PDA

View Full Version : HUGE: Pat Buchanan's new forum on his official website has ......

Joe3113
02-28-2009, 04:34 AM
A 9/11 TRUTH SECTION!!

http://buchanan.org/blog/brigade-forum/

And he has links to infowars all over the place.

ClayTrainor
02-28-2009, 04:35 AM
interesting....

perhaps he's trying to broaden his audience, and knows truthers tend to be active?

Joe3113
02-28-2009, 04:39 AM
interesting....

perhaps he's trying to broaden his audience, and knows truthers tend to be active?

Also has vote fraud, police state, and a section called "Osama bin who?".

ForLiberty-RonPaul
02-28-2009, 04:40 AM
oh $--t. he's gonna catch flak for that. Any bets for how long it will stay on that site?

ClayTrainor
02-28-2009, 04:44 AM
oh $--t. he's gonna catch flak for that. Any bets for how long it will stay on that site?

as long as freedom of speech lasts?

I don't think Buchanan will succumb to outside pressures, if someone tries to force him to take it down. If Pat wants it on his site... it will stay on his site... he knows how to exercise his rights ;)

Joe3113
02-28-2009, 04:45 AM

He plays things very carefully.

Whenever posts are made supporting Ron Paul, the admin "Linda", always posts it.

Also Linda runs the forums and the whole website.

He can claim that the site is not primarily run by him.

He's had infowars links there for ages.

lynnf
02-28-2009, 07:14 AM
A 9/11 TRUTH SECTION!!

that tells you how truly convincing the evidence has become for those with an open mind.

lynn

Bruno
02-28-2009, 07:52 AM
Paul/Buchanan 2012?

Joe3113
02-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Paul/Buchanan 2012?

Not gonna happen because they differ quite significantly.

Pat has even supported the existence of the federal reserve when arguing with Thomas DiLorenzo (Mises Inst. scholar and libertarian) on Morning Joe MSNBC.

Although I think they could make a compromise for the sake of the US.

It'd be quite an awesome ticket and would command media attention by way of Buchanan's weight, although the media would still do their best to engage in a conspiracy to keep them off the TV.

Joe3113
02-28-2009, 06:40 PM

TheConstitutionLives
02-28-2009, 11:18 PM
A 9/11 TRUTH SECTION!!

Does he have a spot for us to discuss the coming Alien Invasion? Gee, I hope so!

Josh_LA
02-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Buchanan does NOT maintain his website, he has a webmaster that basically reposts for him, nor does he participate in forum discussions as far as I know.

Anti Federalist
02-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Does he have a spot for us to discuss the coming Alien Invasion? Gee, I hope so!

Better take that down, before people start thinking Buchanan's a nut.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Nice. Buchanan impresses me a lot the past few years, and he is often not afraid of stirring controversy. His latest book Churchill, Hitler, and "The Unnecessary War" basically argues that Britain could have avoided both WWI and WWII if they hadn't provoked the Germans. He even dares to suggest that Hitler may have been content with getting a corridor in Poland and having it out with the USSR rather than other Western European countries.

I didn't find his argument on that matter entirely convincing, but he is definitely a good historian. The book is very well researched, and a nice read for anyone looking for a good paleo-conservative book on WWII and the virtues of non-interventionism.

Anti Federalist
03-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Nice. Buchanan impresses me a lot the past few years, and he is often not afraid of stirring controversy. His latest book Churchill, Hitler, and "The Unnecessary War" basically argues that Britain could have avoided both WWI and WWII if they hadn't provoked the Germans. He even dares to suggest that Hitler may have been content with getting a corridor in Poland and having it out with the USSR rather than other Western European countries.

I didn't find his argument on that matter entirely convincing, but he is definitely a good historian. The book is very well researched, and a nice read for anyone looking for a good paleo-conservative book on WWII and the virtues of non-interventionism.

+1

Got that book for Christmas, excellent read, well worth it.

BlackTerrel
03-01-2009, 02:37 AM
This is currently the first thing I saw:

Islamization of Europe is an unavoidable consequence, indeed, an inevitability, once Europe ceased to reproduce itself. The descendants of the men who went out from Europe to conquer and Christianize the world have decided to leave the world. The culture of death triumphs, as the poor but fecund Muslims, expelled centuries ago, return to inherit the estate.
-- State of Emergency

Not surprisingly they also have a thread titled "Kevin MacDonald on the Jews" and Kevin McDonald himself posts on the thread. Kevin McDonald for those who don't know is a white supremacist who also works with David Duke. His claim to fame is a book which claims that Jews evolved seperately from everyone else and now posess an almost biological imperative to destroy the white man. McDonald also claims that if not for the Jews the US would still be a white nation.

http://buchanan.org/blog/brigade-forum/israel-and-the-middle-east/kevin-macdonald-on-the-jews/

If Buchanan isn't a racist then he sure does a good job of attracting them.