PDA

View Full Version : Please go here and stand up for Buchanan

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 02:55 PM
He is singing our song and being beat over the head. At the minimum, please vote up his article (it's at the bottom of the article). Comment if you can. Thanks.

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/PatrickJBuchanan/2007/09/14/stopping_the_next_war?page=full&comments=true&submitted=truef6a3230c-3ae1-45c1-95fb-65278d96a144

0zzy
09-15-2007, 03:46 PM
I have a headache just reading some of those comments. Freakin a what has the world come to.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I have a headache just reading some of those comments. Freakin a what has the world come to.

I know. Pat always gets so hammered over there. It's despicable. A lot of the time, he is the only one that is speaking to the very same issues we are.

So everybody, please go over there and at least rate his article high, so we can hopefully get the overall rating up.

smtwngrl
09-15-2007, 04:21 PM

I was thinking that, too. Is it really that bad? Are there really so many people who think that way?

mavtek
09-15-2007, 04:27 PM
There really are that many people that way and unfortunately I think it maybe the reason we could lose Texas if we can't educate some people by March.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 04:33 PM
I was thinking that, too. Is it really that bad? Are there really so many people who think that way?

They really tend to flock at Pat's articles. Regardless of his article, there is always the crew that claims he is anti-semitic. It is rather curious, because many of these people you never see post anywhere else, BUT under Pat's columns. I think their goal is to get him booted off of Townhall. That is the same thing that happened to Joseph Sobran. Pat needs to stay on there, because he is one of the few columnists who speak any truth about what is going on in our country.

paulitics
09-15-2007, 04:36 PM
What this once again proves is that to a dim witted fox news propoganda sponge , if you are against the war you are a liberal. It doesn't matter if you are for a balanced budget, tax cuts, free market, pro life. Rudy is a conservative and Pat is a liberal. War is peace. This my friends is brainwashing. I don't think 10 years ago, this would have been possible.

quickmike
09-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Those are the people that got picked on in school who have grown up to be chickenhawks. They are more afraid of some invisible threat, or some kooky idea that millions of muslims are somehow going to get in rafts and sail over the the good ol USA and turn us all into muslims. They are the kind of people that talk about "kickin' ass" but if you ask them why theyre not over there "kickin' ass" they give you some lame excuse that they have a medical condition otherwise they would be there. They biggest cowards always bitch the loudest.

I wouldnt waste my time on them.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah, that's what I suggested to one of the chickenhawks over there. To get his butt over there to the front lines.... :)

quickmike
09-15-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah, that's what I suggested to one of the chickenhawks over there. To get his butt over there to the front lines.... :)

none of them ever do. They like to act tough though dont they? Funny how they are always the ones that seem most afraid of muslims coming here to kill all of us. Boy, they sure are afraid of some muslims LOL

lbrtylvr
09-15-2007, 06:57 PM
its soooo obvious that Pat is still living in a pre- 9/11 mind set.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 07:06 PM
its soooo obvious that Pat is still living in a pre- 9/11 mind set.

WHAT? :confused: You mean like thinking we ought to adhere to the Constitution? Things like that? :rolleyes:

MikeStanart
09-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Those are the people that got picked on in school who have grown up to be chickenhawks. They are more afraid of some invisible threat, or some kooky idea that millions of muslims are somehow going to get in rafts and sail over the the good ol USA and turn us all into muslims.
I wouldnt waste my time on them.

THEY'RE COMING

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/immigration/truck-raft-3.jpg

dmitchell
09-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Buchanan is the man; none the haters have a clue.

lbrtylvr
09-15-2007, 07:46 PM
WHAT? :confused: You mean like thinking we ought to adhere to the Constitution? Things like that? :rolleyes:

Well the Al Qaders weren't around when Jefferson and his boys were prancing around in their tights.

they walked in line
09-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Pat's been dealing with these types of ad-hominem attacks for years. Here's a great essay by Murray Rothbard on the subject:

PAT BUCHANAN AND THE MENACE ANTI-ANTI-SEMITISM (http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch6.html)

inibo
09-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Buchanan Is No Conservative
Buchanan again shows that he is no conservative and that he suffers from a form of Bush Derangement Syndrome. Has anyone sent Buchanan "Vote McGovern" and "Give Peace A Chance" stickers for his car?

The issue is not stopping the next war. The issue is whether townhall.com should stop running Buchanan's columns and suggest to Buchanan that he take them to Kos where they would fit in better.

The simple fact the that some of the posters there refer to Pat Buchanan as a "liberal" should tell you the caliber of people you are dealing with.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Well the Al Qaders weren't around when Jefferson and his boys were prancing around in their tights.

Right, they just had the British and pirates. ;)

You're sounding a lot like one of those who thinks it is quite fine to give up liberty for security.

Hook
09-15-2007, 11:37 PM
Imagine what it would have been like if Pat had won in '96.

V-rod
09-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Speaking about another Pat, Pat Tillman decided to walk the walk and later was reported to be questioning the no-win "mission" in the middle east. Chicken Hawk he was not. I guess if he was still alive, he would be called a liberal surrender monkey now. LOL

Chester Copperpot
09-16-2007, 01:30 AM
SOmebody should invite the commenters on the townhall site to www.fredthompsonforum.com I mean those are THOSE kinda of people

they walked in line
09-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Speaking about another Pat, Pat Tillman decided to walk the walk and later was reported to be questioning the no-win "mission" in the middle east.

Yes.
He had actually made plans to meet with Noam Chomsky shortly before his death. Apparently Chomsky was one of his favorite writers.