PDA

View Full Version : i HATE Limbaugh

satchelmcqueen
02-28-2009, 09:31 PM
i saw him speaking today at the CPAC on CNN. He said something to the effect that the GOP lost because they didnt elect a true conservative...the crowd cheered very loud, and he said....no, no, thats not what i mean or something to that effect.

i took it he was downing Ron Paul. What a bastard.

BuddyRey
02-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Limbaugh is a smirking, self-important, hypocritical choad.

ClayTrainor
02-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Yea... Limbaugh spoils the word "Conservative"

BarryDonegan
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
i saw him speaking today at the CPAC on CNN. He said something to the effect that the GOP lost because they didnt elect a true conservative...the crowd cheered very loud, and he said....no, no, thats not what i mean or something to that effect.

naw, he was saying he didn't mean "mccain was a bad person hes just not conservative"

thats what that was supposed to say, trust me, a guy like him knows ron paul is a yoda figure to some people and hes listening to him too.

why do you think the constitution and liberty were the only things he would reach for rhetorically....

cause young people cheer for that shit, they did it for ron paul.

i will grant you, he is somewhat of a moron, always late to the party in conservatism, however, he is a useful idiot if you get the info into his brain, it just takes longer.

think about glenn beck...

hes caving in.

michael savage called Bush's Iraq War a War built on lies and made smoe pretty grotesque comments about what Bush did to the statue of liberty as well...

RevolutionSD
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Yea... Limbaugh spoils the word "Conservative"

No he doesn't, he IS conservative.
We are libertarian. HUGE difference.

ClayTrainor
02-28-2009, 10:30 PM
No he doesn't, he IS conservative.
We are libertarian. HUGE difference.

so Ron Paul isn't more conservative than Rush? What's "Conservative" about foreign intervention? Rush is a neo-conservative, and this movement is full of REAL conservatives, and libertarians.

Libertarian is an extremely conservative position. Rush is just a "modern-day" conservative... or a neo-con if you will. A liberal in conservatives clothing... Why didn't he act like a conservative when Bush was the one with the huge spending deficit? Rush is a conservative, when it's beneficial to him... but this movement is BY FAR more conservative than him...

fj45lvr
03-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Rush is a successful business man and comedian.

Not being able to hold down a marriage is pretty telling to the kind of person he really is.

RevolutionSD
03-01-2009, 02:26 AM
Rush is a successful business man and comedian.

Not being able to hold down a marriage is pretty telling to the kind of person he really is.

I wasn't "able to hold down a marriage" but it doesn't say anything about the "kind of person" I am.

rp08orbust
03-01-2009, 02:37 AM

I think you're all wrong: If I know Rush, he was saying, "No, no, I'm not saying the Republican Party should have drafted *me* for the nomination."

While Rush has no interest in actually holding public office, he loves for his listeners to *want* him to.

Athan
03-01-2009, 03:32 AM
naw, he was saying he didn't mean "mccain was a bad person hes just not conservative"

thats what that was supposed to say, trust me, a guy like him knows ron paul is a yoda figure to some people and hes listening to him too.

why do you think the constitution and liberty were the only things he would reach for rhetorically....

cause young people cheer for that shit, they did it for ron paul.

i will grant you, he is somewhat of a moron, always late to the party in conservatism, however, he is a useful idiot if you get the info into his brain, it just takes longer.

hes caving in.

michael savage called Bush's Iraq War a War built on lies and made smoe pretty grotesque comments about what Bush did to the statue of liberty as well...

Ok, look. I like listening to Rush but this has to be said already.

I think you greatly overestimate Limbaugh on his understanding or warming up to this revolution. Put simply, we are fucked if we rely on him or his supporters to talk kindly of us and support us. Our movement must act independently, quickly, and more than one up the destroyed republican party All they are doing is dragging us down and trying to label our energy as theirs after sabotaging, backstabbing, lying, and talking shit about us.

Noticed the ONLY times he has mentioned anything we are doing is when we have already DONE it? Being against the government spending legislation, supporting Rick Santelli's rant even though we have already recognized him as a Ron Paul supporter, Ron Paul's blaming the federal reserve suddenly becoming THE explanation for the crash, and etc? Wow, so the "pulse of the revolution" happened more than one year before it actually did? Come the fuck on. This revolution's history is moving without him.

He isn't caving in. He and the neo-cons are following our actions and trying to rebrand themselves as if they had some fucking leadership or hand in our actions. They have gotten such an ass kicking from their actions and the democrats that they are STILL aware that in two years the populace is going to blame only the republican party (whether such blame is warranted or not)

fj45lvr
03-01-2009, 04:41 AM
I wasn't "able to hold down a marriage" but it doesn't say anything about the "kind of person" I am.

I realize that .....but have you been married and divorced 3 times???

I suppose it is possible that he has lousy taste in women.... but I think we all know better.

constituent
03-01-2009, 09:56 AM

hes caving in.

...because all these guys are self-employed right!?

Truth Warrior
03-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Rush always speaks very highly of you. :D

Dary
03-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Wow, so the "pulse of the revolution" happened more than one year before it actually did? Come the fuck on. This revolution's history is moving without him.

Yep, and NOW they are talking about a republican revolution. :confused:

johnrocks
03-01-2009, 11:17 AM
That whole Limbaugh,Hannity,Levin,Ingraham crowd soils the term "conservative" for me.

raiha
03-01-2009, 12:27 PM
He evidently doesn't EAT conservatively!