarks, Weir notes that in the early 1990's a plot was hatched by the “Vulcans”, a subset of the Enterprise, to crush the Russian Empire in what was to be called Project Hammer. The idea was to create a slush fund of $240 billion in fraudulent, possibly gold backed, 10 year bonds to economically crush the Russian Ruble, loot it's Treasury and transfer ownership of Russia's vast natural resources to US backed “partners.” These bonds were created on September 12, 1991 and matured 10 years later… to the day.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article8813.html

$240 billion in 1990 must be worth $1 Trillion Today.

$1 Trillion = 40,000 Tons of gold (approx)

This means USA has atleast 40,000 Tons of "secret gold"