PDA

View Full Version : question for those who've purchased bulk signs

McDermit
09-15-2007, 01:18 AM
NOT pre-made ones, but rather custom ones where you provide the graphics yourself.

Where have you bought from that you'd recommend? I'm looking for someone with good prices AND fast service. I've purchased from precisionsignz, decals-oem, and a local company. The prices have been good.. but the service has been getting slower and slower with every order. I need a quick turnaround. I'd like to be able to order signs Monday and have them by the following Monday. (I even paid for expidited shipping on my last order, and they still arrived 4 days AFTER the event I'd needed them for.)

Any recommendations? Thanks. :)

McDermit
09-15-2007, 11:08 AM
bump?

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 11:11 AM
NOT pre-made ones, but rather custom ones where you provide the graphics yourself.

Where have you bought from that you'd recommend? I'm looking for someone with good prices AND fast service. I've purchased from precisionsignz, decals-oem, and a local company. The prices have been good.. but the service has been getting slower and slower with every order. I need a quick turnaround. I'd like to be able to order signs Monday and have them by the following Monday. (I even paid for expidited shipping on my last order, and they still arrived 4 days AFTER the event I'd needed them for.)

Any recommendations? Thanks. :)

You may also want to post this in Campaign Material.