PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Disgusting....A Conspiracy Theory We Can All Believe In...even me

Chieftain1776
03-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Just despicable:

"The seeds were planted in October after Democracy Corps, the Democratic polling company run by Carville and Greenberg, included Limbaugh’s name in a survey and found that many Americans just don’t like him.
Paul Begala, a close friend of Carville, Greenberg and White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, said they found Limbaugh’s overall ratings were even lower than the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s controversial former pastor, and William Ayers, the domestic terrorist and Chicago resident who Republicans sought to tie to Obama during the campaign."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19596.html

I think (and hope) it will backfire...Rush is at least talking a conservative economic agenda. And if you saw him at CPAC it looked like he was mostly staying away from stuff that might offend the liberty movement. Now America will at least get a Rush Limbaugh instead of "when somebody hurts, government has to move" bailout Bush.

acptulsa
03-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Conservatives would get a lot more mileage out of our moral indignation if the G.O.P. weren't full of people who can and do commit the same atrocities against Democrats every single chance they got.

Remember, Democrats haven't impeached any presidents since the 1860s.

constituent
03-04-2009, 08:38 AM
who cares? rush discredits and embarrasses himself...

fuggin' oxy-induced hypocrite.

if ever a human needed to be taken " 'round back " it was rush. in short, he's got everything he gets comin' to him

AuH20
03-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Gentlemen, you need to look at the big picture. They're selectively targeting the largest threats to their power and will work their way down to us in the end. While Rush was far too cozy with the Bush-led GOP (which he later admitted), he's ultimately on our side against these insidious forces. So given the dire situation, I consider Rush an ally.

acptulsa
03-04-2009, 09:36 AM
So easy to switch to the side of right when your enablers turn on you...

For some reason I still don't trust him. Funny about that. In fact, I smell psyops.

If the rebels are beating you, pretend you're rebelling.

silverhawks
03-04-2009, 09:39 AM
He doesn't just embarrass himself - he embarrasses conservatives every time he opens his mouth.

I consider myself a conservative, and I'm ashamed that such a thorough waste of flesh as Rush Limbaugh has associated himself with those who espouse values of liberty, prosperity and responsibility.

The man is a hatemonger, pure and simple. He has done his very best to make a name for himself by dredging the very worst depths of the American psyche, and then pandering to whatever crawls into the light of day.

The conservative movement as a whole needs eloquent, educated statesmen to step up and speak for them, not a neo-con answer to Howard Stern.

AuH20
03-04-2009, 09:44 AM
The man is a hatemonger, pure and simple. He has done his very best to make a name for himself by dredging the very worst depths of the American psyche, and then pandering to whatever crawls into the light of day.

Hatemonger? You watch too much TV.

Shill for the corporate wing of the GOP? Absolutely.

slacker921
03-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Rush supports the War on Terror. He does not speak for me.