PDA

View Full Version : Freedom to fascism on FSTV

disinter
09-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Freedom to fascism is airing multiple times today on Free Speech TV!!

Check it out if you have DISH.

http://disinter.wordpress.com/2007/09/15/free-speech-tv-airing-america-freedom-to-fascism/

disinter
09-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Watched this movie again, almost forgot how good it was... and how much Ron Paul footage is in it... I hope a lot of people are watching on FSTV!

BuddyRey
09-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Go Ron Paul!
Ro Gon Paul!
Po Ron Gaul!

Pon Raul Is The Only Candidate Supported By Every Man Woman And Child In The Entire Us Except The Dirty Jews And The Evil Neocons And Anybody Disputing This Is Just Scared Of Our Power.

All Of Gon Paul’s Babyish Idiotic And Downright Batshit Crazy Comments Are Made By A New World Order Replicant Look-alike Designed To Discredit Our Purity. Do Not I Repeat Do Not I Repeat Do Not Not Do I Not Repeat Do I Repeat Not Do!

Go Ron Paul!
Ro Gon Paul!
Po Ron Gaul

Ronulan, I'm sure we all appreciate your eh..."enthusiasm", but antisemitic and racist comments are very distasteful to the members of these forums. This movement is about bringing people together, not dividing them up into groups or race-baiting. Besides, my grandmother's Jewish..and a Ron Paul supporter!

disciple
09-15-2007, 03:31 PM
Ronulan is here to make the Ron Paul supporters look bad.

disciple
09-15-2007, 03:32 PM
And he is not a Ron Paul supporter.... obviously.

Vvick727
09-15-2007, 03:32 PM
yeah, seriously whats up with the anti-jewish comments?

i have a ton of jewish friends and they're awesome

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm running low on love-my-guns slim jims, hate-the-jew slim jims, fed-conspiracy slim jims, and dirty-mexicans slim jims.

hahahaha.. I love it.. he justed outed himself.. RONULAN is obviously jewish. That is why I put "stop the foreing aid" in my POLL. I KNEW he'd out himself.

Trust in your homeland, they are powerful and don't need the handouts. Remember, when you subsidize something you get more of it..

Unfortunetly, ronulan -- your mentality and those of the left have conspired to put minorities in poverty..... you like them powerless.. and dependent on the goverment. You are a tool and know nothing of individual liberty....

Lord Xar
09-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I thought I heard some buzzing.. oh, its the little fly that keeps buzzing around.

Why aren't you gone yet? Your fear is disconcerting.

I would suggest that you read up on Ron Paul rather than take sound bites and then make up arguments.

I am being serious here, you are sounding very immature and frightened. Your rationale is very pre-schoolish and the fact you are taking 'sound bites' and using them out of context shows your true agenda and lack of insight.

Serioulsy, you are being a fool.

AFTFNJ
09-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Go Ron Paul!
Ro Gon Paul!
Po Ron Gaul!

Pon Raul Is The Only Candidate Supported By Every Man Woman And Child In The Entire Us Except The Dirty Jews And The Evil Neocons And Anybody Disputing This Is Just Scared Of Our Power.

All Of Gon Paul’s Babyish Idiotic And Downright Batshit Crazy Comments Are Made By A New World Order Replicant Look-alike Designed To Discredit Our Purity. Do Not I Repeat Do Not I Repeat Do Not Not Do I Not Repeat Do I Repeat Not Do!

Go Ron Paul!
Ro Gon Paul!
Po Ron Gaul

Dirty Zionist will be a better term. Jewish people are not bad.

BuddyRey
09-15-2007, 04:00 PM
I'm running low on Dirty-Zionist slim jims.

The jewish PEOPLE are not bad but their government, religion, all of their actions and everything they represent ARE bad.

You're confusing Jewish people with Israel. That's just like when Islamist extremists use our government to define us, as if all Americans believe/behave the same way, when the fact is most of us resent the way our government is run. It's a collectivist mindset that leads to racism, bigotry, and hatred.