PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Radio: Walmart will NOT sell "anti-Obama" books.

ItsTime
03-02-2009, 10:35 AM
So says Bernard Goldberg http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/ they will not sell his book!

Jeremy
03-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I saw Ann Coulter's book at Walmart so I doubt it's some twisted liberal agenda. Ann Coulter lol

ItsTime
03-02-2009, 10:38 AM
I saw Ann Coulter's book at Walmart so I doubt it's some twisted liberal agenda. Ann Coulter lol

No thats not what Im saying. But wtf? Glenn is checking to see if they sold any anti-bush books.

constituent
03-02-2009, 10:52 AM
No thats not what Im saying. But wtf? Glenn is checking to see if they sold any anti-bush books.

just between you and me, i wouldn't trust anyone who is angry that Wal-Mart wouldn't stock his book to give me the skinny on Wal-Mart.

and, yes, they stocked tons of anti-bush books, they were selling like hotcakes.

Brown Sapper
03-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Wal-mart is a private company and can do what they feel is right for their company.

mediahasyou
03-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Wal-mart is a private company and can do what they feel is right for their company.

+1

Consumers can do anything they feel is right for them. Therefore, I will not be shopping at Walmart because Walmart will refuses to make dissenting opinions available like this book.

ItsTime
03-02-2009, 04:33 PM

your missing the point. they may not be stocking anti-obama books because they are scared to

constituent
03-02-2009, 07:40 PM
your missing the point. they may not be stocking anti-obama books because they are scared to

i really don't think that's the case. wal-mart has no reason to fear, they pwn (sorry wal-mart haters, it is what it is).

as soon as anti-obama sentiment moves product, they'll have it stocked until it stops.

it's all about the money for wal-mart, a good thing imo.

Andrew-Austin
03-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Looks like the 'evil corporation' Wal-mart, is in love with the liberal savior.

ItsTime
03-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Oh update!

Glenn looked into and found out that walmart will only sell books that are already selling well. That is why they would not carry his first book and Bernard Goldberg's book.

james1906
03-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh update!

Glenn looked into and found out that walmart will only sell books that are already selling well. That is why they would not carry his first book and Bernard Goldberg's book.

I never saw the Revolution sold there, and didn't that top the charts?

Kludge
03-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Walmart sells books???

JeNNiF00F00
03-08-2009, 11:13 AM
our walmart has a huge table full of Obama stuff, and includes an easel with a huge framed Obma portrait with a wreathe of roses draped over it.

torchbearer
03-08-2009, 11:17 AM
our walmart has a huge table full of Obama stuff, and includes an easel with a huge framed Obma portrait with a wreathe of roses draped over it.

hell, they don't even give Jesus Christ that honor.