PDA

View Full Version : The MSM does it AGAIN and Beck is changing already

satchelmcqueen
02-28-2009, 09:37 PM
well i saw earlier on FOX that Romney won the straw poll at the CPAC and Jindel (sp?) got 2nd and Palin got 3rd. It seems from what i read that Jindel and RON FREAKIN PAUL tied for 2nd. FOX and CNN both never mentioned Paul.

Here we go again!

I saw Pauls speech on youtube at this event and it was the truth 100%, but yet they put that douche Limbaugh on FOX?

i notice that now that the GOP has the Romneys and Jindels to shove down our throats now, that Glen Beck seemed different on his show today.

It starts again. Rush even made the comment that we have "different factions" in the repub party that we must contend with.

if im reading this wrong, then tell me. i see the same crap happening again.

We need to get behind PAUL NOW!

dont allow them to ignore us or him again!:mad:

MRoCkEd
02-28-2009, 09:44 PM
well carl cameron said people were on the edge of their seats when ron paul was talking
so we got a little shoutout

Young Paleocon
02-28-2009, 09:46 PM
20% Romney
14% Jindal
13% Paul
13% Palin

These are the largest vote getters in the poll.

Zuras
02-28-2009, 10:11 PM
I don't know wtf you are talking about. Fox gave the complete results, and they were exactly correct. Rush was also the "main" speaker at the event, so that's not surprising. And if you didn't know there were "different factions" within the the republican party, you either need to lay off your meds or take a lot more of them.

BuddyRey
02-28-2009, 10:15 PM
How can Romney win a poll designed to pick the most principled conservative?

It's like Kissinger winning the Nobel Peace Prize...which, ironically enough, he did. :(

Athan
03-01-2009, 02:55 AM
well carl cameron said people were on the edge of their seats when ron paul was talking
so we got a little shoutout

That was no shout out, he is militantly anti-Paul, anti Constitution, and anti-republic. Cameron is an American traitor and slime would be to kind a word to describe him.

dr. hfn
03-01-2009, 03:42 PM
If Paul would announce a run in 2012 and he got the nomination, the least we could do is save the GOP and return it to its roots! We could certainly do at least that!

satchelmcqueen
03-02-2009, 10:46 PM
I don't know wtf you are talking about. Fox gave the complete results, and they were exactly correct. Rush was also the "main" speaker at the event, so that's not surprising. And if you didn't know there were "different factions" within the the republican party, you either need to lay off your meds or take a lot more of them.

stfu!

its just the point that rush was being an ass and condescending to real freedom lovers like paul and his supporters, and yes thats what he meant.

in one point he made mention that the reason the gop lost the last time is because a real conservative wasnt elected. people cheered very loud, then he interrupted them and said , no, no, thats not what i mean,( ron paul) or something close to that.

specsaregood
03-02-2009, 10:52 PM
That was no shout out, he is militantly anti-Paul, anti Constitution, and anti-republic. Cameron is an American traitor and slime would be to kind a word to describe him.

Let's not forget his little "mind control" slip from the SC debate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk
I still think that was a bit freaky.

satchelmcqueen
03-02-2009, 11:08 PM

yeah, this guy is a douchebag. paul nailed the answer though.

carlangaslangas
03-02-2009, 11:53 PM
stfu!

its just the point that rush was being an ass and condescending to real freedom lovers like paul and his supporters, and yes thats what he meant.

in one point he made mention that the reason the gop lost the last time is because a real conservative wasnt elected. people cheered very loud, then he interrupted them and said , no, no, thats not what i mean,( ron paul) or something close to that.

Totally agree!
Limbaugh and Coulter are just distractions. And unfortunately, that's what the media uses to show that republicans are nuts.
How can those two speak on the same venue as Ron Paul??
And then we get Michael Steele with his hip-hop crap.

That's why I think it would be better for the party to split. I truly think that Ron Paul's faction would get more votes.
If McCain had had the guts to go against the first bailout, he would have won my vote! But he went ahead and followed dumb-ass W like a sheep, while Palin did her own show.

werdd
03-03-2009, 07:59 AM

Their way. :O

Remember that well.