PDA

View Full Version : Wish I had a camera.

Anti Federalist
02-28-2009, 01:57 AM
Took the kids over to a local arcade/bowling center, at Weirs Beach NH.

Huge led sign out front, flashing messages of various events and hours at the facility, you know, typical advertising stuff.

Right in the middle of the scroll flashed the following:

ATLAS HAS SHRUGGED

WHO IS JOHN GALT??

The pot is starting to simmer...

brandon
02-28-2009, 02:03 AM
Nice!

Too bad the message is too cryptic for the ignorant masses to understand.

They need a clearer message...something like..." The time has come to overthrow the government"

Kotin
02-28-2009, 02:07 AM
ha!

that is awesome..

Rael
02-28-2009, 02:07 AM
Took the kids over to a local arcade/bowling center, at Weirs Beach NH.

Huge led sign out front, flashing messages of various events and hours at the facility, you know, typical advertising stuff.

Right in the middle of the scroll flashed the following:

ATLAS HAS SHRUGGED

WHO IS JOHN GALT??

The pot is starting to simmer...

Awesome! I need to figure out a way to advertise like that.

Rael
02-28-2009, 02:08 AM
Nice!

Too bad the message is too cryptic for the ignorant masses to understand.

They need a clearer message...something like..." The time has come to overthrow the government"

I disagree...I think the message is cryptic enough that it will make alot of people curious. Then they will get on google. then maybe they will learn something

gls
02-28-2009, 02:09 AM
You must mean Funspot. Not many places like that around anymore...

I don't think Atlas has shrugged quite yet, at least not nearly to the extent that 'he' is going to.

Anti Federalist
02-28-2009, 02:11 AM
Yeah it was awesome, I thought.

I checked to make sure it wasn't a "hack" but it kept scrolling every few minutes, all night as far as I know.

I should have asked around, see if anybody even knew what that meant.

Brandon's message would have been what I would have put up.

Anti Federalist
02-28-2009, 02:12 AM
You must mean Funspot. Not many places like that around anymore...

I don't think Atlas has shrugged quite yet, at least not nearly to the extent that 'he' is going to.

A fellow NH - ite.

Yup, it was Funspot.;)

Rael
02-28-2009, 02:16 AM
A fellow NH - ite.

Yup, it was Funspot.;)

The more I hear about NH the more I want to move there. Folks like these are the ones I want to be around when the system collapses.

Anti Federalist
02-28-2009, 02:18 AM
The more I hear about NH the more I want to move there. Folks like these are the ones I want to be around when the system collapses.

Well, it's not all milk and honey, not by a long shot.

We have our ups and downs, victories and retreats.

But on the main, taken together, it is great place to live, a great place to grow liberty.

tremendoustie
02-28-2009, 02:26 AM
A fellow NH - ite.

Yup, it was Funspot.;)

Yay, Wiers Beach! My wife and I stopped by that Funspot on our honeymoon. I like watersides better. You ever take your kids down to water country, in Portsmouth?

NH is great, we should all be moving there. I'm hopefully maybe targeting summer 2010. Maybe I'll see you there, Rael.

gls
02-28-2009, 02:26 AM
A fellow NH - ite.

Yup, it was Funspot.;)

Actually I just stopped there once with friends following a camping trip in the (beautiful) white mountains. I'm currently stuck in CT; I'd love to move but I've got a decent job and it's tough to give that up right now. At least I'm going to the Liberty Forum!

Anti Federalist
02-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Yay, Wiers Beach! My wife and I stopped by that Funspot on our honeymoon. I like watersides better. You ever take your kids down to water country, in Portsmouth?

NH is great, we should all be moving there. I'm hopefully maybe targeting summer 2010.

Oh yeah, been there a few times. Used to live across the river in Maine, Kittery to be exact. Bought a farm over on the other side of the lake 6 years ago.

Mrs. AF and I like the "classic" arcade at Funspot. Lots of vintage machines from our flaming yoot, circa 1975 - 1985. :D

By all means, come on up, the more the better. I've made the offer to more than a few people here and on other fora, PM with more contact information, I'll be glad to provide any info I can to help you out.