PDA

View Full Version : Santelli and Paul Crew Teamup

michaelwise
03-01-2009, 09:39 PM
What do you think about a team up with the Santelli Chicago Tea Party crew and the Ron Paul Boston Tea Party hoards. Maybe a Forth of July Chicago Tea Party protest to remember? Could Trever Lyman send out a mass email to rally the troops?

He Who Pawns
03-01-2009, 09:45 PM
July 4, 2009, a date which will live in history!

DjLoTi
03-01-2009, 09:46 PM
I saw Rick Santelli live when it happened, I can't believe it's gotten so big, but I'm not entirely sure it's making any difference. I mean, I watch CNBC almost every weekday, and Rick has always been pretty much my favorite commentator, I like dylan and maria too ...

But they don't talk about the ongoing drama, for like a day it was a big deal and then it was quiet, but I've seen more and more things about it, I wonder like... does the average person make all these connections? I doubt it ... who knows?

slacker921
03-01-2009, 10:16 PM
The Democrats are crying foul all over the place saying Santelli was part of some big Republican conspiracy to oppose Obama by creating "astroturf" (fake grassroots movement).. hah. They just haven't been listenting to him for the last year.

RevolutionSD
03-01-2009, 11:14 PM
What do you think about a team up with the Santelli Chicago Tea Party crew and the Ron Paul Boston Tea Party hoards. Maybe a Forth of July Chicago Tea Party protest to remember? Could Trever Lyman send out a mass email to rally the troops?

Santelli voted for MCCAIN for crying out loud! He's fully within the left/right paradigm.

constituent
03-02-2009, 07:44 AM
/facepalm

"why must i be surrounded by freakin' idiots!?"