Kotin
03-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Air time will be 7:54 am ET.

YouTubers get on this

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=12292

RonPaulCentral
03-02-2009, 06:23 AM
Preview at 7:35 or so said:

"and coming up shortly Congressman Ron Paul, considered to be one of the frontrunners or the 2012 Presidential election. He did tie third place with Sarah Palin".

trey4sports
03-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Preview at 7:35 or so said:

"and coming up shortly Congressman Ron Paul, considered to be one of the frontrunners or the 2012 Presidential election. He did tie third place with Sarah Palin".

wow, it feels rather good to be a media annoited "front-runner"

RonPaulCentral
03-02-2009, 06:39 AM
wow, it feels rather good to be a media annoited "front-runner"

I almost fell over when I heard it. I was like "...wtf, is this CNN!?!?"

Bruno
03-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Are you going to run?

"I don't think so, I don't have any plans to. It's still a long way off, and I can't even imagine what the country will be like in a few years."

phill4paul
03-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Are you going to run?

"I don't think so, I don't have any plans to. It's still a long way off, and I can't even imagine what the country will be like in a few years."

Are you going to run again?

Should have said:

"I'll give you the same answer I did when the MSM constantly hounded about when me when I was going to drop out of the Presidential race, instead of asking pertinent questions that would have set me apart from my running mates,....I don't think so, I don't have any plans to. It's still a long way off."

Bruno
03-02-2009, 06:57 AM
are you going to run again?

Should have said:

"i'll give you the same answer i did when the msm constantly hounded about when me when i was going to drop out of the presidential race, instead of asking pertinent questions that would have set me apart from my running mates,....i don't think so, i don't have any plans to. It's still a long way off."

+2012 :)

Krugerrand
03-02-2009, 08:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1FioIyUxYg

slacker921
03-02-2009, 08:28 AM
That was a nice jab at the GOP and Rush Limbaugh. CNN pulled out the one Republican they could count on to take some of the wind out of the blowhard. CNN AM has been kind to Ron Paul many times (since Super Tuesday) btw.. this wasn't an isolated thing.

speciallyblend
03-02-2009, 08:45 AM
we must somehow get people to understand we are not the corrupt GOP. we must find away to seperate ourselves from the war-mongers in the GOP! until we do this the perception of the GOP is bush/rush/war.

WE MUST SEPERATE OURSELVES FROM THESE WAR-MONGERS and still be proud to sell the GOP/republican brandname.

if we cannot do this ASAP,then we will be talking to brickwalls all day as you mention the word republican. The general public and voter will have already changed your channel and muted you even if they are looking at you.

georgiaboy
03-02-2009, 08:53 AM

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

georgiaboy
03-02-2009, 08:56 AM
Is this it?
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/03/02/am.intv.paul.limbaugh.cnn?iref=videosearch

slacker921
03-02-2009, 09:16 AM
we must somehow get people to understand we are not the corrupt GOP. we must find away to seperate ourselves from the war-mongers in the GOP! until we do this the perception of the GOP is bush/rush/war.

WE MUST SEPERATE OURSELVES FROM THESE WAR-MONGERS and still be proud to sell the GOP/republican brandname.

if we cannot do this ASAP,then we will be talking to brickwalls all day as you mention the word republican. The general public and voter will have already changed your channel and muted you even if they are looking at you.

The only way to do that is to either convince enough people to leave the GOP and join another party or convince the GOP that they need to return to the platform that Bush ran on in 2000 (ending the "nation-building" of Clinton - which Bush turned around and did in Iraq). If you objectively view the events of last year, the Libertarian party is just a complete clusterfuck so it's out. The GOP has spent the last 7 years brainwashing it's base into believing the War on Terror scam - so getting them to reject that isn't going to happen unless something MAJOR happens.

By MAJOR I mean some clear cut evidence comes out that makes it 100% impossible for the average Republican to continue denying that the WoT is a scam... admission that 9/11 was a false flag (not going to happen), admission from someone withing the Bush administration that leads to charges being brought against him (not going to happen)..... ?

It looks like we're stuck with the GOP being the "war party".

georgiaboy
03-02-2009, 09:23 AM
The only way to do that is to either convince enough people to leave the GOP and join another party or convince the GOP that they need to return to the platform that Bush ran on in 2000 (ending the "nation-building" of Clinton - which Bush turned around and did in Iraq). If you objectively view the events of last year, the Libertarian party is just a complete clusterfuck so it's out. The GOP has spent the last 7 years brainwashing it's base into believing the War on Terror scam - so getting them to reject that isn't going to happen unless something MAJOR happens.

By MAJOR I mean some clear cut evidence comes out that makes it 100% impossible for the average Republican to continue denying that the WoT is a scam... admission that 9/11 was a false flag (not going to happen), admission from someone withing the Bush administration that leads to charges being brought against him (not going to happen)..... ?

It looks like we're stuck with the GOP being the "war party".

Economics can help with this -- we can't afford the imperialism.

Also, the new democrat administration seems to be continuing the forays into foreign battlefields (17K add'l troops into Afghanistan), so we need to use this to our advantage.

ClayTrainor
03-02-2009, 09:41 AM

thanks!

He Who Pawns
03-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Ron was on point!

amonasro
03-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Great interview, great comments about Rush.

The media is already interested in a 2012 run :D

ClayTrainor
03-02-2009, 10:15 AM

And Ron is using his usual rhetoric to dodge the question :p

that was a great interview!

Epic
03-02-2009, 10:27 AM

Too bad they weren't interested in 1988 or 2008.