PDA

View Full Version : Petition for public release of barack hussein obama's birth certificate

WarDog
03-02-2009, 12:19 PM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550

rational thinker
03-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Oh great... The Wingnut Daily. I thought we were done with this bullshit scheme.

Bruno
03-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Oh great... The Wingnut Daily. I thought we were done with this bullshit scheme.

Regardless, the issue is not going away until he provides a legit birth certificate.

TonySutton
03-02-2009, 02:27 PM
The people behind WND would be better off putting this on its own website to garner broader support. There are a lot of people who run from WND because of their reporting methods.

dannno
03-02-2009, 02:31 PM
The people behind WND would be better off putting this on its own website to garner broader support. There are a lot of people who run from WND because of their reporting methods.

Well there seems to be over 300,000 signatures so far..

dannno
03-02-2009, 02:33 PM

So give me a rational reason why Obama spent the money he did on lawyers to avoid a situation where he would have to present his real birth certificate, which could be done for free if it exists?

Do you have a rational explanation of why he provided a forged/altered version during the campaign?

Bruno
03-02-2009, 02:34 PM
So give me a rational reason why Obama spent the money he did on lawyers to avoid a situation where he would have to present his real birth certificate, which could be done for free if it exists?

Do you have a rational explanation of why he provided a forged/altered version during the campaign?

Because he likes to pump $800,000 needlessly into the economy through lawyers? :rolleyes: :D

Ex Post Facto
03-02-2009, 07:00 PM
The requirement of the constitution said that to be POTUS a person had to be a natural born citizen "at the time of the signing of the constitution." To me this means they were referring to that generation. Has there been any ruling on what that clause actually meant?