PDA

View Full Version : F%&K!!!! Ron Paul just bitched slapped RUSH!! haha

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2009, 04:53 PM
???? on the msnbc interview

what do you guys think!!!

i feel like its Saturday night boxing ppv night!!!

and there was a massive KO

Cowlesy
03-03-2009, 04:54 PM
what are you talking about?

UtahApocalypse
03-03-2009, 04:57 PM
???? on the msnbc interview

what do you guys think!!!

i feel like its Saturday night boxing ppv night!!!

and there was a massive KO

That was awesome.... oh wait. What the hell are you talking about??? Youtube? link? Any details?

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2009, 04:58 PM
what are you talking about?

he basically called out rush

PAUL VS RUSH

debate!! PPV

ill be listening to rush tomorrow, im sure he will bring this up

Kludge
03-03-2009, 04:59 PM
im sure he will bring this up

Oh yeah...! That!

NEPA_Revolution
03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
It was just on MSNBC. I saw it. I want this debate NOW

rp4prez
03-03-2009, 05:01 PM
That's sweet RP is attacking Rush because we all know who will win no matter what. RP will win because Rush will talk about him on his show (be it positive or negative) and that will give him TONS of exposure to the "base" that he otherwise wouldn't get. I think RP should keep up the attacks on him! hehehe...

Conza88
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
ZOMG! TUBES! :eek:

Ron Paul NEEDS to go on the attack. And I guess he suddenly is?

All these neo-cons suddenly agreeing with you... it's fken bullshit. They are fakes and they bring down the real folks credibility.

Ron needs to do something, I guess this was the response?

AWESOME.

Bruno
03-03-2009, 05:03 PM
That was awesome.... oh wait. What the hell are you talking about??? Youtube? link? Any details?

:D

specsaregood
03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
I think RP should keep up the attacks on him! hehehe...

Well I haven't seen this interview but I would be surprised if he actually "attacked" limbaugh, that isn't his style. He is known for attacking ideas, not individuals....

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2009, 05:08 PM
i go to vegas for the main event fights, (delahoya vs mayweather delahoya vs pacman)

spend mucho money to be there and see.

but i would in a sec spend the same amount to see a PAUL VS RUSH debate. im sure the money can go to a good cause.

boxing style ticket prices - front row $2000

please post your RON PAUL fight night intro song?? this is mine : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qae_TUTeGo

MsDoodahs
03-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Ron didn't attack Rush - he said he's sure Rush is a good conservative at one point.

Ron DID point out that Rush supported all the big spending that was done during the Bush years, that Rush supported the Patriot Act, stuff like that.

If any "attack" was made, it was on the attempts by the Shusters of the world to put the focus on personalities instead of ideas.

That's what I saw, anyway.

Kotin
03-03-2009, 05:12 PM
he was a regular firecracker..

Join The Paul Side
03-03-2009, 05:20 PM
No Tube? :(

Conza88
03-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Well I haven't seen this interview but I would be surprised if he actually "attacked" limbaugh, that isn't his style. He is known for attacking ideas, not individuals....

Obviously. He highlights their previous devotion to bullshit, fallacious and out right WRONG ideas. :)

ClayTrainor
03-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Obviously. He highlights their previous devotion to bullshit, fallacious and out right WRONG ideas. :)

can't wait to see this :D

Live_Free_Or_Die
03-03-2009, 05:30 PM
nt

gls
03-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Do you mean this interview from yesterday?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JGS7bnYvHA

devil21
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
A bit of an overstatement I think. RP didnt call out Rush or bitch slap him at all. He pointed out that Rush never talked bad about Bush admin when they were snapping up civil liberties and big spending and endless wars. RP was as gentlemanly as he could be and even avoided getting into the Rush topic entirely.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Do you mean this interview from yesterday?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JGS7bnYvHA

I think it is something different. At least I hope.

Was this on MSNBC? When?

Conza88
03-03-2009, 05:46 PM
can't wait to see this :D

LOL, wait, I haven't seen it yet, so take it with a grain of salt.

I was just projecting some what.. wishing.. :o

MsDoodahs
03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
MSNBC on a show they call 1600 Penn. Ave.

I had never seen it before.

(and won't see it again unless they have RP on again.)

RonPaulFanInGA
03-03-2009, 05:49 PM
MSNBC on a show they call 1600 Penn. Ave.

I had never seen it before.

What'd Paul say?

gls
03-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YwPAlcf11M

MsDoodahs
03-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks, gls!

:)

Original_Intent
03-03-2009, 06:08 PM
That was awesome. Just the opposite of a bitch slap really, he is trying to elevate the discourse to issues and away from personalities. BRAVO!

Cowlesy
03-03-2009, 06:13 PM
He'd didn't attack Rush Limbaugh. Ron was saying that the whole debate is retarded (Steele vs. Limbaugh), and that he's disappointed Rush was such a Bush mouthpiece and never brings up attacks on civil liberties.

Cowlesy
03-03-2009, 06:14 PM
That was awesome. Just the opposite of a bitch slap really, he is trying to elevate the discourse to issues and away from personalities. BRAVO!

Yes!

reagle
he's starting his 2012 campaign LOL

TXcarlosTX
Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YwPAlcf11M

punking out rush times :

min 2:34 (((slap

min 3:30 slap)))

min 4:06 THE CHALLENGE!! (indirectly made so rush can talk about it on his show and bring up the fed system and his new bill to audit the fed!!!)

Margo37
03-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Excellent, I'd been looking around for it to send it on so thanks for posting it.

he is trying to elevate the discourse to issues and away from personalities. BRAVO!

Absolutely! Stupid MSM non-issue fluff filler but RP turns to serious issues. Great job.

Madison
03-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Death, taxes, and horribly misleading thread titles on this forum. Shuster was just trying to bait him into dumbing down the conversation and RP avoided doing so.

ihsv
03-03-2009, 06:47 PM
RP is a true gentleman, and a wise statesman. Limbaugh and Steele are anything but. Well done, sir!

BlackTerrel
03-03-2009, 06:50 PM
A bit of an overstatement I think. RP didnt call out Rush or bitch slap him at all. He pointed out that Rush never talked bad about Bush admin when they were snapping up civil liberties and big spending and endless wars. RP was as gentlemanly as he could be and even avoided getting into the Rush topic entirely.

Every Ron Paul youtube interview I've ever seen about 80% of the comments go something alone the line of "that interviewer totally tried to blindside Paul, but instead RP crushed and demlished him and ate his kids for breakfast".

The reality of the clip is never that exciting. RP is a soft spoken guy who gets his point across rationally and never wavers. He's not Mohammed Ali - I actually think a lot of these comments do him a disservice.

heavenlyboy34
03-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Ron didn't attack Rush - he said he's sure Rush is a good conservative at one point.

Ron DID point out that Rush supported all the big spending that was done during the Bush years, that Rush supported the Patriot Act, stuff like that.

If any "attack" was made, it was on the attempts by the Shusters of the world to put the focus on personalities instead of ideas.

That's what I saw, anyway.

"Shusters"? Pardon my ignorance, but could you explain this colloquialism? :confused:

Cowlesy
03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Death, taxes, and horribly misleading thread titles on this forum. Shuster was just trying to bait him into dumbing down the conversation and RP avoided doing so.

That is precisely why Shuster had him on. Ron's staff hopefully alerted him to Shuster ahead of time. The guy is a complete scumbag.

Madison
03-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Ron's staff hopefully alerted him to Shuster ahead of time.

Probably wasn't even necessary. He's dealt with him before. Remember this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZGfwwkHtQ) interview?

surf
03-03-2009, 06:59 PM
"i don't even think about him"

free.alive
03-03-2009, 07:18 PM
in the original Sheister interview who called Dr. Paul a "crackpot," I guess after Shuster did?

He needs to discover the King Lincoln Archive on Lew Rockwell.com!

regarding Lincoln revisionism, join the "Lincoln Revolt" Facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=64625644767&ref=ts

werdd
03-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I love how shuster tries to bait him into a superficial personality arguement, and when Ron tried to shift the discussion over to fundamental polical ideology, he rejects it and tries to go back to his original highschool hall diologue.

The MSM knows discussions with real substance don't sell, thats why everynight when you flip on Oreilly, half of the show is about who said what about him the day before.

zach
03-03-2009, 07:36 PM
During the whole interview, he was rude. I'm like, "This isn't high school, you douche."
If this is the future of politics, then Ron focusing on the issues might be the real battle in 2012.

Maybe I'm being overly-dramatic, but that interview was lame compared to Beck's just a half hour before.

TXcarlosTX
03-03-2009, 07:43 PM
During the whole interview, he was rude. I'm like, "This isn't high school, you douche."
If this is the future of politics, then Ron focusing on the issues might be the real battle in 2012.

Maybe I'm being overly-dramatic, but that interview was lame compared to Beck's just a half hour before.

this was the best interview all day. rush always plays audio clips when the "drivebys" talk about him. ron called out rush on the fact he doesnt support him on the auditing of the federal reserve. what if. and only what if rush brings up the fed and pauls new fed bill? thats why i think this interview is important.

zach
03-03-2009, 07:51 PM
this was the best interview all day. rush always plays audio clips when the "drivebys" talk about him. ron called out rush on the fact he doesnt support him on the auditing of the federal reserve. what if. and only what if rush brings up the fed and pauls new fed bill? thats why i think this interview is important.

I meant the lameness being in Shuster. But I definitely agree with you, this was a very important interview considering that he's calling out some of these people.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-03-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't think Limbaugh will pay any attention to this clip. It is just too benign. Unless Dr. Paul called him something; "blowhard" for example, Limbaugh will ignore him. And Paul has never been one to insult people.

fr33domfightr
03-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Rush should invite Ron Paul onto his radio show to talk about conservatism, and how that might manifest itself into a reformed Republican Party. I doubt Rush would do this, but it would be an interesting thing to listen to. It actually would be beneficial for everyone to listen to because Ron Paul would bring up all the issues he thinks should be addressed.

FF

Conza88
03-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Title was massively misleading.

He didn't bitch slap Rush, he bitch slapped the interviewer and the entire MSM establishment. lol

Xenophage
03-04-2009, 04:10 AM
title was massively misleading.

He didn't bitch slap rush, he bitch slapped the interviewer and the entire msm establishment. Lol

yar!

Conza88
03-04-2009, 04:31 AM
yar!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8tZf9lm-smo/R7b6a5Nx-iI/AAAAAAAAALA/MXrlm29C33o/s400/yar+matey.bmp

</goes to watch again>