PDA

View Full Version : Ron on Glenn Beck

itshappening
03-03-2009, 04:08 PM
turn on now

Kludge
03-03-2009, 04:18 PM
How does limiting charitable donation tax write-offs from the rich lead to government control?

Edit: Ooooh... I see what he did thar.

Mani
03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
so?

dannno
03-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Did he ask him about the FEMA concentration camps?

Kludge
03-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Did he ask him about the FEMA concentration camps?

Yes. He said he hasn't seen any evidence of it, played the question down, and moved on to specific laws and gov't actions which may lead to something like "what we dread".

dannno
03-03-2009, 05:09 PM
lolz

Isaac Bickerstaff
03-03-2009, 06:35 PM
How does limiting charitable donation tax write-offs from the rich lead to government control?

Edit: Ooooh... I see what he did thar.

Great talking point, "Obama is taking money away from sick kids and giving it to rich bankers."

revolutionary8
03-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes. He said he hasn't seen any evidence of it, played the question down, and moved on to specific laws and gov't actions which may lead to something like "what we dread".
I didn't see anything of the sort. He didn't "downplay" anything, that was the reason Beck invited him on the program. In fact, RP said "The issue should be taken seriously".
The tube is up now, so get your facts straight Cato Kludge.
Just b/c RP hasn't seen any "evidence" for himself, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, (as he stated) and moreover, he went on to surmise that current policy leads towards evidence that FEMA camps aren't so off the mark. Also you might note that the frontman Beck USED Ron Paul to denounce "conspiracy theorists". Us FEMA camp "tinfoil hatters" have been proven correct in the past, and unfortunately will be proven correct in the future.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/con__1.jpg

how bout them apples?

Kludge
03-03-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dxdERTK7k

"There's no evidence that I can find that they're actually set up."

He distanced himself from the question by moving onto accepted facts and how they may lead up to what Beck was talking about (which I also mentioned in my previous post), PrisonPlanet Revolution8.