PDA

View Full Version : Marriage: A happy economy without exploitation

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-04-2009, 01:31 PM
A marriage takes those with power and those without power and marrys them as one into a 50/50 relationship. On the other hand, tyranny pleasures in exploitation by investing in the contractual businesses of pimping and whoring.
It has been declared that the United States is in the business of happiness minus that of exploitation. So, if one desires to pleasure in tyranny, please go elsewhere.

Truth Warrior
03-04-2009, 01:35 PM
A marriage takes those with power and those without power and marrys them as one into a 50/50 relationship. On the other hand, tyranny pleasures in exploitation by investing in the contractual businesses of pimping and whoring.
It has been declared that the United States is in the business of happiness minus that of exploitation. So, if one desires to pleasure in tyranny, please go elsewhere. What planet are you posting from again? :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-04-2009, 01:45 PM
What planet are you posting from again? :D

My point is that this planet has a lot of places to exploit if that is the business you wish to partake in. On the other hand, the United States has an existential social-agenda in that contentment is its Civil-Purpose.

Truth Warrior
03-04-2009, 01:50 PM
My point is that this planet has a lot of places to exploit if that is the business you wish to partake in. On the other hand, the United States has an existential social-agenda in that contentment is its Civil-Purpose. Utilitarian ( British ) redux tape loop again. :p :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Utilitarian ( British ) redux tape loop again. :p :rolleyes:

Your European accusations will never change that which is self-evidently and unalienably American.

Truth Warrior
03-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Your European accusations will never change that which is self-evidently and unalienably American. Such as? Self-evident and unalienable redux tape loop. :(

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Such as? Self-evident and unalienable redux tape loop. :(

Once again, the science of natural law viewed mankind as universal in importance; while, the American Founding-Fathers viewed the contentment of mankind as existential in purpose.
In comparison, theoretical science has corrupted the world to the point that politics no longer views the souls of mankind to be any more significant than the souls of the other plants and animals. This has established social responsibility and equality as a legal-precedence over the long sought after manifestation of contentment as the people's Civil-Purpose.

Truth Warrior
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Once again, the science of natural law viewed mankind as universal in importance; while, the American Founding-Fathers viewed the contentment of mankind as existential in purpose.
In comparison, theoretical science has corrupted the world to the point that politics no longer views the souls of mankind to be any more significant than the souls of the other plants and animals. This has established social responsibility and equality as a legal-precedence over the long sought after manifestation of contentment as the people's Civil-Purpose.

Didn't we have a very recent chat about what's indelibly written on American souls, in regard to the young Americans? You must have just slept since then. :(

Original_Intent
03-04-2009, 03:09 PM
It's cute how you two fight. :D If we could just get LE involved it would be a menage a trois! LOL

Truth Warrior
03-04-2009, 03:13 PM
It's cute how you two fight. :D If we could just get LE involved it would be a menage a trois! LOL Nah, I'd just leave the thread. I just sometimes feel sorry for EUW when he gets NO other responses. ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Didn't we have a very recent chat about what's indelibly written on American souls, in regard to the young Americans? You must have just slept since then. :(

It goes back to the Socratic belief in recollection. Recollection believed that every human soul reduced to perfection. So, every soul once knew all but then lost track of it during the trauma of its birth (Socrates mother served as a mid-wife to the poor). The variation of how much we lose is what makes us all different.
Socrates argued that he wasn't a teacher in the sense that he trained the mind to learn; but, to the contrary, he was a mid-wife philosopher serving the soul in its quest to recollect.
So, we are left with two choices in life. We can either help and serve the human soul to recollect or we can exploit and deceive it.

Original_Intent
03-04-2009, 03:20 PM
You are nice. I have read the original post several times and I still have no cluse what he is talking about.

Truth Warrior
03-04-2009, 03:33 PM
You are nice. I have read the original post several times and I still have no cluse what he is talking about. Maybe it's his catfish and peanut butter diet acting up again. :D

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-04-2009, 03:40 PM
You are nice. I have read the original post several times and I still have no cluse what he is talking about.

A marriage between a pimp and a whore would legally reduce the pimp to 50% of the relationship while expanding the prostitute to 50%. On the other hand, the pimp mainly prospers in the business of pimping and whoring.