PDA

View Full Version : banners for primarilypaul.com

PrimarilyPaul
09-15-2007, 12:42 PM
I'm looking for a few banners to be developed to get people to register to vote and to register as Republicans if needed. They should be relatively simple, here's what I'm thinking for a couple of them but I'm open to suggestions for different ones or improvements to these:

Vertical banner - animated - the bolded states are closed or modified states where Ron Paul supporters must change their registration to Republican or Independent

Part 1
Janurary
14: Iowa
15: Michigan
19: Nevada, South Carolina
22: New Hampshire, Wyoming
29: Florida

February
1: Maine
5: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah

Part 2
Ron Paul Supporters:

Make online support translate in to real world support. Register to vote, register as a Republican, and vote for Ron Paul in your state's primary.

horizontal banner - animated - bold states are closed or modified primaries

Part 1
Florida, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Wyoming: You are the first to vote in the Republican primary. Have you registered to vote? Have you registered as a Republican so you can vote for Ron Paul?

Part 2
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah: You're part of Super Tuesday, in one day 40% of the delegates for the Republican nomination will be chosen. Have you registered to vote? Have you registered as a Republican so you can vote for Ron Paul?