PDA

View Full Version : Beck ahead of Hannity and O'Reilly

slacker921
02-28-2009, 11:35 PM
I got a laugh out of this..

results from CPAC straw poll. (http://cpac.org/strawpoll/2-09_CPAC_Straw_Poll.ppt) (ppt file..)

The question "Who is your favorite conservative media personality on either TV or radio?":

Limbaugh: 26%
Beck: 17%
Hannity: 11%
O'Reilly: 10%
Coulter: 7%

also note the age question.. 57% were 18-25. Wow. How many of those were Ron Paul supporters?

oh, and they show Ron Paul ABOVE Palin in the straw poll. Tied at 13%, but RP above.

Imperial
03-01-2009, 01:26 AM
Awesome.

rational thinker
03-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Okay, O'Reilly is not remotely conservative AT ALL!

Hannity is a bit more conservative but he still doesn't know what the fuck that word means.

Coulter and Limbaugh can both suck donkey dick.

LibertyEagle
03-01-2009, 02:32 AM
How do you REALLY feel, rt? :D

Reason
03-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Palin in the straw poll. Tied at 13%, but RP above.

I will never have any respect for ANYONE who has the slightest bit of support for palin.

I feel pretty shitty that the dumb chick comes close to the same amount of support as Ron Paul does...

Pretty fckin shitty.... :mad:

anaconda
03-01-2009, 03:17 AM
I will never have any respect for ANYONE who has the slightest bit of support for palin.

I feel pretty shitty that the dumb chick comes close to the same amount of support as Ron Paul does...

Politics are weird. Clearly Palin is not the sharpest bulb in the knife drawer. But neither was W. Bush, Reagan, Nixon, LBJ, Ford, etc. Clinton and Carter are question marks. Palin is still an unknown quantity that clearly got set-up and used in 2008. She may indeed go rogue and align herself with a Constitutionalist movement. I think she is brighter than her pathetic performance with Katie Couric. She may be able to help us. The jury is still out for me. Palin is clearly uneducated but not stupid, I don't think. Imagine a Palin/Paul ticket in 2012. This could create quite a rumble that might set us on somewhat of a right track. Just a thought..

tremendoustie
03-01-2009, 04:12 AM

Hannity is a bit more conservative but he still doesn't know what the fuck that word means.

Really? I'd say hannity is one of the very worst -- worse than Limbaugh even. Oh well, it's like comparing turd sandwiches anyway, not that important ...

Monolithic
03-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Politics are weird. Clearly Palin is not the sharpest bulb in the knife drawer. But neither was W. Bush, Reagan, Nixon, LBJ, Ford, etc. Clinton and Carter are question marks. Palin is still an unknown quantity that clearly got set-up and used in 2008. She may indeed go rogue and align herself with a Constitutionalist movement. I think she is brighter than her pathetic performance with Katie Couric. She may be able to help us. The jury is still out for me. Palin is clearly uneducated but not stupid, I don't think. Imagine a Palin/Paul ticket in 2012. This could create quite a rumble that might set us on somewhat of a right track. Just a thought..

all those presidents are smarter than palin

even w.

tonesforjonesbones
03-01-2009, 08:34 AM
What happened to this forum? You got kos'ed! pathetic. tones

misterx
03-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Palin's not the smartest person in the world, but she's more inarticulate than she is stupid. There's a difference there that people don't seem to recognize. I guess that's why Obama is president. Regardless, her instincts are good, and that's better than a smart person like Clinton.

heavenlyboy34
03-01-2009, 10:37 AM

I think bored teenagers happened this forum, tonesy. :p:rolleyes: lol ;) ttyl. ~hugs~

slacker921
03-01-2009, 10:39 AM
@anaconda.. I have friends who have spent time with B.Clinton over the years. They (who are very smart) say he's by far the smartest person they've ever met.. and they aren't that fond of him. They've told me some things he said over the years and as much as I detest the man I have to concur that he's running on all 8. GWB and Palin on the other hand.. oi...

slacker921
03-01-2009, 10:40 AM
oh, back on topic.. I wonder what effect this will have on Beck as far as time slots on FOX? Any?

Freedom 4 all
03-01-2009, 11:09 AM

Most people think conservative means rabidly pro war, pro legislated morality, pro police state, pro WOD, with some moderately sane economics as an afterthought. By that definition, all of them are extremely conservative.

btimsah
03-01-2009, 05:35 PM
What we need is someone who will do 2 things. #1. address (and fix) our monetary policy. #2. No more wars for Israel.

If I get just those two things from the next election, I'll be happy.

Athan
03-02-2009, 01:20 AM

I guess they like her bum.

anaconda
03-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Palin's not the smartest person in the world, but she's more inarticulate than she is stupid. There's a difference there that people don't seem to recognize. I guess that's why Obama is president. Regardless, her instincts are good, and that's better than a smart person like Clinton.

I agree with this.

anaconda
03-03-2009, 01:33 AM
@anaconda.. I have friends who have spent time with B.Clinton over the years. They (who are very smart) say he's by far the smartest person they've ever met.. and they aren't that fond of him. They've told me some things he said over the years and as much as I detest the man I have to concur that he's running on all 8. GWB and Palin on the other hand.. oi...

I believe you. What I meant in the post was that I felt Clinton and Carter were possibly highly intelligent, I just didn't have enough evidence to say for certain. The other people I mentioned seemed underwhelming in the IQ dept.

Chosen
03-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Great. I want Glenn Beck to have even more of a voice. He is saying what needs to be said, so I support him.

I think some people are being narcissistic complaining about him, or maybe it is resentment. The idea that they "said this first" or "said it before" or "said it for years" doesn't really matter because it hasn't gotten out. Glenn Beck is now saying what needs to be said, he isn't a leader, he is simply preforming a service that benefits Liberty.

For this I tune in. If he changes the message I tune out.

*Also, I love the fact that O'Reilly is losing out to him, this is the greatest thing known to man. As far as America's Mayor Hannity...Who cares about him, he speaks RINO/GOP not true Conservatism.

Bruno
03-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Great. I want Glenn Beck to have even more of a voice. He is saying what needs to be said, so I support him.

I think some people are being narcissistic complaining about him, or maybe it is resentment. The idea that they "said this first" or "said it before" or "said it for years" doesn't really matter because it hasn't gotten out. Glenn Beck is now saying what needs to be said, he isn't a leader, he is simply preforming a service that benefits Liberty.

For this I tune in. If he changes the message I tune out.

*Also, I love the fact that O'Reilly is losing out to him, this is the greatest thing known to man. As far as America's Mayor Hannity...Who cares about him, he speaks RINO/GOP not true Conservatism.

Glenn also said today "I have been rethinking in the last year everything I thought I believed and believed in..." I'll give him credit for that. Many on this forum have had their eyes opened in the recent past as well.

ClayTrainor
03-03-2009, 11:23 AM

reason?

Because they think these tools on FOX are propagandists? I must say... you got FOX'd if you believe otherwise...

Listening to Beck is fine, trusting him and FOX is a whole other can of worms ;)

Chosen
03-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Glenn also said today "I have been rethinking in the last year everything I thought I believed and believed in..." I'll give him credit for that. Many on this forum have had their eyes opened in the recent past as well.Yeah, this is a good thing in my opinion. Some are slow to come to a realization and unfortunately the main flock needs someone in the mainstream to talk to them to get them investigating. It is dumb, but that's the way it is. Many folks, for several reasons, need to see something in a main stream market to have a credible foot kick them in the rear.

Ron Paul supporters should be pleased, this simply validates what many have been saying for quite sometime. It makes the RINO's and Neocons look like fools. It makes all of the criticisms of their opinions look like propaganda.

My thoughts are that if people are opposing Glenn Becks message right now, there may be spurious intentions. It seems, at least to me, that the only folks who don't want people to listen to the Liberty message right now are the RINO's and GOP Neocons. So I see criticism of Glenn Beck right now as being pro-Neocon.