PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown on his and Obama's plan for organized global theft and loss of liberty

tremendoustie
03-01-2009, 05:00 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article5821821.ece

:(

" ... That is why President Obama and I will discuss this week a global new deal, whose impact can stretch from the villages of Africa to reforming the financial institutions of London and New York– and giving security to the hard-working families in every country.

I see this global new deal as an agreement that every continent injects resources into its economy. I believe that central to this new investment is that every country backs a green recovery for the future, that every country that wishes to participate in the international financial system agrees common principles for financial regulation, coordinated internationally, and changes to their own banking system that will bring us shared prosperity once again. And that, together, we must agree to reform the mandate and governance of global institutions to recognise the changing shape of the world economy and the emergence of new players.

It is a global new deal that will lay the foundations not just fora sustainable economic recovery but for a genuinely new era of international partnership ..."

nayjevin
03-04-2009, 01:17 PM
bump