PDA

View Full Version : OT: Vote Walter Moore 4 Mayor : Los Angeles March 3rd

Lord Xar
03-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Sorry to do this here, but there is an election March 3rd in Los Angeles for Mayor. Many don't know about it and even less actually come out and vote. We have a chance to elect into office someone is pro Ron Paul and will put us on the right step to stopping the corruption in Los Angeles.

Vote WALTER MOORE

http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMooreForMayor/Home.html

So, spread the word and if you are Los Angeles resident and a voter, please vote this day for walter moore.

0zzy
03-01-2009, 03:44 PM
I heard about him before, why should I vote for him? Why is he pro-ron paul?

Lord Xar
03-01-2009, 05:24 PM
I heard about him before, why should I vote for him? Why is he pro-ron paul?

You'd consider Antonio Villagra over him?

I supplied a link for you to look up. When I say he is pro-Ron Paul, my point being that he supports alot of the same ideals, transparencies and being non-corrupt. I also exchanged an email with him early on and he nothing but nice things to say about Ron Paul (of course I brought RP up in the email).

but I believe the best thing for you to do would be to look over his site etc...

To be honest, if you voted for anyone besides Antonio that would be good, because if he fails to garner 50% + 1vote there will be a runoff and a debate would have to ensue... therefore the voters will get a chance to hear from ALL the candidates.

0zzy
03-01-2009, 05:53 PM
You'd consider Antonio Villagra over him?

I supplied a link for you to look up. When I say he is pro-Ron Paul, my point being that he supports alot of the same ideals, transparencies and being non-corrupt. I also exchanged an email with him early on and he nothing but nice things to say about Ron Paul (of course I brought RP up in the email).

but I believe the best thing for you to do would be to look over his site etc...

To be honest, if you voted for anyone besides Antonio that would be good, because if he fails to garner 50% + 1vote there will be a runoff and a debate would have to ensue... therefore the voters will get a chance to hear from ALL the candidates.

I never said I'd consider Antonio :). I'll look into him.