PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car?

Shatterhand
09-15-2007, 01:17 PM
Do you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car?

Alabama Supporter
09-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I have one, and today I spotted another one 'in the wild' today.

ronpaulhawaii
09-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Several, plus window chalk which I find more effective...

mkauai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3hOsCR_nPw

zhughes315
09-15-2007, 01:22 PM
I had one until my car got stolen, damn Guiliani supporters. :mad:

MsDoodahs
09-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Yes. I was in town last week and this woman pulled out from behind me and sped around me. On her back bumper was a sticker...

"We support our President."

:rolleyes:

brumans
09-15-2007, 01:31 PM
I have 3 :)

Stealth4
09-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Yes. I was in town last week and this woman pulled out from behind me and sped around me. On her back bumper was a sticker...

Well I did that to a Ghooliani supporter today.

BuddyRey
09-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Theliberalstore.com actually has transparent stickers with the red circle-and-slash that means "no", which just happen to be, by pure coincidence mind you, the exact same size as those W-04 stickers! I think I'm gonna buy a batch!!! :D

wgadget
09-15-2007, 01:38 PM

And if not, WHY not?

:D

richard1984
09-15-2007, 01:39 PM

Gotta love those "thinkin'" people.

I wonder what she'll do with the sticker when Ron Paul is elected president....

I've had a couple of rednecks harrass me because of my bumper sticker. One guy (with American flags all over his car) actually rode my ass for miles down busy roads on my way to school. He kept leaning out his window, yelling at me, flippin' me off, etc. He scared the crap out of my girlfriend/fiancée. I was kinda hoping he would follow me into the parking garage and get out...I'm not a violent person, but I was sooo pissed off and ready to kick his ass.... It's probably best that he kept driving (I don't need any legal problems, and that would have upset Stephanie even more), but man...you don't mess with my Love. She's one of the sweetest people in the world, and I'm really protective. I'm getting pissed off just thinking about it. :mad:

But anyway, whatever. Damn ignorant rednecks.

quickmike
09-15-2007, 01:51 PM
I put mine in my back window so its easier to see when people are pulled up behind you at a stop light.

JoshuaEagle
09-15-2007, 02:10 PM
I have about 8- and I live in California aka liberal headquarters- the hillary crowd LOVES me!!!!!:D http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

RCA
09-15-2007, 02:18 PM
3 on my car, 3 on my wife's car

Hamburglar
09-15-2007, 02:18 PM
I've got one and I spotted one just yesterday while I was out and about.

McDermit
09-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Nope. I have a Ron Paul license plate on the front though, and a giant decal on the rear windshield.

Phenom24
09-15-2007, 02:34 PM
I've got 2, my brother has 2, my wife has 1, my Mom has 1 and I have 2 more to give away. I bought magnets too, so that the stickers could go on the magnets and those who normally say "I don't want to put a sticker on my car that I can't get off later" - well, it's on a magnet!!!

:)

K1RBY
09-15-2007, 02:43 PM
i am in central oklahoma - i am always lookin', and i see alot more ron paul stickers than any other candidate...
well, maybe not obama . i see quite a few of those too..

Joe Knows
09-15-2007, 02:48 PM

I was driving yesterday and the car in front of me had a Hillary bumper sticker. So I jumped into action. I quickly put my Ron Paul yardsign over the back passenger window, did a lane change, and pulled up beside the Hillary car after the light had changed. At the next light we were stopped right beside each other. They gave me the thumbs up when I rolled down my window. They said they were going to vote for Hillary but would probably vote for Ron Paul if he made it into the general. Then the light changed and they turned the corner.

CoreyBowen999
09-15-2007, 02:50 PM
And if not, WHY not?

:D

I dont have a car:p

sickmint79
09-15-2007, 04:39 PM
http://developer10.com/~mike/rp.html

http://developer10.com/~mike/rp2.jpg

Tn...Andy
09-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Yep...bumper stickers AND 12x24" magnetic signs on the tailgates of my pickups.

ksuguy
09-15-2007, 05:12 PM
One on my truck and also one on my motorcycle.

AFTFNJ
09-15-2007, 05:26 PM
After Alabama we promised we wont pick on rednecks or make fun of them!:D

http://aftfnj.com/Images/RP.jpg

RP4Life
09-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I printed a couple of his campaign slogans up, cut them down to size, and put them in my car's back window, facing outwards. They look pretty good there, being higher up, and I think the inside-the-window has symbolic value.

So yes, the back of my car is doing its part to get the word out.

ACJohn
09-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Yep bumperstciker on! Just got back from my first meetup and I have a trunk full of goodies for my like minded friends (signs, bumperstickers...)

John

reduen
09-15-2007, 10:16 PM
2 on my truck and 3 on my wifes car!! Just today I met another Ron Paul supporter at my son's football game because of them!!!

brumans
09-15-2007, 10:18 PM
After Alabama we promised we wont pick on rednecks or make fun of them!:D

http://aftfnj.com/Images/RP.jpg

that looks too much like ronpaul.com

honkywill
09-16-2007, 12:28 AM
I drive a minivan.

I've got 4 White "Ron Paul - Hope for America" stickers lining the top of my back window.

One blue Ron Paul for president on the right or my rear bumper.

One "coexist" sticker on the left of the rear bumper to attract like minded folks.

Then I have 4 homemade "Google Ron Paul" signs, which are about 14x20, propped up in the rear passenger windows.

At work tonight a guy asked me about the signs. He said he knew who Ron Paul was, but after I brought out the bumper sticker he realized he wasn't sure.

He said he would check him out. I let him have the bumper sticker. "If you like him then you have a bumper sticker!"

A trucker spotted a liberty card and said "He's a smart man!"

I gave him two bumper stickers. One for his private vehicle and one for his truck. :)

Then there was a lady who came in who I'd handed a slimjim a week ago. She seemed to like Ron Paul. She took 4 liberty cards for handing out.

Next time I see her I will see how clear she is with RP's message. (I don't feel that the traditional slimjim supports his stance on the war well enough) If she still supports him she will have a bumper sticker too. :)

Zydeco
09-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Hells yes I have a Ron paul bumper sticker on my car!