PDA

View Full Version : Cramer Yesterday

jyakulis
03-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Anyone see cramer yesterday? He was pumping gold and silver for a good part of the show.

hugolp
03-04-2009, 07:43 AM
I am not trying to be funny. Its the first time I feel bearish about gold.

Hugo

acptulsa
03-04-2009, 07:45 AM
I am not trying to be funny. Its the first time I feel bearish about gold.

Hugo

:D

I don't think that time has come yet, but we certainly are closer to the day when gold bargains disappear. Meanwhile, I strongly suspect that stocks will actually bottom out within six weeks, leaving as many bargains on the market as any of us will see in our lifetimes. The trick will be to seperate the cheap wheat from the chaff--which companies will survive long enough to pay another dividend?

jyakulis
03-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Eh I think Cramer is better than people around here give him credit for. Just look at his stats on motley fool. I mean the guy made 20-30% when he was a hedge fund manager. He's not some bum off the street.

constituent
03-04-2009, 07:48 AM
Meanwhile, I strongly suspect that stocks will actually bottom out within six weeks, leaving as many bargains on the market as any of us will see in our lifetimes.

I'm with you there. Though i'm not certain on a target date for bottom, it is my hunch that 7500 (maybe 7250) will become what the pundits are calling "level" over the next two years.

constituent
03-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Eh I think Cramer is better than people around here give him credit for. Just look at his stats on motley fool. I mean the guy made 20-30% when he was a hedge fund manager. He's not some bum off the street.

I remember him crying for bear stearns awhile back.

totally exposed, imo.

hugolp
03-04-2009, 07:50 AM

There is a video on the internet proving that Cramer fakes his results, and takes out some bad calls that he makes from the statistics.

Hugo

Jeez
03-04-2009, 08:51 AM
I remember him crying for bear stearns awhile back.

totally exposed, imo.

He is trader not a banker i doubt he knew how bad it was at BS.

constituent
03-04-2009, 09:11 AM
He is trader not a banker i doubt he knew how bad it was at BS.

my comment was in reference to his s* fit about bernanke not bailing them out soon enough.