PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ a recent Bloomberg headline

Rock Sexton
03-04-2009, 04:22 PM
U.S. Economy Worsened in Last Two Months as Consumers Held Back, Fed Says
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aQU8_2hWghsU&refer=home

Wow. What great insight on the part of the Fed. Captain Obvious Ben Bernanke and Co. really are putting in work on this one.

If this isn't a testament to the idea that our whole economy is based on spending then I don't know what is.

This headline alone is what the people need to understand. Instead of producing anything, our government is riding our backs to spend spend spend.

HOLLYWOOD
03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Let's see... we have:

ORACLE of OPTIMISM (Kenyan President)
UNCLE SUGAR (All of THEM)
Captains of the Universe (Banksters)
Captain Obvious (Ben Barnanke)

Obama has already broke 7 Campaign Promises
Pelosi the Puppet of Revenge

2 Parties than agree on one thing: You back and vote for my Bad Spending Bill and I'll recipricate the vote for yours. Who cares? We're about the law here inside the DC Beltway and spend the people's money.

ihsv
03-04-2009, 06:08 PM
You mean... I'm the one who caused this cuz I didn't buy that car?????

::goes to find a bridge to jump off of::

armstrong
03-04-2009, 06:31 PM
You mean... I'm the one who caused this cuz I didn't buy that car?????

no I am the one being punished cuz I didn't buy that new car-----they stopped makeing parts for my 2001 ford....

HOLLYWOOD
03-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Dupe

HOLLYWOOD
03-04-2009, 08:55 PM
That Psycho Senator Dianne Feinstein, wanted to CRUSH all the old cars to get a new purchase credit.

Destructive Bastards in CONGRESS

BUT... YES BIG BUT, We have Immense Power with our WALLETS/PURSES... Don't Buy, Don't Spend, Don't Borrow, and the PONZI Scheme government, All the Kings Horses and all the kings men... hey, y'all get the picture.